chapter 11

lovely world

Chapter 11

Choi siwon have rest at his suite as soon as he discharge. While sooyoung, yuri and hyoyeon attend the island fair at the island museum with tiffany and Jessica. Sunny never showed up after she leave the room same as taeyeon.

A smile crept to his face. That kim taeyeon name yet again make his heart duguen duguen. He try to put his fracture hand to his chest.

“my heart is beating..” he closed his eyes tightly… “kim taeyeon” he whispered softly. Reminiscence back last night. Her soft voice, her sweet smile, her weird laugh, her cute dimple, her… her everything. Siwon sit straight after that.. shaking his head.

“choi siwon.. why are you so happy when you proposal was reject? Aren’t you promise you will go back to korea with a signed document?” he scold himself. “wake up choi siwon” he sit silently, blinking his eyes twice. “she said I not serious about the plan.”

Flashback..

“so.. you are the one who keep bugging about a shopping mall right?” she giggled when see siwon shyly nodding his head.

Siwon take the proposal file and extend it to taeyeon. Hoping the girl will take the file and at least read the content since both of them just declare they are friend last hour. But, kim taeyeon just laugh it off. She continue munching London biscuit from the can.

“don’t you want to look at it?”

Taeyeon shake her head again. “nope”

Siwon feel hurt by that replies. “wae? It not fair if you didn’t read it and reject the proposal. I have right to complain about that right?” he plan a deep stare to taeyeon.

“you can complain but I had the right to accept or reject. Aren’t it obvious?” she reply the stare. “you been send the same thing to me for two years.” Choi siwon nodded. “I will said it one more time. The same thing. Everytime I read it, it still the same and not a single words been change.” Taeyeon smile as she see siwon face change to red with her words.

“I thought you didn’t read it cause your reply for the proposal was too soon than usual.”he just mumble but taeyeon heard that so she chuckled for it. “it not funny you know? I asked people to come to see you, they keep saying they cant find you but, your company will call and state that our proposal was reject.”

“kkkk… siwon ssi… this is my island. Yes, they can’t meet kim taeyeon. But, they always meet the same girl name taeng goo if I am not mistaken. And your worker is very rude you know.” She pout. She remember one of siwon worker join the crowd to insult her infront of everyone. “and also careless.”

“it not fair…”

End of flashback

“she look so adorable pouting like that” he smile before smacking his head lightly. “it not about the pouting choi siwon. She keep distracting me.. aishh..”

 

***

Island Museum

Nickhun and taecyeon walk slowly in the museum. Both of them feel a little didsappoint when two gorgeous girl that promise to be here with them not showing themselves.

“look like we just been played” taecyeon patted nickhun. Nickhun who really and very sad just nodding his head. “ may be they had something else to do. It okay.. we will meet them another time.”

Nickhun just shrugged it lazily. “ I want her” he blurt out. “and I am gonna have her mine” taecyeon shaking his head.

“yeah right. sometime, you have to admit. Not everyone will fall for you. Who knows she already had someone in her country”

Nickhun just glaring at taecyeon. “you never support me”

***

The ranch.

Taeyeon sat grumpily at her desk. Still huffing her anger breath. “why she do like that to me. She know how I hate when people decide what ever I need to do. I am so alright and I don’t need their help.” Her eyes catch a bottle of her beer. Her mind completely mess whether she should or shouldn’t take it. But she need something to cool her down. That what she think.

Knock on the door corrupt her mind to take that bottle and have the liquid. “come in”

Her face change to pale seeing who in front of her door. “we need to talk” the person said and gave a chill for taeyeon by her stern voice. “and from your face,  I think you know I need some explaination from you.”

“juhyun aa… it not my fault..” she whined to her accountan. “ sunkyu make me angry by her doing.” She change to 5 years old girl you whining with aegyo. “just punish her.”

“unnie… I not try to find who to blame or what. But I think you knew how much sunkyu unnie love you. And if she did something even it anger you, she meant good thing for you.” Hearing that the older one is frowning and walk back to her seat. “unnie… you are so childish”

“say the one who is the real maknae.”

“I am the maknae among us but I never act this childish. You and sunkyu unnie always act like this. fight for something trivial. Let have lunch together and discuss about it more.” Seohyun walk to sulking taeyeon.

“you…. Are on her side. Booooooo” she childishly booing seohyun. “I wont.. juhyun aa.. I love working.. I will die if you all need me to stop doing that…. Ju….. hyun……….. ahhhhhh…….” She whine loudly.

She wouldn’t mind at all to act like what if it seohyun. Seohyun is her little sister afterall. The one who live with her for this many years. She had her trust on her and it never will shaken. Sunny is her bestfriend, but still she found very hard to put to must feeling and trust to other people except for seojuhyun.

“taeyeon unnie.” Taeyeon quickly shut . She know seohyun alredy annoyed by the aura she get from the latter.

“arasso.. I will. I will. She always use you to defeat me.” She muttering but make sure that seohyun wont heard her or the tall girl will gave her a lectured.

“good girl. Now, let go back to out apartment. I miss it so much and I don’t want to miss our island fair in the museum. Hehe”

“arasso umma. Now I know why you end your meeting earier than it should be.” Sehyun chuckled. “you and your love to museum.” She drag her leg heavily to show how much she don’t want o obey what seohyun ask.

“come on unnie. Need me to carry you?” once again seohyun use her scary aura to make taeyeon stop acting like that.

Taeyeon just sigh and follow seohyun by that.

****

Restaurant shidae

Sunny and taeyeon just sit there silently. Two of them still ignoring each other presence. Avoiding eye contact to each other.

“aish… am I here alone?” seohyun break whatever lingering in their mind. “sunkyu unnie.. come on.. taeyeon unnie..” she whined. She lost her patience an hour ago. Her two unnie having silent competition and she know this situation will not getting them better.

“hey girls!” yoona happily greet three of her friends. “I am so sorry. One of the doctor give wrong perscription and like always.. I had to clean it all.” She too hungry to realize there are some cold war at the table. “waiter, order please?” she rise her hand calling a waiter without getting any reply from everyone.

“yes maam”

“urm.. take number 3 until that 17 dish please. I am too hungry. And drink.. this one and this one too” she close the menu and at last she give some attention to seohyun who seat infront her.

Seohyun plant a glare to bore yoona face. “you really just care about food aren’t you?” yoona gulp and just read all the situation really fast. Her brain work face to avoid the powerfull maknae of them anger.

“urm… I guest you two still not over your stupid fight?” she decide to get her hand into the fight of her unnie. “I am so sorry taeyeon unnie, I am the one who suggest you to have you relaxation time to sunny unnie.”

“see.. your doctor even suggest that. Stubborn” sunny huffed roughly. “she wouldn’t listen and she start to accused us is playing her heart”

“yahh.. I don’t need those type of treatment. And I don’t like how you gather everyone and planning all this things without asking me anything. You know how I do-..”

“then explained about yourself then, you had something hiding it from me. I knew you had something with Jessica. I asked you and you just brush me off”

“so this is all about. You are tryng to revenge aren’t you?”

“I am not that bad and I am not a jerk to planning something evil for you. I just want to HELP!”

“help!!? You didn’t even act like to helping!”

“giving you a vacation is not helping!!???”

“I not talking about that vacation!! I talking about planning behind my back!”

“that is why? Even I plan it behind your back, I for your own good!, and I even asking your opinion if you want it or not you midget!! Look at you!!! You lying to me and I should be the one who mad.”

Seohyun and yoona just watching sunny and taeyeon fighting. Glad they were at the vip rooms their loud voice is not heard by everyone.

“you call me what??” taeyeon take a deep breath. “you said I can reject the idea right?” sunny didn’t back off. In her mind she is regret to state that to kim taeyeon. And now she already can read what will taeyeon said to her face. “I reject your plan then” she start to low her voice.

“unnie.. I agreed to what yoona unnie and sunkyu unnie suggest unnie. Beside, I already here mean me and sunny unnie will help to cover you up. It only for these few days and you not going away, I mean, you still here in es’aim island right?” seohyun carefully said and softly storking taeyeon hand to cool her down. She hate seeing taeyeon angry.

Since last ten years, taeyeon is the one who taking care of her. It all start when taeyeon works at some child day care. She works thereand one day, her parent was involve in an accident which broken her much.. kim taeyeon who feel pity decide to make her as her sister since that day. And she, is the one who knowing so much about kim taeyeon than everyone.

“don’t tell me you too juhyun aah?” she look at seohyun in disbelieve face.

“you tell me how I cannot angry with her when she is being like this. just yesterday she nearly killed herself by taking drug and drink too much. She too high until sleeping in the freeze. And when I, her own besfriend who she always said her own family asking, she keep shut tight like poison will out from that golden mouth!” sunny cant hold her disappoint anymore. “taenggoo aa.. I love you okay, what ever you keep hiding is going to destroy yourself. And I wont let that happen, tell me, tell us.. so we can help you..”

Taeyeon eyes start b with tears.. “I just cant sunkyu aa.. I am sorry for my stupid act yesterday, but I am okay.. really.. it just nothing”

Taeyeon feel guilty when she look at her bestfriend who look at her with hurt face. She just cant.. how should she talk about her father is killing someone? She is the daughter of murderer. It enough the point that all her friend knew that she was ditch by her father, she was death for her father. All of them know how she is srtugle her life after her father ignored her existant. If she ever told them, all she get is pity. The things she never want from her bestfriend. Its feel like insulting her life.

“if you cant then it okay unnie. We understand” yoona who is the most understand her problem try to make taeyeon feel lighter. She knew taeyeon condition well. She cant really handle pressure when it come to her loved one. She always afraid one they all of them will leave her just like her mother and may be also her father. Taeyeon had trauma about it.

“yeah.. I am sorry forcing you and left you behind when planning something. I shouldn’t do that” sunny try to smile but it turn out so bitter that make taeyeon double more bitter. Sunny always thought about her first.

“can I eat?” yoona blink her eyes at her dish.

“you shikshin” sunny pinch her ears. “your speciality is moment spoiler” sunny try to joke as she saw taeyeon darken face. She start to regret for not giving space to that girl to explain herself like always. But, she cant help but anxious after what happen to taeyeon. She scared taeyeon will do more stupid things when she keep holding everything by her own.

“please..”she pleading. She almost drooling by her food sight. “I am so hungry.”

Sunny and seohyun giggled to her epic face. “just eat it you rascal.” Sunny said and start laughing with her high pitch voice. “taenggoo aa… why so sad.. aigoo..” she smack the passive taeyeon. “aren’t we already settle everything about it?” taeyeon smile at last. “quick eat.. we had to attend the fair after this”

“let go!” taeyeon start to be dork again after a few moment. She and yoona play happily while sunny and seohyun just can smiling to those kid.

***

Seohyun eyes shine during their walk in the museum. Yoona still sulking after getting caught bring some snack into the museum.

“you know unnie.. this all rule that they put during this fair is more boring than when  you force me to remember five thick health books” taeyeon knuckled her head a little. She remember how she lock yoona in a room to study hard when the young girl keep sneaking out everyday.

“you know. Life had a rule.” She wink. Stating the fact of life.

Seohyun take almost three hour just to watch the antique and some nice picture. She love something like this and forgot her two other unnie is super not interested about what ever is it and those two just want to play all the game at the foyer of the museum.

“taeyeon unnie.. I feel like dying” yoona whispering to taeyeon.

***

Fany and krystal taking picture again. Yuri still bugging Jessica even the ice princess not replying even a word for her. Hyoyeon and sooyoung having fun walking and playing all the game at the foyer.

All of them skip the walk in museum as no one bear enough to stay in such calm and quiet space for a long time. So they just walking fast to the foyer.

“princess aa…” yuri poke sica cheek. “you so beautiful”

“yul!!!” hyoyeon calling for her friend loudly. She getting annoyed by yuri crazy attention to Jessica. “here.. can you just leave her alone? Just give her some space to even breath please”

“gomawo hyoyeon ssi” Jessica gave her gorgeous smile to hyoyeon. God, she want to kill two sister she got for leaving her alone with some weirdo.

“you smile for her and a poker face for me?” yuri frown. Frust. She really like Jessica, dint ask why she just like her. She too beautiful, she too precious for her to ignore..

“I am so sorry for my friend here. She always like this when she got a love .. she gonna plastered to you until you kill your self. It was her special disease.” Sooyoung come and support hyoyeon words.

“why you two?” yuri shake her head. Cant believe two of her bestfriend is drag her down. She look at Jessica who suppress her smile hearing all comment. Her lips automaticly followed.

“look at her now.. god.. you….” Sooyoung squint her eyes look at yuri. “if taeyeon know about it, you’ll die.. she gonna killed you out of her jealousy” yuri look so dumbfounded yet she join sooyoung and hyoyeon laugh out loud too.

While sica is repeating all the word she heard. Taeyeon jealous? So.. taeyeon and yuri had something? A frown got on her face to the thinking.. so taeyeon is…

“jess.. come here.. let play this.. you always like this type of game..” fany come with her super happy voice. She drag Jessica out of three friend to krystal who already waiting at one of game booth.

“yah.. what are you doing?” yuri smack sooyoung shoulder. “she will think that me and taeyeon had something”

“you did love taeyeon before.. it the fact okay”

“yes.. but she already reject me in kind way, we promise to be super buddy.. if only I am a guy.. then she is mine.” Yuri answered back. Hyoyeon and sooyoung know about it better. And she alswys been thankful for her very understanding friend she got.

“hehe.. chill.. I just want to check her gay vibe you know” sooyoung pinch yuri face.

“she is gay.. but I am not sure whether its for you or you ex crush” hyoyeon smirk.. “but I think it not you. Its taeng.. hehe..”

Sooyoung and hyoyeon laugh to see one one playgirl they know frown frustratedly. “now I know your taste of girl”

“mwo?” yuri ask roughly.

“you like girls who will never like you back” right after sooyoung said that, the two prankster run before yuri able to do anything toward them..

“these two..” she walk quickly follow their lead..

***

“yoona unnie…” seohyun call yoona who sleep in the seat with taeyeon. She chose to wake yoona first call taeyeon is sleepy head sometime. “unnie.. wake up.. I am so sorry.. I forgot I bring you two with me” she giggled alone. It funny enough when she called by minhyuk(a worker) telling her miss taeng and director im was sleeping at the museum sit and rest machine..  and people start to gather around them.

“unnie.. aigoo.. this is so embrassing” she shake yoona body a little. “oo.. oo… takoyaki? Ice cream?” she scream a little and as she expect.. those two had eyes wide open and lokking around trying to find they favourite things..

“ice cream?” taeyeon blink her eyes.. “where is it juhyun aa? Ice cream” she call out. All she can see is some people stand around them. She pull her hood covering her face. What the hell…

“witch!!! Don’t you had home to sleep? You look like a beggar.. bet you beg director im to stay with you. Shame on you!!”

“yeahh. Stop bringing bad image to our island”

“boo.. she is so.. weird”

Yoona stand up. Her anger beat her sleepiness hearing everyone talking like that to taeyeon. Just because she being quiet and use sluggish clothes doesn’t mean she is beggar. Even if she ia a beggar, they had no right to say something rude like that.

“it okay yoong.. let try the game at the foyer..” taeyeon hold yoona wrist and seohyun follow them quietly.

“until when you need to act like this unnie? I totally hate it when they accuse you something like that.” Yoona sound very mad that seohyun and taeyeon can heard her rough breath. “didn’t they realize its you who help them to live in this lovely island.”

“how many time I said.. I will tell them when it the time..” taeyeon said softly. Persuade the one who mad for her place.. it cute though.. hehe..

“yeah.. it been almost five years.. there were no time that you so call the time..” she muttered. She totally not in mood after what happen. The game seems lame in her eyes.. still feel unfair everything happen toward the unnie who help her until she become like this. 

“this unnie is so emotional.. aren’t you who learn about emotional control?” seohyun ask. She too dislike when something like earlier happen, but… taeyeon didn’t mind and deep inside her thought.. citizen is not hating taeyeon unnie, they just fine that the only way they can interact with the mystery kim taengoo in the island.

“stop.. a.. let just enjoy the day can we? I miss bunny already.. should we call her?”

“anni.. you cant.. she had to finish some paper so she can joins ous little party at your place tonight.”seohyun send a glare at taeyeon. Stopping taeyeon attempt to calling sunny number..

“okay boss” she salute at seohyun and laugh. 

 

A/N

haloo.. 9/9... its my birthday.. so i made an update..

sorry.. 

i take time to update..

i wrote another fanfic. still not updating..

but.. it not long chappy like this... only 3 or four chapter..

will update the story soon. 

so... tq for subscribing.. takes for reading the story.. 

i love you.. _KDT_