choi siwon

lovely world

hallo?? can i say that? keke

second chapter. 

Chapter 2

“keke.. umma… I had to go now.” Choi siwon kiss his mother on cheek.

“yahh.. that woman is mine siwon.” His father quickly mad at him. “wife a.. me?” he shoving his cheek so his wife can give a peak to him.

“this old man” mrs choi giggled but still give a peak. “siwon ahh.. don’t forget to pick you sister from restaurant. Her car broke again.”

“arasso umma. Bye!!” the voice disappear.

“you give too much love for these two. I am so jealous” mr choi look at her wife.

“aishh… soon they grown up and share their live with somebody else, they wouldn’t need me to spoil them like this again. They need me, but I need you” mr choi smile brightly hearing the words.

“oo.. you sure know how to melt me”

“I am..”

“so.. did siwon agree about the blind date?”  mrs choi take seat beside her husband.

“you know him.. he agree to it, then he will never agree for the second date. Such a picker. And it all your fault”

“me??” mr choi showed confused face toward his wife. “why me?”

“you did make he fall for your business and he hardly had time to had a woman.” Both of them laugh after that.

“yeah sure.. while you.. made a mistake that make our choi soo young fall in love with food too much” he pinch mrs choi nose.

 

Choi Company

“Good morning handsome” choi siwon smile to a beautiful woman inside his office. The girl greets him as soon as he open the office door.

“Morning gorgeous” stella kim throw a pieces of doughnut to him.  He catches it and throws it to the dustbin. He never like doughnut in the morning.

“How can pregnant woman like me gorgeous” she retort back. But, for sure she is fluttered by the compliment. Who not?

“How is my child in there?” he walk and put his hand on the bump. He looks at his best friend. “you checked whether boy or girl right?” stella nodded.

“guess what.. it just like you wanted to.. a boy..” stella put her hand on siwon’s. it’s a mistake when three years agao she reject this man proposal. She chose a man who disappear after make her pregnant last year. And now.. only god know how she want to turn the time back..

“chincha!?.. yah baby boy.. let be healthy and don’t make your mother sick again.. or I will mad at you as soon as you out”

“hey.. don’t threaten my boy okay? Had the sandwich”

“o.. you bring me breakfast again? How sweet.. hehe.. You should just rest at home. You look weird walking with that big tummy you know.”

Siwon walk to his table. Opening the Tupperware and take the sandwich. “look.. it a sandwich again.. for three days now. Just get a right vacation at home mummy” stella wipe the waste on siwon lips.

“I want to, but seeing you is one of my way to had good relax” her voice slow but enough for siwon to hear it.

“you are my best friend stella… I swear, even if anything happen you can count on me. Please stop acting like this cause you know.. no need to feel guilty after three years incidence cause I am okay. If you keep acting to care about me like this make me feel pathetic. Really.. don’t be and act sorry like this..  I already move on about it. Okay?” siwon patted stella hand. He is being very honest. He been learned to let go. He accepts the fact. Stella makes her choice last three year. But for sure.. he still love this girl until now. So he prefers being best friend with her. He still afraid be reject by the same girl if he told her his feeling.. it better be best friend than ex couple that awkward to each other.

“Every time you said like that make me hurt. I really afraid your love to me is gone” stella look straight to siwon eye. Showing she is very serious of it.

“Aren’t I am showing my love to you by giving you 4 month before and after birth paid holiday?” siwon laugh it away. “hey.. just go back and don’t make me worry okay?”

Stella and siwon stop talking as the door was knocked. “you can get in.”

“good morning boss” Boa smile to her employee. She did nodded to other person but for a while. She kind of annoyed by that person. Everyone know she enjoy being loved by siwon even she already married. Somehow.. it hurt the worker eye to look at her for acting a girlfriend to her own ex for sure.

“morning to you to.. How’s your brother?”

“oo.. he is good.. thank to you, boss. So.. can I continue about work here?” she signaling the presence of the woman.

“o… it okay..”

“okay then. This is the file of new shopping mall at ES’AIM Island. And you had meeting with donghae this evening at two” boa get out from the room after siwon get full information about his schedule.

 

Choi siwon continued his work after sending stella back. Looking at the file he just received.

He got two signature. And an empty one.

Lee sooman : checked

Kim young min: checked

kim taeyeon: empty.

He let a big sigh out. It been 2 years, 5 assistant is completely back with an empty taeyeon.

The worse. Every of them give same answer.

There were no kim taeyeon. No one knew her, no address no one ever meet her. How come the owner of the island for 7 years was not known by anyone?

All these things make him even wanted to open the store there increase. Should he go there himself?

He start to getting know the island after his sister choi sooyoung went there with her two best friend by mistake.

A week and that girl back without shouting to him in anger due to his mistake but thanking him.

She keeps telling how good the island is. Green, nature, and peoples are great. A bit scary to the center system lead by one of three owner of the island kim youngmin. He make The Center, which one who keep manage the island. No visitor without a passport or being caught to the center. Visitor and the people in there need to have name in the center. Every activity need agreement from the three owner. Then, how can other activity was agreed by that mystery owner. Mean, that person is always on the island. Just like others two.

Roughly, the center is good but kind of being unfair to people. To avoid any crime, the center make the non-crime island system where, whoever did crime and related to.. They will caught and serve to the center with contract for free.

Lee soo man.. he is the one who helping his sister. As what sooyoung telling him, this man is the mayor of the island. He been role to lead and he is the one who keeping the island known. The airport, the communication is all under his power.  And he believed this mr lee is who make the island is still we can call a modern island.

That unknown person is zero information. But still he needs that person agreement to open one big shopping mall in the island since it was her or him property. And to do it without sign, siwon afraid of the center. He research about it, and believed or not, the center been sued so many people to get the benefit by their island law.

 

 

 

Ring ring ring

Choi sooyoung is calling

SW: hallo sis

SY: don’t sister me yet. Had father told you to pick me?

SW: not daddy, it was mom.

SY: then daddy still not informs you. That old man.. haishh

SW: hey.. don’t speak like that..

SY: but mom always said that to dad. Why cant I..

SW: you rascal.. so what the matter?

SY: oppa.. ( she whine..)

SW: don’t tell me you hungry now and want me to pick you to have late breakfast..

SY: I’ll wait you in balcony please… love you oppa..

The phone call was cut.

Siwon chuckled a bit and take off his black neat coat. “Why am I babysitting my 24 years old sister like this." he took his car key to accomplish his beloved sister need. 

 

a/n

short update.

this chapter is story about the happy life of choi siwon.

tommorow?

i will update if i had time okay?

may be short one but.. i will write some right?

tq ^^