knowing her

lovely world

hello there.. hehe.. long time no see.. i mean, i didnt update the story quite long time.. 

so, here we go with my update..

for my reader.. i am really understand that you may be al ready forget the story so i will you a short recap so you will know what story you been reading. 

>>>

choi siwon went to es'aim island to get the one who name KIM taeyeon. he been searching for the girl for about two years and all his worker still clueless bout the person. a little that he know, that kim taeyeon actually his sister bestfriend and by faith.. both of them was placed in the same room in a hospital. 

kim taeyeon had some personal issues after she meet one of her father victim which is jessica's family just just confront her and make she lost her mind and start to take substance just like she did few years ago. 

sooyoung, hyoyeon and yuri was come to the island after got sunny call and taking advantage to had fun in the island too, beside sooyoung had to take care of her injured brother. 

i add some character like yoona as taeyeon personal doctor ( cause i just like the idea if yoona is a doctor), jessica and soojung the models from new york with tiffany the actres (of course they are bestfriend from new york).

other support character is the worker or citizen.

PS. i know some will disagree but.. i had some idea about jessi and yul to have something in the story. so? what do my reader think. should or shouldnt?

 

chapter 10.1

Sooyoung pulled by yuri to the corner.. “are you crazy??” hyoyeon who just come also join yuri to scold the tall lady. Those two had burning eyes looking at sooyoung.

“hey.. chill..” sooyoung grinned awkwardly. She don’t know what and how to explained to her two friends.

“you want us to chill? Have you thinking the consequence?” hyo annoyed. “she trust us and I thought our friendship always had trust in it..”

 “I know, I know. Come on.. Just calm okay.. I will talk to her later. But now, we need to let my brother out from this hospital.. I will feel bad if having fun with him stay in hospital alone” She do some talking to the person who in charge at the counter with tangled mind. She will never let siwon hurt by this matter.. she been lied to siwon for a very long time.. she just cant.. but breaking taeyeon trust is never being her choice.

“oo.. he only can check out for tomorrow evening the earliest?” sooyoung read the document.

“yes maam”

“but I am his carer is here” sooyoung ask for confirmation. “I thought with carer, patient can discharge as soon as possible?”

“yes but mr choi still need more observation as precaution. And he is referred from miss taeng.. she got director yoona special privilege and permission for it.”

“okay then. Thanks” she back to siwon’s room with some document..

When sooyoung arrived at the room, she watch silent siwon sit beside the window. She feel guilty again. “oppa.. I already arrange your discharge things”

No answer from siwon. He is sulking to his trusted sister.

“oppa.. I am very sorry but, I made promise to her first.. I hope you can understand what I mean” she went closer to choi siwon. Try to approach back her moody brother back. She know siwon never mad at her for long time.

“you didn’t answered my second question soo.. is that kim taeyeon here? You all knew her, you said that you all are becoming best friend already. Just tell me so I can meet her as soon as possible.” He almost begging, his ego and pride already thrown away when he get to know the reality.

“oppa, telling you about our friendship is enough a betrayal I’ve made to her. Just think more oppa, I believe you will solve this by yourself. You had been chasing this girl for 2 years and now you just let me to end it?”

“I didn’t mean like that, but, I feel mock by you all when I asked and to you I always complaint about this unknown yet I am talking about your friend, worse.. May be, she already making fun of me in front you all.” Sooyoung giggle to siwon negative thinking.

“oppa, I sent two proposal to open little café here and got reject by her in my face after 15 minute reading the paper. I made it for almost three nights and she leisurely throw the file onto the dustbin. Cruel business woman but I swear oppa, she never talks down to us about work. She never talks about her work to us. Making fool of you? I never heard that. The truth.. she never knew you are my brother.. so please.” Siwon look at sooyoung. Sooyoung always teasing make him not believing what sooyoung said easily. “chincha oppa. Oo.. come on.. stop sulking, you definitely not cute when you sulking.” She pinch siwon cheek.

“you…. Aisshh.. so.. where do you stay?” yes, he still mad but as a brother, he need to make sure sooyoung is always safe and comfortable. “I had a room at the hotel. You want to book there too?”

“yes., we will stay at the hotel since Soshi Inn is full. What a shame” she sit on siwon bed. “You so lucky taengoo let you use her VIP room here.”

“o.. this is VIP room? I thought all room is same.”

“nope, the hospital is under master kim” sooyoung slap her cheek in her mind. Nice sooyoung, you seems know much about this island. “Well I mean, you must already heard about him right?” sooyoung to cover up.

“no.. I am not.. you.. should spent more time with me choi sooyoung…” siwon wriggled his brow. “and you should tell me some story about this island.”

Sooyoung grinned. Munching the food on the table. Ignoring what siwon said.

“hey, that mine you shikshin” siwon took the plate. “big mouth”

“small heart” munching.. “thou thould thee thrateful”she said with her full mouth.. Then she gulps. “I am here for you”

***

Taeyeon’s place

“sica….” Sunny smile at Jessica who stand in front of the lift. “Don’t say you are waiting for me cause I know it’s not” sunny giggle to herself. “wae?”

“sunny.. I am very sorry..”

“wae?” sunny pull sica to walk with her into the house. “amber said you already here when she and taeyeon come.”

“yes.. I lost and the door is not locked.” Sica nervously answered. She just letting a drunk and high girl go to she never know where when she is promised to take care of the girl. She afraid sunny will kill her for that. She is being careless.

“not your fault, it me who forget to lock it last night. I am pretty drunk too. So, how is she..?” sunny put her handbag and walk to the bed room.

“sunny.. that why I am apologizing. I can’t find her” sica look down to the floor. Waiting sunny to mad at her. “I am very sorry. I went to bedroom for phone and when I come out, she already gone.” she explained when sunny keep in silent.

“hey.. you already search her everywhere in this house?” sunny asked calmly. Her head thinking hard where should that midget went.

“guest room, tv room, the empty room beside it, her bed room, second toilet, kitchen, living room, no sign of her” sica now eagerly answered. “ottoke sunny aa?” she asked worriedly.

“you search in the cabinet? Under bed? Under table? Music room behind that wall?” sunny keep asking. Sica shook her head. Why would she search to the place like that. It no way place..

“music room? I didn’t found it. And a room is locked.” She point to the kitchen. You think her in there? Cause amber said taeyeon love to stay in that room if she depressed.”

“o.. the bar? No way she in that room. The door was broken when we had some drinking in there last month.” Sunny walk to the living room wall just opposite to tv room. “this is music room sica shi..” sunny push the wall that had a very big picture of a horse or more specifically ginger.. and magically the wall open like an ordinary door.

Sica amazed for a second. “wow..” that the only word she can said.

“hey.. she is the owner this big island if you forget.. Something like this is piece of cake for her.” Sunny and sica try to search for that little lady even more specific. Sunny even had to tell to Jessica about taeyeon sleepwalking sometime.

Both of them walk to every part of the room and found nothing. The calm sunny becoming anxious now and sica is totally anxious 100 percent.

“Should we call for police sunny a?” sica break the silent. Two of them sit at the kitchen table.

“Maybe she walk to the beach, or went to ranch or … it not even 40 minute she lost sica..” sunny and sica hug by silence once again.

“TAENG!!!!” both of them try to listen more.

“TAENG!!!!!!” the shouting voice become more louder.

“it me or you heard it too?” sica nodded, telling she heard the voice too. “Sound familiar”

Sunny and sica heard the door being slides and soon after that, two girls with smile showed themselves. “hye!!!!” yuri and hyoyeon scream happily. “hehehe.. Miss us??”

Sica just stand there without any respond while sunny already smile and run toward them. “kyaaa… yul oppa, hyo clown!!!!!” she scream and hug those two. “You two come? Shikshin?” she looks behind pushing apart hyoyeon and yuri. “She is not coming with you?”

“She with her brother. Will come any sooner after settle him. Where is the midget?” hyoyeon turn to lean a bit and searching for other short girl.

“And who is this beautiful girl?” yuri smile charmingly to Jessica. Gain a smack from both her friend. Sending eyes warn for yuri bluntness. “I mean.. hehe… where is taeng? Bed room?” she grinned and pulls sica to sit beside her. “my name is yuri. You can call me yul” she offers a shake hand. But sica ignored the weird acting girl in front her. Looking at sunny with such a pleading face.

“sunny.. Where is taeyeon?” hyoyeon asked. She walks to the giant freezer and open it. Hoping there will be some cold water for her to drink.

Sunny look at sica and yuri. Take the sit in between them forcefully make yuri frown. “if only I can ask you where is she.. she is…”

“TAENG???” hyoyeon shocked voice make sunny stop her nagging about mystery of kim taeyeon missing.

“yes.. I don’t k-..”

“What are you doing in this freezer? Girls help me!!” hyoyeon scream, pulling the frozen white taeyeon out. “God.. Call an ambulance soonkyu!!!” hyoyeon scream in panic as she felt taeyeon almost cold as ice.. And didn’t show any movement. “Stupid girl..” hyoyeon muttered to shivering girl in her hug. She still disbelieved to see Taeyeon sit with knees closed to her face, her hand hug both knee prevent it from fall apart and she neatly fit in the empty part below the refrigerator for second ago.

Yuri run to taeyeon bed room smartly took her thick blanket to taeyeon. Sica sit beside taeyeon the girl hand and blowing her hot breath to taeyeon both hand.

“I need an ambulance at Soshi Inn now. And please contact Dr. Yoona to be ready… yes.. Tell her it from sunny… just get here as soon as possible.” Sunny sound mad right now. Annoyed by too much question ask to her.

After making the call she runs toward her other friend. “We search you every inch in the house but never thought you to sleep in this ice box you idiot” sunny patting taeyeon face. At least to make sure that still alive. “wake up taeng.. what is really happen last night!!!?”

 

 

***

The Hospital

Yoona dancing to the music passionately. Dr. Im yoona is the director of the hospital, also kim taeyeon personal doctor for her since 5 years ago.

Dingdong

She stops a while. Switch off her big monitor dancing video and walk to the door. Peeking at the intercom before unlock her door. “why?”

Hara bowed, “miss lee call asking you to be ready.” Yoona look deeper into hara eyes. Since taeyeon out from her depression and addiction, she only monitors her worker job. If sunny is calling personally for her means there is something with taeyeon. “The ambulance is on its way. I’ve been call you for many time but.. You didn’t answered.”

“o.. who is the patient?” she wipe her sweat. Praying it not kim taeyeon.

“it miss taeng.”

“okay then, prepared her room now.” Yoona ready to run to her bathroom but hold by hara.

“ but miss Im… there is mr choi siwon there.” Yoona stop, thinking fast to solve the problem. “if we move him to other room, the center must notice he was in under miss taeng name and.. you know Master Kim will take his every chance to..” she gulping her nervousness. Everyone in the island knows how much Master Kim distrust miss taeng.

“Just put extra bed in the room. That choi will discharge by tomorrow right. And you.. No others than me and gyuri unnie in taeng room okay? I will manage everything about her.” Hara nodded and paging other staff about the new info. “GO.. GO.. aigoo, I am late already” yoona mumbled.

>>> 

Two choi is having early lunch since sooyoung keep whine to her brother about her hungry stomach. Plus her annoyance toward yuri and hyoyeon leaving her alone and not answering the phone. She believes her two best friend is having fun at the amusement park by now.

“I amazed how did you able to sneak all this food to the hospital.” Siwon only can agree to eat with sooyoung when she come back with variety of food at her both hand.

“You don’t need to amazed, just be grateful cause I am so angry that why I got many food to eat.” She hardly replies with her munching mouth.

“yes.. I am so grateful then.”

When both of them had peacefully lunch, some noise can be heard and the door open from outside. Appeared a short with fierce face pushing a bed to the room. “halo, just enjoyed your meal sir.” She said then walks out without explained anything to sooyoung and siwon.

“is it for me?” sooyoung smile proudly. “Must be taeng know I am here” she cheer. Run to the bed and before her touch the bed, and ZUPP!!

The widely open again, with a tall model like girl with doctor white coat clumsily stood beside her. “ I am not late right?” she asking as soon as she get in to the room. She takes deep breath then chuckled. “I am not. Fuhh.. what a relieved.” She sit on the bed. “So.. Who are you?” she pulls sooyoung to sit back, showing sooyoung a warm smile.

“I am choi sooyoung.” Sooyoung put a kimbab that she been hold to . Continued to munch again.

“Look delicious.. hehe.. can I taste a bit?” sooyoung nodded furiously.. She shoves a kimbab to yoona mouth. Waiting yoona to respond for the kimbab.

“delicious right?” sooyoung really can’t hold her curiosity for yoona respond. But yoona calmly swallow the kimbab and both of them having an eye contact for few second.

“Girls?” siwon feel nervous suddenly. Why both of girl acting like that?

“KYAAAA!!!!” both of them scream, holding both hands together and celebrating with cheer and dancing around. “IT DELICOUS!!!!” both of them cheer again.

“kimbab, kimbab, kimbab” to of them chanting  until sooyoung pull yoona to siwon bed, invite her to eat with them.   

“Where did you buy this kimbab? Gosh.. so yummy..” yoona get another kimbab to . Ignoring siwon who clearly holding himself from knocking two weird girls in front of him. Acting like they are already best friend just because of a kimbab.

“director Im!!” a girl voice make the slim girl stand up immediately. “Patient is coming in any second. Please be ready. You don’t want to scold by miss lee again right?” yoona nodded like a kid as gyuri asking her. She made a sad frown leaving the food and sooyoung.. ooh.. siwon too may be if she even aware of him being there.

“it okay.. I will leave some for you. Okay?” sooyoung being generous to her new friend. Sooyoung eyes too, almost tearing for yoona sad situation, only shikshin know the feel I believe. Hehe..

Soon after that, three people get into the room.  

“yoongie.. hurry!” gyuri went to the person who sit in the wheelchair. Her face was hidden by hoody of her sweater, yet there still thick blanket surround the body. Look likes a roll ball.

Yoona helping gyuri and sunny to help taeyeon on getting on the bed. The little body still shivering, the lips kind of bluish and the face is pale..

“taeng?” sooyoung quickly went to the bed. Feeling taeyeon face with worry. “what happen shorty?” she ask sunny who now is standing beside her.

Sunny scoff to the shorty word. “well shikshin, if you ever thought for second that this shorty had power to kick you thin from her island with one call.” Sunny get a hug from sooyoung.

“I just using the right term for you.. why so serious?” sooyoung pouting. “not cool” she mumble again. 

While yoona and gyuri checking on taeyeon behind the curtain, sunny go to chat with soo and siwon.

“is it miss taeng?” sunny smile and nodded.

“how are you oppa?”

“now you is ‘oppa’ing me.. you didn’t told me about you and my sister here is friend. I am hurt okay” siwon said. Teasing guilty sooyoung once again.

“aigoo.. you don’t need me to tell you something like that, that your sister part of it.” Sunny hide her smile when look at sooyoung cloudy face. Sooyoung known as golden sister to choi siwon and vice versa. Sunny always heard from hyoyeon and yuri about these two sibling. “you got a bad sister here..”

“hey.. you the one who made me promise not to tell him anything about us”

“hehehe.. you two sound like secret lover get busted by me. Snap it. I just playing around. Okay?” sooyoung and sunny still nudging to each other. “hey.. do you hear me?”

“yes we are..”

“so.. what happen to my new roommate?” he is pretty noisy now. Taeng Goo look okay to him. Just a little pale. Fever may be. So drama queen to have all emergency just due to little fever. She looks tough yesterday.

“she… just having cold.. overwork..” sunny answer with her eye still looking at the curtain on taeyeon bed. She imagine how taeyeon smiling to all of them when she pull out from the fridge. It scares her seeing taeyeon like that.

“hehe.. i knew it. She is too workaholic since before. Humph..” sooyoung comment. “oppa.. you now witness how a workaholic get right? You should learn something about it.” Sooyoung snickering.. siwon is quite workaholic for her.

“yes I am.. you should learn to be serious and be hardworking as her too if you ask me what to learn from her.” Siwon retort back. Gaining such a frown face from sooyoung. “what?..” he ask innocently.

Sunny just sit there, letting two siblings bickering. She is more concern about taeyeon behind the curtain. Taeyeon is normal until the last time she saw her. She is pretty normal even though is she very nervous with fany and sica during the riding in the car.

Sunny try to remember taeyeon last night.

Before her leaving she had small talk with sica at the restaurant. Three of them give up after few minute spying on sica and taeyeon sit without having any verbal conversation so they went to taeyeon home after leaving message to the worker to send sica to taeyeon home later. Sica get back to them not long after that. She seem alright though.. she seems warmer than before she went with taeyeon to the restaurant. She quite chatty all the night.. It just nice, there is nothing strange.

“sunny unnie..” the curtain was pull and showing unconscious taeyeon with a water drip stand beside her. “She is sleeping now. We will put more water into her body so all the useless substance out in short time.” She sits beside sunny. Lowering her back so at sunny ears level. “I can assure you she is physically healthy but mentally and emotionally.. I can’t tell..”

Sunny received it silently then signaling yoona she gets everything yoona been telling her. “she is not yoong.. we found her drunk and high, sleeping in her below part of freezer.. If we didn’t found her sooner….” Yoona look sunny with focus. The calm sunny is being worried. It very rare to see sunny like that.. Worrying too much.

“just let her sleep for now, I will try to talk to her later on unnie. Don’t worry okay..” she patted the older and nodded a little to Sooyoung before leaving the room.

***

Amber bid good bye to Jessica. Sica silently get into the room and finally meet with krystal and fany who already in their casual cloths. Ready to have some fun at the amusement park.

“jess.. You are here? We thought you already gone to the park before us.” loud fany greet her with a happy face, pulling her girlfriend to the drawer. “Come on, pick your cloth.. We are going to had fun!!!” she cheers.

Krystal run to her two unnie and stand beside them, took a while looking at the clothes and did some suggestion for Jessica. “unnie?” she call a few time since sica is giving them silent answer. “Are you okay?”

“I am okay.. I need to take bath first.. You two wait for a while for me okay.” She showed a smile and brings her towel to the bathroom.

“She must be lost and get annoyed by her own stupidity. Keke” both of them chuckled. Silent and icy sica is well known by them.

 

***

Yuri and hyoyeon packing some clothes for kim taeyeon.

“hey yul..” hyo calling for her bestfriend. “Do you remember about taeyeon’s family?”

Yuri stops the things she does, giving full attention to hyoyeon with serious face. “taeyeon is not gay, is she?” a pillow flew to her face from hyoyeon. “wae?” yuri whine with that attack..

“I hate you” hyoyeon said then she continue packing taeyeon flushy...

Yuri runs to hyoyeon. “aigoo.. I just curious who is the girl.. Don’t you think it weird for taeyeon letting girl other than us to her home?” yuri continued as hyoyeon ignoring her. “sunny or taeng never told us about their new friend here?” she let her face in between hyoyeon face and the bed. “heyy….”

“don’t hey me.. You are concern about it cause that girl is superhot.. Then you forgetting that taeng is at hospital by now” hyo push the head aside. “let get going to the hospital to send taeyeon things.. She may need it. And that shikshin must be mad at us” yuri make dissatisfied face but follow hyoyeon silently.

 

***

Korea

Stella sit on the couch lazily. Munching anything even she not feeling hungry or so.. just to throw away her uneasy feel. “wae is siwon oppa not calling me.. busy?” she sighed again. Closing her eye and feel choking from inside. “that kim taeyeon… is a girl? Or old lady? Could be a man.. what if she is a fine lady? But, siwon oppa love me.. stella kim.. hold grip on yourself.. it no way siwon oppa fall for someone he never knew, plus… he always love you…”

She took her smartphone. Typing siwon name… want to call him.. but, afraid her doing will suffocating that young man. She put it back.. “I miss you oppa…. Please come back soon…” she storking her bump… “baby yahh…. You will love siwon appa like I do right??” she smile to her own words… “siwon appa….” She carefully to stand.. bringing her smartphone one more time to the balcony.. she cant control her feel.. at least she needs to hear the voice before she went to sleep.

Tutt tuutttu utut..

She patiently waiting..

Tutttt…

SK: halo oppa…

SW: …..ehem… halo..

SK: are you sleeping? Sorry for calling.. i..

SW:aigoo.. you miss me this much.. (siwon chuckled.)

SK: aishh… hate to answer but yes.. I miss you oppa.. really miss you..

SW: kekeke… you sure had something to ask me to bring back aren’t  you? Okay.. no need to be sweet on me.. what do you want baby umma?

SK: I am speaking the truth you baby appa.. keke.. but, didn’t hurt if I asking for something right?

SW: humph… I knew it.. keke.. anything for you..

SK: …. I want you… ( stella whispered)

SW: sorry beautiful.. I cant hear you.. you want me what?

SK: I want you to bring me there other time. Hehe

SW: you know I will if you want it.. you and baby.. about baby.. let me talk to him.

SK: (stella put the phone on her stomach)

SW: baby… hehe.. appa miss you.. I will comeback soon and bring many many many many toy for you.. but promise me to be good with your umma.. I love you..

SK: I love you too..

SW:……

SK: I mean.. baby boy said that to you.. he love you too… I should sleep now.

SW: hehe.. yes.. sleep tight dear.. good night. I am sorry..

SK: mmm?

SW: I forgot to call you.. I am sorry.. something happen so I kind of busy.. I’ll make up to you later when I get back.

SK: you will.. continue you sleep.. oppa..

SW: yes? You feel pain? I already give dr number right?

SK: I wont feel pain as long as I have you..

SW: you always have me stella a.. don’t think too much..

SK: promise me…

SW: I promise you.. I will always be with you chinggu a… I never leave you.. so calm.. don’t stress yourself..

SK: please tell me when you meet that kim taeyeon.

SW: kekekeke… aigoo.. I will, so for now.. let me try to find her for myself first.

SK: I hang up now..

SW: bye…

 ****

The hospital, Es’aim island

Siwon put his phone at the small table beside the bed. He been sleep since the evening due to the medication he took. He look at the phone for the clock. It 9 pm already.. mean he was sleeping like a baby for 6 hour for the record.

He yawned, lying back and watching the ceiling with lazy eyes.. he feel so lazy to move.. he look beside him. The curtain still shielding taeng goo bed from his.

He shrugged his shoulder as his mind is curiously want to know the roommate problem and condition but knew, why would he bother about it.

After a few minute, siwon finally sit straight on the bed. Pulling his cart where he saw some Tupperware and he believed his beloved sister is being generous leaving him some food. He smile when he found a cute pink note beside the tupper ware.

DEAR OPPA!!

Aigoo.. I thought someone is not comfortable living in the hospital, yet I found him snoring and sleep like a pig on the bed when I got back from hotel. I regretting try to bring you out tomorrow. Keke.. you love being here aren’t you?

I am sorry not waiting for you until you awake but believe me, I did try to woke you up but… you really wouldn’t budge even I put a dynamite beside you ear.. huh.. sleepy head.. I know.. you will replying in you head, ‘it cause of the medication and blahh blah blahh’.

Oppa.. please eat well, sleep well so you will be okay before tomorrow. Keke… can you.. I had to go.. (I gonna having so much fun in the park. Don’t be jealous. keke) seriously, I am worry about you.

P/S :  oppa.. that kim taeyeon.. as your sister I will give you a little tip. Please don’t tell anybody about what I am going to tell you. Sometime, we just need to look clearer than farther to get want we want. People always try to search something a far yet what we want is already close. No need to look up or down oppa, all you need is look (beside) in front of your eyes.. they gonna kill me if they read this note.

Good night.. Please dispose this lovely letter before tomorrow and act like this information never received okay. @,@ I am serious..

I’ll try woke up early to take you. Love you oppa

Your beautiful sister.. SOOYOUNG ^,*

 

Choi siwon put back the paper. Snort at sooyoung self-compliment even he knew.. She indeed beautiful. Almost his entire friend jealous he had such beau sister and her pretty friend.

He pull a file from his gold bag pack. Proposal of grand shopping mall. With these injury… how he find kim taeyeon. He asked all people but the answer is still same. They never meet this person. Every time kim taeyeon telling or giving something, it always in a letter, or from lee mayor. But it impossible if taeyeon is going in and out the island without being known.. the island is very strict.

He drink a bit and lie to the bed, pulling the blanket to his chess. Still having an havoc mind and frustrated heart about what he doing lying here instead of doing what he should do.. his goal is looking for kim taeyeon and back to korea with an agreement of the proposal…. By the time, slowly he drown to dreamland…

……..

“taeyeon ahh.. don’t you trust me?” siwon blinking his eyes.. taeyeon.. he heard someone call that name.. “taengoo? Please… what bother you until you nearly killed yourself. I think I had right to know about it.” Siwon heard sunny voices pleadingly talking behind the curtain. Siwon hold his own breath so he can hear clearly what going on behind the grey curtain beside him.

“bunny.. let just forget what happen to me.. I just feel a bit stressful and I accidently took those pills..” he knows the voice.. it very familiar…

“kim taeyeon.. until you tell me the truth, I am not going to sign for your discharge from this hospital.” And siwon heard sunny step walking out from the room. Siwon stiff on his bed. He might be becoming too obsess just like stella said.. he is hallucinate about kim taeyeon is just beside him.. in the same room.. he chuckled.. yes… chuckled loudly..

“indeed she is telling me the truth.. that girl..” he sit straight. Take the paper sooyoung leave to him earlier. “look beside or in front..” he read that again. “hahahahahaha… stupid of me…” he cheering.. laugh all his heart.. but he honestly feel fool and stupid..

“who is there?” a voice killed his laugh, muted his voice, and completely freak him out. Nervous sweat rush out.. “I heard you and your laugh.. and I think I need to talk to you.” Taeyeon voice is stern, very stern and cold.

“I am sorry” siwon said. He slowly walk to the curtain and stand there without pulling the curtain to reveal who ever behind it.

“you heard something you shouldn’t.” taeyeon pull the curtain and saw siwon stand with his poor ability  to hide his smile. He is too happy to frown or giving a poker face. “you? Who are you?” she asked. She feel familiar with him but not remember his name. she didn’t show any warm smile or friendly vibe, she just staring to the man.

“kim taeyeon ssi?” siwon asking with slightly trembling in his voice. “I am choi siwon” he did move closer so he can at least shake hand to the girl. But he stop when taeyeon asking him to stop.

“stop” taeyeon sighed. Her mind in the mess so she kindly don’t remember she knew this man. “I will give you anything you want, with a deal.. everything you heard is remain secret.” She continued. She don’t really know how to  make this man keep his mouth and she have no energy to make any move to scared the man. “please?” she plead. Hoping choi siwon will grant what she need.

“are you okay?” siwon can’t help but to worry seeing the girl infront her is getting more pale and unsteady breath become more visible to him.

“mind your own business.” She push siwon body from her side. She try to blinking her eyes few time to hush away the pain that start to crept to her head. “go…”

Siwon push the red button on the wall. “nurse… nurse…. God..” siwon run outside the door and call out for doctor.. did he is the reason taeyeon faint???

 

***

Sica on her tablet. Checking all the message and miscall from seoul, as so many warn come out from her manager. She tugged herself between her two beloved person. Krystal already fall sleep hours ago and fany who same as her, checking all the threat from her manager.

“when I get back, believe me, I will had no time to screw around like this..” sica said knowing fany is listening to her. “are you okay?” she continued, making the blonde girl look at her..

“why are you asking me like that?” fany put her iphone beside. Her eyes is fulll of curiosity and Jessica realize she just making a  wrong move.

“no.. nothing.. just asking you..” she quickly act concentrate to her tablet one more time, strolling it awkwardly when she sensed tiffany hwang miyoung is totally staring at her. “I mean it.. I just asking..” she took glance at tiffany for second. Faking a yawn and act getting ready to sleep.

“you only asking me like that when you had something in your mind Jessica” a serious tone hissing from tiffany make our ice princess stop whatever she is doing. “spill..” she warn..

“can we talk somewhere else?” sica pull fany down the bed and both of the when to the balcony.

A very not comfortable silent choking fany, as sica is keep silent aft her almost 10 minute they standing viewed the beau of the island.

“halo……. Why the hell I am stand here at two in the morning just waiting my friend telling me something worth for..” she tapping her finger on the rail..

“i.. ruined her…” sica said very carefully.. “I really ruining her fany aa..” fany look at pale girl infront her, her eyes is cloudy, biting her lips and with guilt and regret all over her face.. “what have I done?”

Fany locking Jessica in her hug.. “what? What happen? I don’t get it.. everything is okay all day long you with us..” fany is actually asking herself after the unexpected confession. “did lee dong wook oppa do something stupid after you reject him? Did you? When?” all the question popping in her mind also at .

Jessica shook her head. “I should accused her with something she didn’t do. The fact is she is not even relate to it”

“yahh.. did you hinting of some girl and they reject you?”fany lost her positive mind. “I thought you don’t want soojung to know about it.” Jessica once more shook her head. “yahh.. wae?? Tell me bestie..”

Jessica is not crying, she just want some comforting feel from her loyal bestfriend for her cloudy mind, she got tangled with this morning incident, she really need someone to release it but, to spoil her lovely sister good day is not her way to comfort. She just tightly hold fany body against her. “I found my mother murderer” she whispered, a bitter feeling crawl around her heart and mind.

“ what?” fany pull her body back to see Jessica face. Trying to judge whether the girl is drunk after the get into drink contest in the park earlier or she talking the true. Jessica worried face confirm her that all the things she said is the truth… “but, how? When? I mean, we try to search the culprit for many years already.. the result is none.. all the prove leading we to the death of Kim’s heir.. 5 years ago.. we when to her grave if you forget.” She mumbled much. She feel confused, very confused..

“do you remember the heir name?” sica wait for fany answered.

Fany try hard to remember the name. it been 3 years they stop chasing the bait to kill Kim Daehyun. “it kim ta-…” fany shook her head. “Is that her?”

Sica weakly nodded. “at first I just want to confirm my thought was right, but.. when it get right.. my anger get over me.. she is living leisurely here, while me and soojung? Having a very hard world just for living with my withdrawal dad. i…” and sica start crying. She feel bad everytime she remember how her struggling life.. if it only her, she can bear it, but soojung had everything harder since she is more younger. Every night she saw soojung crying in her sleep, having night mare..

“shhh…. It okay…. So she knew you? She admit it?” fany softly asking, while patting her bestfriend lovingly.

“I confront her, she went cold over me so we both apart last night then I went to her house.”

Fany nodded. “so.. what did you do cause your keep saying earlier you ruined her?” she didn’t get answer but receiving a great shook head from Jessica. “whatever you do… it wrong or not.. aren’t it better if you sincerely apologize…” no reply from sica. “ she help us, you heard what sunny said.. she own this island by her own hard work. You witnesses how this citizen accused her the witch at the park earlier.. and look at her.. so mystery by herself with that nerdy square glass, and I dare to say.. she is asking for insulting, asking for anger from other people.. she is punishing herself… the one who is wrong is.. her father… not her… let we both went to her and apologize k babe?” fany word make sica calm.

“thank best” sica said. Making the blonde smile.

“aigoo.. let sleep.. you should try to act in some drama or movie when we comeback.. I never realize you had all of this in your mind” she tease Jessica. Gaining a pinch and both of them settle in their own place to sleep.. 

 

A/u

too complicated?

tq reader.. and the one who subscribe,, please enjoy the fics. feel free to give idea or anything else. 

papai...

_kdt_