the bet

lovely world

hallo.. third chapter. 

tq for new subsciber. please enjoy the fic. 

ignore the so may vocab and grammoar mistake.

 

Chapter 3

SEOUL.

The car stops just in front of a tall skinny lady. A smile light out her face. Must be happy to the appearance of the car.

“girls.. my brother is here. Come come come… like duhh.. I am so late to had my late breakfast” sooyoung drag two more sleepy girls beside her. One of them stuffing her ears with mp4, while the dark one is concentrate watching a video on her Ipad.

“yah shikshin..” a blonde hissed. “you know, I am amazed by your love to food.” She pull one of the ear piece down.

“hyoyeon.. food is my life” she retort to the obvious fact.

“and I am very jealous when your body still like a thin board” yuri pinch sooyoung waist. She shook her head after a while looked at her own body.

“stop praising me with such insulting matter please.. Come… my brother will nag me is I late” three of them walking to the fancy car, where choi siwon is smile handsomely to every of them.

 

 

Three of beautiful lady readily sit in the car and siwon pinch sooyoung cheek.

“hurt!!!”

“serve you right. You dragging them to escaping classes again for your stomach aren’t you?” sooyoung smacked her brother and two other just laugh to this sibling. They have been known to each other since the first semester of their business course. Each of them been knowing each other family since then.

“it okay handsome oppa.. our class will start again this evening. Hehe” yuri telling the truth. Hyoyeon nudge her for that. Mouthing why to yuri for telling the fact.

“chincha? Good then. So.. where all beautiful ladies want to had breakfast? Besides that, this oppa had some question to all of you.”

“you are bad brother of me. You know that?” sooyoung scream. Her cheek reddened due the pinched earlier. 

“no he is not. My brother is.. that kwon jiyong..” yuri muttered. She cant help but shaking her head when imagine about him.

“oo.. but your brother is the bad boy type. I like him.. his style I mean” hyoyeon turn to answered yuri.

Siwon just glance to the the friend since they always be like that. Believe or not the relationship of siwon, jiyong and kim junsu (hyo big brother) is never friendly like this. The reason? No legit reason for it, it just not everyone in this world can be friendly to each other right?

Must be their style is very different to each other. Very different, but not enemy of course.

 

 

>ABC restaurant..

Siwon sipping the coffee and waiting for them three to finish. He already had breakfast at home this morning plus the sandwich from stella still filling his stomach.

“so oppa. You said you had something to asked.” Sooyoung wipe her lipes. Look at her brother. She had the hunch about matter of question. But.. she just want to let her brother to start it.

“yupp.. you all three been meet the kim taeyeon right?” that’s it. Sooyoung smirk as soo as she heard the name.

“hey.. you still with that girl case?” yuri and hyoyeon looking at sooyoung. This is what choi siwon don’t like. The way all of them look at each other every time he mention about kim taeyeon is making him feel cheated by something.

“you all know I want to open a shopping mall there right?” three of them nodded. It been known by them since last year. He keep asking them question about that island. The super unknown island but they swear to god how much they love it there.

“then just open it oppa. Why been such a big deal?”

“for two years, I am keep searching for the one who you all said been helping you. It became zero result and I am so frustrated of all this.” siwon look at the three woman in front him before continue. “this person.. no one know who is he or her.”

“o… I pretty sure the taeyeon person is girl oppa. Aren’t I told you?”

“how do you know? You said you all only knows the name and never saw or meet the girl”

“cause the worker there said it was unnie.. I never know that we should call you oppa as unnie.” Sooyoung answer make all of three laughing.

“it easy oppa. Just go there, and search for the girl on you own.”

“I agreed with yuri” hyo nodded.

Siwon sipping the last drop of his coffee before asking the girls to go back to their campus. He still wants to ask them more questions. But, he knows.. The answer will keep round and round to the same point. They like to send him to the island.

He sure thinking about the suggestion by his sister friend. He should go there. Searching the mystery girl. Must do something about it. But how.. his work and he never had any clue about the girl.

He been thinking of that but, stella condition hold him to do that. Should he wait for stella due date? It 4 more month, but his heart pump by the excitement to the girl.

Kim taeyeon the unknown or stella kim the woman of his life

Oh man.. he can’t even choose between those two.

 

 

ES’AIM Island

Lee sunkyu look at same age girl that sit on the couch. She is looking at her and smile to her.

“morning taenggoo” she greet. “waiting for uncle?”

“yes.. miss him” both of them chuckled to it.

“oo.. how can the cold one missing me” lee soo man voice interrupt them.

“should I gave you two some private moment?” sunny asking and try to walk. Taeyeon hold her hand to prevent her.

“hey.. you know it never about something private. You can know about everything.”

“so?”

“mr lee.. I think mr kim kind of resent me if you keep sending his slave-to-be to me.” She still with her golden smile to the two person who known her for these 7 years. Lee soo man just smiling to the complained. He knew about it. He too, being push by that Kim youngmin almost every day.

“o.. you should just ignore him just like you did for all these years aren’t you?”

“oh come on taeng.. he scared of you. You own 3 per 5 of the island and uncle kim and uncle lee got the balance. You had the power.”

“it not about that sunkini.. it just, he keep went to the Inn asking my employer who am i.. it sickening.” Sunny nodded. “ I feel like spying by someone.”

“I very sure it will make you kill yourself soon. He very good in suffocating someone. He done it on me before. He thought I am you. It so ridiculous. I mean… lee soonkyu.. and kim taeyeon. How I even can do to change my name anyway.” Sunny teeling her story.

“Don’t you think you should let he know who you are taeng.”

“I don’t really like spot light on me. Pretty hate it when everyone know my existence.” The uncle and niece can’t say anything about it. They always ask her to be more opened but it always end up be her denying every words from them.

“yeah.. the super hero.. you let our people use  your land. Helping them in silent. You are so kind and for getting accused form everyone in the island about you is making something illegally is so wrong. They shoud known about you.”

 Taeyeon patted sunny back“it okay.. being hate.. to be accuse.. I don’t really care about it. So don’t worry k?”

“and taeyeon.”

“yes uncle?”

“I heard you ignore the proposal once again” taeyeon look at lee sooman. Waiting him to continue. “I thought the idea is good. A big shopping mall. I remember you said you want to make one too last two years.  It make our island good taeyeon. You had reason for it right?”

“ohh.. about that.. I just didn’t really agree to something in it. Two years, but they still keep the same lame proposal. It annoyed me. Not so professional actually.”

“if there is something, you should let them meet you and make some discussion about it. Not running away girl.”

“well.. let see if I in that mood to discussing.” She gave a smile. Asking to make her way back to home after some more talk.

She is the boss who very free of course. She sometime wants to thank the bastard who makes her becoming so independent like now. So, everything is all under her skin. She chooses to do everything on her own. She had no one to trust about the work to be honest.  

 

The elevator sends her to the g-floor.

“hey watch out you way witch” she shoulder bump to a little young girl. She let the silent to answer the bitter word.  Actually, she already feel to comfortable by the nickname.

The witch.

Where did she get the name. the story start after she open the Soshi Inn last 5 years. She come from nowhere yet got lee sooman words for it.

Plus she owns the very small comfortable house with very big field. Ohh.. believe me,  it so big that the field had some horses if some is hundred, also with some goat and cow. People keep talking about it. How is stranger with so much money been there. Telling she did pay the tax of the center.

Luckily sunny help her by making story  that, taeyeon is the expert that work for their family. She never admit but, the citizen is very trust their leader. That’s good she think.

 

She did invest in the super big amusement park. She had to much money from citizen that pay her the rent of the land every month.  Not to said the benefit she got from her small other things in the island.

All the money she keep it accumulate in the island. So, no beggar happen. She plus some place so all of them had work in the island. Every child get good education, so she asked for her foreign friend when she was taking degree to help her to teach adult in the island to be a teacher. She did that. But no one knows. If someone go around the island shouting about it she believe no one will believe it.

She in disguise. The evil cruel witch who wouldn’t cooperate with center system. And seriously, her name is taenggoo around here. No one know her really name.

“hey look!!1 it the weird lady. Keke”

“hey witch.. did you eat cow poopto look young?” all the group laugh with that question  from their leader.

“baekhyun aa.. is this the girl you love so much?” suho teases one of his crew.

“morning unnie.. don’t mind this . Had a very good morning” baekhyun wave at her. She need to be very hard to not blush for it. Baekhyun is always admire her for she don’t know the reason. He severally save her from bulls all this years.

She push up her big square eye glasses on her nose. Hang her head even more low and walk away from there.

She ride her bike to her little house on the field.

 

SEOUL

Sooyoung call someone on the phone.

While yuri and hyo to sit beside her having the conversation.

SY: is taengoo there?

SN: she just got back. Why? Its weird you all call me all of sudden. Hehe.. are you trying to ask me about open a restaurant on the island choi soo young?

YR: keke.. nice guess sunny.

SN: well.. i’ve told you all to make the formal procedure for it. Make proposal send here to me. I will try to asked taengoo and uncle about it. Uncle kim will just follow of taengoo said so to him.

HY: how is the ice skating field I made there? Any complained?

SN: nope. Look you two.. hey.. yuri and sooyoung ssi.. take hyo as example. She send the proposal and she made hers here.

SY: we did okay.. but taengoo cruelly reject it.

SN: hehe… I forgot.. you know.. her standard quite high and well, I cant said it bad cause everything she do seem made good result for us.

YR: you insulting us aren’t you?

HY: she is not insulting you. She just praising my good work. Look you two rascals. I am the best.. follow my lead please.

Sooyoung nad yuri who get annoyed smack and knuckled her back and head.

SY: don’t make her fly to high sunny.

YR: yeah.. hey.. we called to said that.. siwon oppa is coming to the island soon.

SY: yup.. we didn’t break our promise to taengoo to keep everything as secret.

HY: accept she is telling his brother that taeng is a girl. And she had workers  accidently.

SN: chincha? Yah.. but.. it okay I guess. When he will come. I love to see some explorace happen in this island.

YR: don’t know yet. I had a hunch he will. You should look at him.. so obsess to taengoo.

SY: hehe.. taeng didn’t know he is my brother right?

SN: nope. She get annoyed by the super consistent of that man.

HY: hehe.. hey.. what if your brother fall for taeyeon after he meet her?

SY: I really hope so. I am sick with his superpower of love toward stella kim. I afraid he will marry to her. You know, I not dislike that girl. She is very beautiful and kind that very suitable for him but,  I still don’t like her greediness make my brother keep loving her even she get married and she is clearly make her move to him now.

YR: not bad though. If your brother love her, it good for them to back together.

HY: it could be a rom-

SN: girls.. I had to go. A will tell you anything. And please stop calling me I f you all want to had your own conversation cause I didn’t know anything about your topic after all.

SY: sorry bunny. Bye..

HY&YR: bubye bunny

SN: bye

The call was cut. Sooyoung smirk all of sudden. “should we bet about my brother and taeng?”

“bet what?”

“I bet.. siwon oppa definitely will fall for taeng before he got agreement from her to open the shopping mall” yuri smile.

“I agree with yul” hyo put her hand over yuri shoulder. “I am confident about it.”

“keke.. hey.. first love, first crush. First girlfriend and still love is not gonna fade just necause taeyeon come into his life”

“how much?”

“1000bucks.. my brother not falling for kim taeyeon. Just to remind you.. the deal is on”

“waoo,.. someone is super confident. Lets make is 5000 bucks. Prepared you 10000 buck for us soo..”

“or I will get 10000 from my two silly friend. You know.. he very hate to be reject and lose. Taeyeon rejection for his ambition to open the mall.. that the only feeling he had. Just get ready you losers”…

 

A/N

keke.. 5000 bucks that many.

so.. you will win the bet.

i bet.. not easy as that. like sooyoung said.. first love.

first love is hard to forget and left. plus they become so close. 

see you nect chappy. 

bye.. KDT