chapter 12

lovely world

hallo i made a short and quick update..

Chapter 12

Chapter 12

“oppa… let have some fun.. oh come on..” sooyoung nagged her brother for umpteenth time.

“soo…. I really want to go.. but..”

“but what? Taeng said she was okay if you join us”

“I am the only man there.. it super awkward for me” he too.. telling her sister the same reason he cant join the group party in one more hour.

“me? I will be going too.. nothing to be awkward. You told me you taeng had very good talk last night”

“good talk.. only us.. not me surrounding for more than 5 women in the same time. I’ll be lonely than a dead tree.”

“I don’t care. Change you cloth now and we will be going soon!!!” she struggle to push siwon big body to the bathroom. “be as handsome as you can will you!?”

***
taeyeon wake up when she heard some of people cheers outside her room. She went back earlier this evening to take rest.

She yawn a little.. how long she sleep? She walk to living room with her cute spongebob pyjama.

“oh unnie…” seohyun shriek and run to her quickly as she can.. “you wake up already?” taeyeon nodded her head. “ almost everyone here/.. except sooyoung unnie” taeyeon once again nodded.

“you don’t want to change you cloth?” sunny laugh at taeyeon. Taeyeon lazily shake her head. “aigoo.. this kid..”

She walk to sunny and hug sunny waist, closing her eyes once again. She still feel sleepy..

“hey.. she totally opposite than when she outside” fany loud whispered heard by taeyeon. Even that girl is using English words.. she understand every words she said.

“aren’t she cute?” yuri come and pinch taeyeon cheek. Got few slap on her hand from the cheek owner.

“unnie.. let change your cloth..” seohyun as the matured one start to worried by taeyeon appearance.

“I don’t want.. let me be.. it my house..” she answered using words at last.

“but.. you the only one use pyjama..” seohyun said softly, try to persuade her unnie to change to more proper cloth.. it not like she care about taeyeon pyjama. She totally cute in it, but.. she is revealing herself too much by her clean no make up face.. plus she is not using her ugly spectacular.. she look super not taenggoo..

“I don’t care. Let rock my bar!!!” she scream.. sudden hype and guide all the visitor to her big square bar in the house..

Music blast

The light change as fast as the music loudly bamming their ears

There were hundred drinks to enjoyed to..

Snack everyway..

Yoona look at taeyeon who just sit quietly acroos her. “unnie.. are you okay?” she ask the older one.

“me? I am not feeling great.”  She being honest. “you know why”

“hehe.. have you thought about our suggestion?” taeyeon drink juice in the glass. Gulping it slowly..

“can you promise that vacation is only for this week” yoona suppress her smile.. she can sense taeyeon is going to accept it.

“yah.. just for this week..”

“then I should try right?” yoona nodded.

“but, you know this citizen knew me.. I cant rest like normal in this island”

“they know taengoo.. but not you.. look yourself in the mirror right now, you look more like the kim taeyeon than the heartless witch.” Taeyeon laugh. “you make yourself to look ugly.”

“I am ugly..”

“that what you think.. but others think definitely different.” Yoona point taeyeon to Jessica sit. “I heard you got that hot girl fall for you today.. yuri unnie really pissed about it”

“she?” she not like me.. she interested with me cause she hates my father, and me. taeyeon cant said it loudly.

“yup”

“WASSAP GIRLS!!!!” sooyoung voice screaming from the door. She got some high five from some of her friend.

 “yo”

“your are late”

“this is not good.”

“wae I am not gooD?”

“you will eat everything by yourself.”

The crowd laugh.

“ooh… siwon oppa is here too?” sunny asking in shock. “taeng.. aren’t this party is for girls only?” siwon stop his steps. Want to go back.

“oo.. it okay.. he is my friend too” taeyeon said.

“okay then, but.. he will be super lonely since he the only boys” sunny remark. Is that okay oppa?” siwon smile weakly. He been force to come here. Sooyoung keep mentioning she couldn’t make taeyeon frust as he reject her invitation.

***

Siwon pov

All the girl having their own fun. Sooyoung who promise me, she always be with me already dancing happily with hyo and yuri. I also saw Jessica and friendly tiffany. Arent that soojung girl..

“Oppa!” I get a hug from behind. “let sit with me and taengoo unnie” I look around. I heard her voice earlier.. but.. I cant recognize her in this room. The music is blasting loud, the lighting is… how can a super grant house like this hide a little club in her house.

“she is here?” I look at soojung. She smile to me. this little girl is so beautiful. Now that I realize.. all this girls in this room is pretty girl.

“unnie…” soojung sit beside a girl.. unnie?

“oo.. soojung aa… I am drunk” that voice. Her speech is slurred, I can see clearer her face no”. Her hairs tight like a bun in her top head, bare face yet.. she look stunning. “hi!” she greet me cutely. Showing me a fail eyes smile.

“halo.. taeyeon ssi” I greet her back. She without any reason laugh like an ahjumma, making me and soojung loaugh with her. “whats funny?” I ask her.

“you..” she pointing at me.

“unnie… you too drunk.. want to back to your room?” soojung quickly asking her as she is dragging her and chair toward me..

“bunny!!” she scream. Calling for someone name bunny?

Sunny come. Holding her body from falling.. “wae?”

“I am drunk!!! Its killing me!!!”

“yah… no need to scream to my ear.” She put her hand over taeyeon mouth.

“isdhufgyerghadnoizu awkuhunayebiufeyjs” she mumbled behind that hand.

“sooung aa… I’ve told you don’t let her drink this blue water!” sunny pinch soojung playfully.

“hehe.. I try, but she said if I let her.. she will give me play with her baby”

“her baby?” I interrupt the conversation. Taeyeon ahd a baby?

“oo.. her horse” both soojung and sunny answer me.

“oppa.. you not drinking?”

“nope.. I am a man.. I can drunk so I can take care all of you” I smile politely.

“lets sing!!!” taeyeon stand up. Push sunny to the grown and hold my hand. “sing sing sing” she chant the words..

“this is your bar room. Not your noraebang!!” hyoyeon come and pull sunny up.

Taeyeon suddenly look sad more than ever.. really sad.. sit don’t on her chair. “but I want to sing” she hang her head low..

Hyoyeon and sunny look to each other. I think both of them is trying to considered taeyeon request.

“juhyun aaa…” sunny call a unfamiliar name. “maknae!!!!” she call once again until a tall feminine girl come to her.

Others who concern also walk to us. “wae? She drunk already?” yuri patted taeyeon head. “aigoo.. kyeopta” she giggled.

“juhyun…. I-I want to norae… please…….” Taeyeon whine to that tall girl. “sunny and hyo wont let me.. juhyun aaa” she sound like crying to me. is she want to sing that bad? I felt pity for her.

“she want to sing?” sooyoung asking as she the last to come. Everyone nodded. I saw everyone look didn’t agree to her wish. Its only singing right?

“then, why? She cant sing?her voice is worse?” at least tiffany ssi is same as me, we both had same thinking..

“it not about her voice.. if she sing..” yes.. please.. I want to know.. “she wont stop.. may be until tomorrow morning”

Everyone in silent. Some nodded.

“so?”

“oppa?” sooyoung call me. “you don’t want to eat?” I shake my head.

“oppa…” I heard a cute voice calling for me. “I want to sing.. oppa… oppa.. hehehe.. pwish????” I heard taeyeon giggled after saying those words to me.. I smile to heard that. Sound cute..

“yahh… that’s my oppa.. not yours!!” sooyoung and others laugh to taeyeonepic aegyo. But.. I like it… she better learn to call me oppa.. it sound so right. “oppa.. you like it aren’t you!!??” sooyoung look at me with her dramatic shock act. I am so sorry but I cant help to smile widely when taeyeon call me that. She is cute..

“i..”

“oppa.. you like it aren’t you??” taeyeon hug me,, then she look up to see my face. Waiting me to reply her while blinking her eyes.. god.. sheck my pulse please.. or I gonna die cause my heart will burst.. I feel hot all over my body. My face? Burned. I nodded my head. Avoid her to look into my eyes.. “look.. this oppa like noraebang…” taeyeon snort to all of her friend.

“this girl.. he like your aeg-..” I stand abructly..

“I will accompany her to sing. It okay..”I cut what ever sooyoung want to say. My sister is not good in shielding me from embrassment.

Sooyoung shake her head. Completely disagree. “you never know how worse is her addiction to sing..” I don’t care.

“it okay.. all of you stay here for the night right?” I ask her. I don’t think it bad to make taeyeon lees stress.

“can we?” everyone now waiting for seohyun to give permission. Seohyun own other floor under taeyeon house. Sometime she sleep over with taeyeon cause.. both of them is too lonely.

“I don’t think she will get angry or what.. hehe.. we always sleep over here afterall” hyoyeon said. Confidently.

“urmm.. I don’t know.. she never like too much people in her house.. but.. since she is very not..” she point at taeyeon who still hugging me.. “just stay unnie.. let party.. but.. just promise me.. you all don’t vomit everyway.. she might change into hulk if you all dirt this place.”

“banzai!!!!”

“nice!!”

Everyone cheer until taeyeon suddenly stand up.. “ASSA!!!” she scream all her lung.

“she is really drunk”

>>> 

“oppa.. here..” seohyun push the door. The light at the door automaticly on. “wait..” I saw seohyun take an oval remote with so many button. She usher me to walk infront a glass wall. Seriously I cant see the existant until I knocked my face into it. “sorry oppa.. I forgot to tell you..” she pull taeyeon nearer. “we need her voice to get into her play room.. hehe.” She put the remote close to taeyeon mouth.. then she whispering into taeyeon ears. “unnie.. what is ginger name?”

Aren’t seohyun already say the name?

“horse” taeyeon answer.. the big space inside the glass wall bright with the light. Trust me.. it more than an arcade.. so many game.. it like no end of the room..

“unnie.. what the most funny thing?”

“poop is weird” the glass split into two at the center.

“Welcome..” the room echo computer sound.

I cant take any step forward. This place is too amazing and I am speechless.. she had this type of playroom??

“I want to sing!!!”taeyeon said.

“as you wish master” the room answering her. Other place light was dim and there are arrow on the floor with green light.

“I send you until here oppa.. just follow the arrow.. in the room.. everything is ready.”

I nodded. I had no words to said.. I don’t know why.. but.. somehow.. seohyun look so worry looking at me. why?

Taeyeon walk by dragging me with her. Forcefully. For someone petite like her.. I think she is pretty strong to even make me move.

We arrive infront of a black room from outside. As taeyeon hand touch the thick door I assume.. the door slide by itself. That room quite big.. it have two side. Other side is separate by a glass wall in between. The side we both stand is the karaoke room, since I spot a big plasma with big sound system side by side of the plasma television.

“lets sit” taeyeon push me to the red coach.. “oppa.. you want to drink?” I nodded. “what?”

“plain water please?” she laugh at my choice..

“food?”

“not yet.. I’m not hungry”

“okay then” she bring the oval remote to . “poopies… brung me plain water and some chip.. for two person”

“as you wish master” the room answering her. It creepy yet fantastic..

She sit beside me. “I want to sing” she said to me.. “pick any song for me” she close her eyes.. I think she having quite hard headache.. “poopies.. bring me some vodkae and beer.. quickly” she talk through the remote again.

“as you wish master”

 A/N hehe.. wish i had this amazing room.. see you next time readers.. LOVE *kdt*