in between

lovely world

we love summer!!!! it party time... hehehe... to celebrate party 6th win also snsd hit the 100th win in weekly music show.. i sit for 3 hours of my sleeping time to update. 

readers.. mystory becoming too slow right?iam sorry.. very sorry... huhuhuh.. 

let cont read the story... 

>>>>>>>>

 

Stella look at the mirror. her baby bum and smile. It not that small anymore. She is eager to meet her man. She glad that siwon is still in her grabs. She will make siwon hers when they got back to seoul.siwon will marry her cause she know, siwon always want it. And now it time.. her dream come true. To have someone like siwon inher life will be open her future heavenly.

The knocked on the door and her smile gone wider. “wait a minute..” she took her purse and chuckled evilly as she took two sachet of drug into her purse.

The door opened and siwon  handsomely smile to her. “hye.. are you ready?” he ask her. “hi baby.. appa is here..” he happily greet the unborn baby. He greet stella with his wide smile. Sheis his bestfriend since high school.

Stella pull siwon body closer and kiss his lips quickly. “I am so ready” she whisper seducetively.

Siwon stiff. He doesn’t know either he need to push or let stella acting like this. A kiss on the cheek bring siwon back to reality.

“oppa?” stella call for him. “why are you keep dreaming. Come.. I am so hungry..”she whined. Siwon smile. Patting her head over him confussion.

“lets go.” Stella hug siwon hand possessively. Ignoring all the eyes that on them all the way.

>>> 

“welcome.” The waiter greet both of them. Siwon nodded and smile back to the man. Stella clearing a time. Giving her  fierce face to the staff.

“oppa.. this place look awful.”

“what?”

“it realy is.. look..” siwon look into the restaurant.

“nothing is awful I see”

“I don’t want to be here.let go to more luxury place.” She childishly spook even louder. The whole restaurant looking at them. Heard about the ranting of her. She smile satisfiedly.she the queen.. people need to know.

“arrasso.. just slow down your voice.” Siwon bowed a little to the staff. “I am so sorry..” he pull stella out. “what was that stella.. it rude to act like that.”

“oppa.. it not me.. it tha baby.. he said he not comfortable in that place.” She quickly answer.

Siwon took a depth breath. “Chincha?” he get down. Want to talk to the baby. “you could just said it nicely.” He kiss the stomach.

Stella silently cheer. She knows siwon weakness is the baby. And  she glad she have it with her.

“I saw one of the restaurant earlier.it seem better.”she suggest.

“as you like.”

The couple walk together. Siwon response well to stella story. He quite happy to say stella is happy cause he hope everything he want to tell after this will not affect her much. He keep wondering why taeyeon did not reply his message earlier. He fall asleep and when he got up, there only stella miscall and message.

“well… hallo beautiful couple. Welcome to island restaurant. We promise you the best service.”  Stella nodded  a little. She already come to this place and done her preparation for her make siwon hers earlier.

“let sit here oppa” siwon agree without any complaint. His mind is at another things. Stella caught him checking his phone again. “are you waiting for some call oppa?” she asked.she believe if not something, there is someone that make siwon change this much.

“anni.. let order  what you and baby want to eat. After that, we can rest..”

Stella gave a little signal to one of the waiter. Want to start the plan..

“oppa… I need to go to bathroom..”

“just go.. I will wait you” he gave permission.slightly happy cause he need to call taeyeon. He need taeyeon to be here with him when he tell stella the truth. Taeyeon need to understand who is stella to him.

It was a good timing that once he hold his phone to call taeyeon, the girl is calling for him.

SW: hallo gorgeous..

TY: hallo sweet tooth..

SW: hehehe.. kinda miss you..

TY: stop it… where are you? Packing already?
SW: can I pack youto bring back?

TY: no..

SW: meanie.. hehe.. what are you doing? That bore?

TY: pretty bored here. Just finish my work.

SW: have you eat?

TY: how about you?

SW: let dine together. Hehe.. beside I am at island restaurant. Just nicely placed infront of the ranch. And I want to introduce someone to you..

TY: who? Your sister? Hehehe

SW: you already knew sooyoung..this person is quite special.. not a sister for sure.. hehe

TY:wow.. I ‘ll be there then… cant wait to meet your special one….

SW: cant wait.. to see you.. hehe

TY: stop it.. you make me curl.. hehe

Siwon gave a big muaah to taeyeon before he cut the call. He is smile all over again.taeyeon to call him? It a big achievement for himself. He feel all those giddy feeling. It uncontrollable. The thought of the girl name kim taeyeon is making him feel happy.. very happy and .. please..

“oppa.. are you okay?” stella question him cause he is dreaming again.

“of course I am.. I am very happy dear.. and  I have something to tell…” he grinned. Down deep in his heart he is hoping stella able to accept his choice. He been considered to stella for a long time.  He hopes she will pay him back a little.. it an acceptance..

Stella try to read the man infront her. Hid sudden happiness is scary.. there is something other than her making her man happy. This happy.. the thing she only see is choi siwon is happy.

She force herself to  smile too.. well, atleast in a few minute.. choi siwon will be her man. Forever.

They continue eating without any words. Siwon keep checking the entrance, waiting for taeyeon.. while stella is waiting the timing is right and she gonna make everything in her order.

>>>>> 

Siwon stood up from his seats.. his face is completely shock.. the person who walk through the glass door make him confused.

On the right time, one of waiter come and other is clinking the glass to make an announcement. Siwon didn’t realize all the commotion beside him. He already spotted the girl he waited waving at her behind a couple coming into the restaurant.

Siwon ready to  make his way to taeyeon who slowly become closer. He feel he need to hurry into her hug, and he never expect he got into a big hug. And a kiss was plant on his mouth with  the surrounding is full  of claps.. he looks around him.. everyone is standing and claps, stella is laugh happily beside him, snuggling to his chest with a big smile and keep showing everyone her hand..

“oh god.. you choi siwon… I know you always the best for my daughter since ever.. of course you two got my blessed.. you been love her for a long  time, and to witness you bravely propose her like this is very… very impressive. You never disappoint me siwon ssi”

On that time, siwon eyes straight to see taeyeon across him. Across all the commotion, someone is looking at him with hurt face. A slight smile at her facebut, even the blind know it only a mask to hide her sadness.

“oppa… I loveyou too” stella pull his face and gave him a full kiss on his lips.

 

 

Taeyeon eyes stings, but not as much as her heart.it was throbbing so hard that she feel choked. She slowly pull herself back from the venue. A strict voice scream on her ears. There no such thing name love kim taeyeon!! She put  both of her hand to cover her ears but the voice still ringing.

“miss taeng?” she look up when she saw baekhyun look at her worrily. “noona?” he call again. He follow taeyeon as he accidently crash into her at the entrance of restaurant. He was being ready to receive witch taeng glare but, miss ignore his present. So he follow due his worried. “are you okay? Hey!”

“baek..”

Baekhyun freeze. To her miss taeng call his name is very very very touching moment for him.

“GET OUT FROMMY FACE!!!!” taeyeon push him and walk angrily to Soshi Inn. Baekhyun still grin idiotly even miss taeng just scream to his face.

“she call me.. hehehehe” he happily run to his gang to tell the precious moment to .

>>>> 

Taeyeon lied  on the bed. Taking a deep breath. “ stop it.. stop hurting..” she groan. She somehow end up smack her chess and crying. “oh gosh.. this wont stop..” she sobbed hard.  The feeling that she don’t feel since years is getting back to her. “I don’t care… just stop feeling like this stupid heart!!”

She took her dookong and cried over it.. as much as she try to  stop yet she endup hickuping in cry..

***

Baekhyun sing a song happily.. he meet sunny and greet ger as well. “noona.. misstaeng look so weird when I meet her earlier” he report.

“oo.. chincha?” sunny put the file down. “do you know where she headed?”

“not sure..but, not the ranch direction.”

“thank baekkie.. and why are you so happy?”

“she just call me baek…. Sweetly.. and shout to me to get off her face.. hehe.. sound bad that she is pretty angry but, it rare for her to reply to me… she sure had a nice voice.” Sunny let her high pitch laugh. Pinch the cute fan of her bestfriend.

“you are crazy.. hehe” baekhyun sneer.

“crazy of her”

“yah.. you better don’t.. you ended up hurt someday.. I better check on her. You know her temper.” Baekhyun bowed. Waving goodbye to sunny.

Sunny had her phone to call yuri and seohyun. Asking either taeyeon had any meeting today that able to scrabble her mood. Seriously taeyeon have a very thick and poker mask when it come to her emotion. To have someone that barely spend time with taeyeon is actually able to read her wrecked emotion something really bad may occur.

 

Seohyun is the first one who arrive at her unnie apartment. She search the older girl in te dark. Everything is fine, it too calm that somehow make she nervous.

“halo” yoona voice success to jumped her. “aigoo.. why don’t you switch on the light?” she laugh at the clumsy maknae.

“she’s not here.” Seohyun look at yoona. The other girl is having a very calm at her face.  “don’t you worry?”

“naah.. she not a three years old girl. Yes she might mad or sad or something else, but… it was normal for her to feel it.”yoona pulled seohyunto sit to the coach. “have a little trust on her.”

Seohyun shake her head. She still worry as hell. Taeyeon is not the type who not answering her call or message. May be to other yes, but to her.. it weird and not normal.

“yoona unnie.. I am worry”

“aigoo.. relax.. give her space, give her time.. I don’t know what happen too.. but, let wait her to share with us. Don’t force her.. and.. I swear to god I know where is she..” she grinned at seohyun.

“where?”

“I wont tell.. you need to go back and relax. But I promise, she gonna be alright” seohyun give up. She had no choice but to believe in yoona. This girl is her taeyeon unnie doctor afterall. Yoonamay be seems not that close to taeyeon but, seohyun know there were hundred of taeyeon secret in her hand.

“then.. just let her be? Can I atleast witness her safety?”

“nope.. and you should tell everything carefully to sunny unnie. I am afraid sunny unnie will go and kill siwon oppa when she knew the whole story.”

Seohyun defeated by yoona softskill talk. She was shock to received a call from amber. Luckily amber noted her fast enough after she heard from some citizen about taeyeon unnie boyfriend is proposing other woman at the restaurant. She call yoona since everyone aware how taeyeon unnie change of emotion in this few days since she met siwon oppa. At first they hold a meeting either to stop or support taeyeon interest to siwon. Major was against the idea but yoona keep persuade them to let it be. Naturally a person need to learn to believe and love. That the things that taeyeon unnie need most.

“you promise us that taeyeon unnie will never get hurt like this” she getting emo again. How cool is yoona right now annoyed her. “if I wont kill you, there are sunny unnie who might push you over the stair for letting this things happen.”

Yoons control her own worried and nervous. She smile forcefully to the sunny unnie name. sunny unnie is indeed scary.

“yes yes.. just go back, and relax cause if anything could happen is taeyeon unnie might be unattend to her job for a while.”

***

Choi siwon send stella family to the hotel. He politely rejecttheir offer to stay with them for a while. A name,a personand the only concern he have is kim taeyeon. That hurt expression on her face, her honest betrayed look in her eyes, he witness it all. And it hurt him too to let all of that happen to taeyeon.

“oppa” stella pull him closer. “thank for today and I cant wait to go back to korea tomorrow. I love you too oppa”

“stella.. I think..”

Stella took a dare move to him. A force kiss was plan on his lips. Cut all the confession he try to make. “oppa.. you better go before we end up in the bed room. I not nice since my parent here too.. thank to all  stupid visitor that stupidly come to this boring island.” She siwon . “if it only two of us.. I might do you until you satisfied.” She seducetively whisper to siwon ear. ily purred to him and happy to gain a shiver respond from siwon.

“I need to leave. Night” siwon hurried his step away.. damn that girl.. he flustered that his long time crush is acting like that to him.

He took his phone and taeyeon number appeared.  He push the calling swipe and waiting for taeyeon to pick up.

Fail.

Not answered.

Still no answer

And yes.. no answer

Being push to voicemail.

“babe. I am sorry.”

Another push out to voicemail.

“It a mistake. Believe me the things that you see is wrong”

Connect to voicemail again.

“I love you. That the truth. Let me explained. Where are you. Let meet up. Please.”

He look up to the highest floor. “all this . Please don’t hate me”  he hesitate either to go and check the girl at her home or, wait for her respond first. “ottoke.. soo.. yes.. I need to ask sooyoung.”

>>>>> 

The next day.

Siwon wake up groggily. Hegoing back today but,he not that happy. With taeyeon is still ignoring her. Hefeel dyinginside.

4 message received.

From stella

Good morning love. I remember the days you always call me in the morning just to hear my voice to start your day. I love you. And I miss you.

From stella

Oppa…my parent ask to breakfast together. Let meet up.

From stella

Have you up or not? Better be ready.. our flight is only in 4 hours. Get ready babe.

From stella

I will go to your room in twenty minute. See you oppa. Looooovveeeee yaaa…

 

Siwon want to scream. How frustrated is he right now that taeyeon is still silent. Calling sooyoung for advice last night doesn’t help him at all.he got scold and sooyoung completely giving up before helping him. What a good sister he had.

He look at the clock. Can he postpone his flight one or two day just to make it clear to taeyeon about it.

He thinkingand thinking. The time pass and heheard a loud knocked after a few ring from his door.

“wait”

He rushed to the door. Unlock it and only meet stella smile to him sweetly. “annyeong. You didn’t reply my message so I come.”

Siwon nodded. “stella.. I think you misunderstand.” He take a deep breath. “we not gonna marry” he said slowly. Afraid the woman, his buddy will get hurt.

“what?”

“I love someone else.”

“oppa… you love me.. you know that. You pride just wont let you agree to yourself. Beside this is our baby.” Stella face full of hurt. “I know I done so many things that might hurt you but… ikow you always love me.. and this baby, we promise to raise it together.. I remember that night.. you said it okay for me to leave my ex husband cause you will always be for me..and you will wait until I said yes to marriy you…” she hug him. Cryingon that broad shoulder. “this is the time for us.. I love you oppa, don’t punish me like this…”

So ………………………………………………………………………………………………….

 

Sunny huffed her breath like a dragon. Angry. And upset. “you jerk!!!! You already plan to married your woman yet still playing with my taengkid heart!!!!!!” sunny walk closer and a slap landing on siwon cheek. Sunny is fuming as a train. No one at the waiting room dare to making a sound.  

“where is she?”

“how dare you asked me about her!!?” sunny hand almost land one more time to his face yet a hand was stopping it.. the so proud stella was there. Holding the hand and glaring at sunny that  it might burn sunny in a ny second.

“it her stupid brain that making believe that he love her. Now go away you ugly midget!!!” sunny was pushed away by her.

“yes.. and allof you stipid people gonna out from this islandright now!!!!” sunny pushed stella back and stomping her feet away. “iwant to talk to the control tower right now.”

Sunny demand to some staff beside her. Three of them quickly run to the department needed.

“I swear, those two gonna regret do my baby like that!!”

****

Taeyeon lookat every of staff in the tower.

“miss taeng…”the chief greet her carefully. He can sense how not stable is taeyeon mood right now.

“which plane to Korean tonight?”

“it airbus 3989”

“oo.. I need help for a little revenge”  she said in a whisper voice. Look directly at her employee. “and I am not really miss taeng for this moment. I am owner taeng”

Everyone is shock by the blunt confession. The room get into silent.

“oo come on, all of you knew that fact. Stop act like all of you shock about it. Now, tellme.. can you help me?”

Everyone had a little smile in their face, ofcourse they knew.. but.. such brave confession is quite cute.

“everything you want owner taeng!!” everyone cheering for that new title.. hehehe… taeyeon smirked.

 

 

Choi siwon hold stella to stay sit. The fiery fuming lady is very restless that she might kill someone right there and right now.

“who is she to slap my hubby like that” she screamed. “she better be prepare for me after this”

“hey.. stop talking like that. Stella.. she had right to slap me.. I did date her friend. And now.. I was stuck with you!” he screamed back to her face.

Soon after that, the pregnant woman is crying again.just like this evening, she cried and mumbled to her unborn baby how hurt she is cause siwon is being mean to her.

“sshhhhh.. just don’t cry stella.. I am so soryy for what I said.. I am so sorry.. shhh.. come.. let go back… we will talk about it again.. don’t cry..”

“but.. you scream at me…”

“iam so sorry”

“really?”

“yes.. of course..”

“do you love me?”

“stella…”

“please…” she start to cry again.

“ok ok.. I love you okay.. I love you.. now.. stop crying..”

Stella hide her smile between her face to siwon shoulder. Anything she want.. she know  she definitely got it.. cause she is the queen.. and she gonna slay everything.

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

“TAENG???” sunny call her as soon as she got intothe room. She saw something she would never imagine to be here since that person was hidden since last night. They been search everywhere yet, no sign of her. And to see kim taeyeon here sitting on the centre of the big office chair over that oval chatting eveilly to almost all employee is making her smile in relieved.

“you are late..” taeyeon said and push sunny away from her cause sunny hugged her way too much..

“sorry baby.. come.. share to me your brilliant plan on them.”

Soon the table is busy with evil plan for the couple for thirty minute more they flight schedule. 

 

 

 

next chapter is about the revenge... oooppsss... may be yes may be no.. will decide sooner.. hehe.. see you all in next update..
yahh.... you all know i always feel grateful for you loyalty and patience right.. YOU THINK i am lazy as the author but i know all of you had LION HEART to bear with my crapp... hehehehe... tatata

KDT retreat now.. see you soon..