chapter 17

lovely world

Taeyeon sit comfortably on the grain. The horse make some noise made taeyeon smile to herself. “ginger aa…” she call the black horse.. “I miss my family”. She patted the horse lovingly. “do I have family?” she asking back. She feel unwanted for a second. Something hurt from the bottom of her heart.

An old man face projector in her mind. She hate him. yet she always think about him.. how is him now.. is he still good or his age start to eating him up. Is he still with that young mama.. how is her younger sister. Hayeon a.. how are you sister?

Stupid right? She believe that she can live without them, yet.. her mind still ligering about those all person.

“you surely had a family” a man voice answer her question. She did looking back cause she knew the voice is. “you born is the prove of you omma and appa love.. the love is the start of a family.”

Siwon walk closer to kim taeyeon. Sooyoung force him to at least apologise to taeyeon. So, he decide to do it before he go back to the seoul.

“that what my father and mother ask when I ask what is a family to them when I am young” he continue as taeyeon is comfortably making no response to him.

Taeyeon smile bitterly. ‘i have no family for sure’ all her father words come back into her mind. ‘I am born out of plan, and it was a big mistake.. not the prove of their love’. She keep mum since she will not open about it to this guy.

“are you still mad at me?” siwon ask again. Trying to make that woman talking ot him. he too, join taeyeon patting the horse.

“naah..”

“is that a positive o negative naah?” siwon tease. He miss to see a cheerful kim taeyeon in front him.

“it a naah for your question” taeyeon look at the chuckled man. “I am sorry”

Siwon stop laughing and give his attention to taeyeon. “sorry? For what?”

“you know.. for everything that happen…” taeyeon cut the eye contact. She feel shy yet, she decide to brave herself to ask siwon to forget about it.

“oo.. you mean this morning?” he ask back. A creepy smile splash on his lips. “why a sorry.. it me that should thanking you”

Taeyeon face change to red almost immediately. Is this man really a ert to thanking her for being nake infront of him?? “what!?” she is shock by the reply.. aren’t th man feel weird thanking her for that,

“what? Why? I mean thank you for being concern to me during my bleeding nose. I shouldn’t react like that. I being rude to you” taeyeon quietly starting to understand what siwon means and she giggles to her stupid thinking..

“euheehee” she then laugh even hard. Such a weird humor taste.

“why are you laughing?” siwon ask but, unconsciously laughing with taeyeon.

“anni.. you are my guest.. of course I am responsible to take care of all of you” siwon drown into taeyeon beautiful smile.

“you are so kind.. I don’t understand why citizen accuse you bad”

“perception is invidual.” Taeyeon answer.

“I know.. that why I don’t care when you think I am  ert to thanking you for being nake this morning” taeyeon punch siwon shoulder embrassely… “how can you thought I am thanking for that” he continued to tease.

“yah..” taeyeon whine.

“don’t yah me.. hehe.. but, to be honest.. I think.. yes… thank you for that too.. hahahahaha” siwon run away before taeyeon start to throw everything she can hold to him.

“stop talking about it!!!”

***

Stella stirring the tae cup infront of her. Checking her phone almost every minute. Hoping siwon will at least message her. A messange will do.

“where are you oppa?” she whispered. After a long time.. she feel very worry.. about siwon heart..

The knocked on the door and she heard the door open slowly before she look up at the person who come to her room.

“hi” Boa greet the woman. She try her best to smile to her. “how are you?” she push the trolley into the room. “time for you to eat, since you are here.. staying in my boss office.. I think now I had to take care of you too” she want to jump from the building when her words are shooting the woman infront her now.

“you are so rude you know?” she takes the cup from siwon table. Sipping it while boa put all the platewith some food on the table. “arent we are good friend before?” she asking her, polite but why it make boa annoy even more.

“yes we are, until you using my bass for your big ego.” She smirk. “I bet you feel threaten right now. I see how mr choi is friendzone you since your body show the truth of yourself. Don’t lie to me, cause I am not mr choi that always believed you in anything.”

She left stella alone in the room speechless.

 

***

It already evening. Siwon is lazily lying on the green grass. The sky is slowly changing to orange color..

“this island.. is so beautiful. One day I will bring my father and mother to here.” Taeyeon carefully listen to chois siwon. She still in disbelieve to be honest..

She just spent her evening with a man that know nothing about her. It very comfortable.

“you can always come here next time. Are you going to go back to seoul soon?”

Siwon sit up. Look at taeyeon who sit leisurely by lean at the big tree behind her. “umphh… why don’t you follow me to seoul?” he ask excitedly. With his bright satisfied face smiling to his own plan.

Taeyeon chukled out. “you know that such a bad suggestion right?”

Siwon frown. He shake his head. “no.. it a cool plan. And you should do as plan”

“I cant.” She look a way from dissapointed man. “you better don’t ask why cause I’m not gonna answer anything”

“but everyone is getting back to korea soon”

“I have sunny and seohyun.”

“but you will be bore cause both of them is replacing your works”

“then let me be alone. I already use to  it, and it always fun to be alone” Taeyeon is firm with her answer. Seoul?no way she will go back there.

“stubborn. You will get old in this island. Really old.” He said.

“not just old.. I will die here. And here.. the place we been sit is my grave in the future.” She said, sadly cause she mean everything about it.

“hey.. don’t talk like that.. you still young.. I heard you at the ranch. You did miss them.. why don’t you just at least go back and said the truth to them. At least, you will have light heart if anything happen”

“let not talk about it. Let go back.. it already dark.. I am hungry” she smile at siwon. Dismissed everything siwon said from her mind.

“yeah.. let eat” he understand. whatever taeyeon do.she had her own reason for it siwon.. he keep telling himself in mind.

***

Choi sooyoung wave to the crowd. She cursed her bad timingto go back yet, her eyes catching two beloved person is keep gigled toward each other. She smile widely, gave some weird and noticable act to her friend out of the gate to look beside them,taeyeon and siwon is happily chatting.

“god.. I think someone owe me and yul 100 thousand” hyoyeon sarcastic whisper make her smile died. On the spot. “hehe.. I’ve told you..taeng is such an oppa killer..” she laugh to sooyoung epic face.

“how you know he fall for her? For your information.. there is the great stella kim aka his first love will always become the wall for my brother heart to another girl. Huhu..”

“oo.. stella still work with him?” hyoyeon ask back, both of them walk side by side to the airoplane.

Sooyoung nodded her head. “and it will be hard for my brother to move on since, she back to single with another person in her womb who my brother already claim the soon to born baby is his child too.”

“oo.. okay.. how should I react? To say your brother is purely stuppid for that or idiotic loyal?” sooyoung smacked her bestfriend to day something like that about her brother. “but, hey.. you know love.. it come and go by its own.. we cant force it to happen.”

“erm..and for you information.. my brother already gavehis proposal to taengooand got reject” she grinned. “so.. if you excuse me for my cocky explaination.”

“yah.. chincha?but…” hyoyeon look at sooyoung suspiciously. “still.. we bet that he will fall for her before taeyeon accept his proposal. So.. bet still on..” hyoyeon answered cheekily.

“gosh.. such a manipulator friend.”

***

Yuri walk to taeyeon room. Joined the petite lady lie  on the big bed. She snuggled to her closely. “taeng…”

“umph..”

“taeng…”

“yes???”

“taenggggggg……”

“can you please?” she warn her bestfriend to stop annoy her. She look back at all the file seohyun just gave her earlier.

“why are you so different now?” yuri sulked. Pouting while her eyes is focus on the big square ceiling above them.

“I didn’t. stop thinking to much.” She asnwer without looking. “and I still me, not diferent.”

“yes you are.. taeng.. are you in love with siwon oppa?” the question make taeyeon sit up straight from her bed.

"Yah... what are you talking about?" Shefeel nervous all of sudden. Trying her best to put her poker face on such a question.

yuri look at her face for few second. Smirkas she can read taeyeonnervousness. " i just asking. Hehe."

"How in the world you ever think something like that?" She ask fast. She dont like the way yurismirking at her.

" let see.. how i ever think?" Yuri hold her chin as adetective action. Acting like she thinking hard. "Let start with you spend these two days with him since the sun rise untill the the.moon start hidden itself."

Taeyeon face change again. She didnt realize that. " i spend with you. Ppany and sica too.." she smile as she able to knocked yuri words away.

Yuri laugh to an eager taeyeon. Its cute. "Oh come on.. you breakfast with us. Gone when lunch and luckily we found you having dinner with him at the restaurant." Yuri continue her laugh.

Taeyeon shake her head. "It cause you and others went to shopping after breakfast. And i dont like that shopping thing. Humph." Taeyeon put her file to the square table near the bed. Took a glass of water and gulping a few time. " i believe you realize you been bugging jessica all the time these two days for godsake." She try to put the whole story at yuri.

"Hehe.. taeng.." she pull taeyeon body to the bed as taeyeonalready put the glass back to the table. She hugher waist with her both hand. " i love her"

Taeyeon hug yuri body back. She smile as she heard yuri confession. "I'm gladto hear that yul."

"I know.. i love her, yet she love you.." it killed taeyeon happiness. "I try to ignore it but i keep catch her eyes on you. I am sojealous of you taengoo"

"Hey... do i heard that kwon yul.. themost player on earth giving up?" She cant believe she talk about love. It love. No such thing as love. "Dont you think live without love is better?" She blurt out after her mind remind her back.

"Love.. is..."

"Stop it.. dont tell me anything about it. I dont want to know. And i believe love is just a word so you didnt lose anything. It not that good though"

"I dont know why you so stuborn when ever we talk about love. Look at you.. so lovable.. one day you will come to me and confess that you fall in love.. i will record the day, and tease you about it until you kill yourself."

 

"Stupid"

"I know i know just wait. And just please... said to sica you love siwon oppa"

"Shushhh... just go away. I hate you"

Yuri walk out. "What you feel for siwon oppa is love. Huhu.."

Taeyeon throw a pillow to yuri. "Shut up you"

"You sleep talking say you want him to kiss you!!!!"

Taeyeon flinch to yuri teasing. "Go back to korea you tanned girl!!!"

She continue to do her work. Trying all her might to ignore what yuri said to her. "Stupid kwon." She said under her breath.

***

Jessica hold her smartphone again. Sigh a few time after thinking and put it back to the night stand beside her.

Her action caught by tiffany of course. Make tiffany feel uneasy to every her bothered  little action.

“god.. jess.. jus took the phone and call her babe.. we are going to go back tomorrow morning, and I am tired seeing you like this.” She approach the latter.  Sit beside her.

“I afraid.” She cooly answered. Her eyes wondering about her little sister.

Tiffany lie on the bed. “jess.. don’t you think yul is more reliable for you?” she asked. Seriously, she somehow love everything yuri do to get jessica attention. She don’t really get it, why in the universe jessica would liking someone that clearly don’t have the same feeling as her. “from what I know, that taeyeon is not into love things..”

“I know.. iknew.. but.. my heart is too stubborn babe.” Jessica hold her chess. “it hurt to see she been clinging toward siwon oppa.” Jessica take deep breath before continue. “I dontknow  why and how,  she  got me into this mess!”

Tiffany laugh to jessica stress statement. “jealous queen..” she pinch sica cheek.

“I want her” she said confidently.

"Seriously.. you sound so creepy right now" fany comment. "I suggest you to go and confess to her, then accept what ever choice she make. Fullstop." Fany stop for awhile"please dont hoping too much jess. Just please." She warn. Looking at the other girl with stern face untill jessica scarely nod her head.

"Unnie.. manager oppa call. He said takenight flight cause lately some article about us, bad one of course was release."

"Again?" Tiffny took her tab and click jung sister name on google. " seriously???? You hiding to abort kwon tyler baby?"

Jessica shook her head. " do you ever watch me do that?" She found it offensive. "If we ever do "that", there is achance i had the baby.. but no.. i not into him. All he said tomediajust bluff. Bluffing.."

Soojung come to her sister. "But you stay with him right?" She dont understand. Sicanad tyler is a couple. Everyone knew it. Whenever back to korea, sica always stay with him.

"I am. But.. i just stay over.. nothing more."

Tiffany shook her head. She disagree with it. “I don’t like him”

“well.. I am a model who gonna settle live with a succesful businessman.. that the beautiful story formemi young..” she answered uninterestly. Jung soojung heard it for the first time and it  somehow dissapoint her.  She always fond of her sister relationship. He treat her well.. how can she do that to him.

“unnie sound not like yourself.” She stand up. “he love you.. and I don’t think  you had right to said those cruel things about him. I’ll leave youtwo here. I have date with mynew friend.” She walk out fron the room.

“believe me sica. If taeyeon ever loveyou back, I already  saw what things that you need to go through” it make jessica sigh. A big sigh.

“I know..” she landing her body. “but even right now.. in my mind is full of her fany a.. the way she smile and laugh lately. The way she do everything seems so right and beautiful” she close her eyes. “it like I’m so into her.”

“wow…I know youre gay from before.. but.. don’t you think you sound so gay right now? Like woww..” tiffany shake her head. “good luck.. or just left anything here as a sweet memory” tiffany turnto leave her alone in the room.

***

Taeyeon close her eyes for second. Her head feel spinning seeing the words and the paperworks that she just got. Sunny and seohyun seriously wanting her to stop looking and checking but she just cant let all her works done by anyone else. She feel a big insecurity if aday she didn’t read any report about the island.

She yawn and take a very deep breath to stay her focus again.

“unnie..” seohyun voice make her realize she drove into sleep. She openher eyes, only look at seohyun to wait her talk.  “you stay awake again last night?” her eyes look around the room. Few cups of coffee on the table. With some cup nooddles. “why don’t you sleep  for a while. The balance of report I’ll take care of it.” She took the file from taeyeon stomach. “beside.. siwon oppa is calling me earlier. Asking why you didn’t answer his call”

Taeyeon eyes wide open. “he call me?” she sit and scanning her surrounding for her phone..

“yes.. he ask to go out with you again” seohyun have a very sneaky smile on her face. And taeyeon catch her reaction. “you two seems very close..” she try to look for taeyeon reaction. Taeyeon is bad at lying, it good but for sometimes it not.

“aish.. from sunny who call me last  night, then yuri, and now you??”

“hehe.. okay okay..  just sleep. Don’t mad okay. I just asking the obvious things.” She patted her unnie head and then leave the sleepy midget to sleep.

***

The room is not comfortable anymore. Sooyoung feel chiked by stella present in her room. Is she crazy  or what cause.. it the second day she come with a big weird smile asking almost the same question. Her oppa and taeyeon.

She keep bugging her since she comeback to korean. Stella is not a bad person that able to make sooyoung to hate her afterall. She did envy stella, beautiful, famous with her kind character.. who wouldn’t? but, there ia a thing she don’t like when stella act like she is her sister in law. Cause all she know, that girl already had husband to act like one.

“sooyoungie.. are you okay?” sooyoung smile and nodded at her. Still munching the food that stella brought to her. “hehe.. it good to see my dongsaeng happy.” Sooyoung ignore what ever stella said.

She keep remind her head to focus on all of food onfront her. “hehe..  thanks”she being polite.

“can I ask you something?”

“aigoo.. unnie.. I believe if you ask me about oppa and taeyeon I cant give anymore fact about them. Oppa is having a good vacation there, taeyeon would like to keep her profile as she can. There is nothing for you to be worry about.” She got into her frustrated mode again. “really.. stop asking is my brother  and taeyeon is dating or what.”

Stella had no courage to ask from the tall girl anymore. She knew she a little bit pushy about it, but she live in uneasy feeling until she able to confirm that siwon wont change feeling toward her.

Looking at stella sad facemake sooyoung feel guilty. “I’m sorry..” she smile. “if anythign really happen between them. Arent we should be more happy. Celebrating their love? I always pray oppa to get a new life after you ditch him. If he got new one.. I cant be  more happier”sooyoung sicerely say. She knew there is something between siwon and taeyeon base on  yuri story. Aside she call her to let out her frustration about jessica. Hehe

“but.. soo.. he just knew her”

“I practically said, other love. It doesn’t matter taeyeon or anyone else.none  of  us have the right to stop him.”

“then.. can you please tell  me how I can go to the island?”

Sooyoung in dilemma. She don’t want stella to disturb siwon happy vacation, not to mention his relation with taeyeo n right now.

“please.. I just need to calm myself. I think my hormone is eating me up. I feel anxiuos everynight.”

“unnie.. are you okay?” she ask again. “I willhelp you.of course.dont panic okay..” sooyoung regret. She shouldn’t let stella.. but, how come she said no to her. May be her prenancy make she become more sensitive to her brother. “keep calm okay. Seriously, I don’t what oppa mad at me if he heard you sick”

Something that sooyoung didn’t see is how stella smile in victory when sooyoung actually buying her act.

***

Choi siwon sniffing the roses on his hand. Biting his lips as he cant imagine what taeyeon reaction to his surprise. Since he will be goingback to korean in two days.. he plan to make taeyeon vacation more memoriable than anything else. Cause he want taeyeon to keep remember him. Sound creepy right but he really want  taeyeon to always rememberhim just like how that girl keep in his mind all the time.

Today plan : let taeyeon feel the love ^,^

 

hehe.. halo.. i want to make a lovely dates for taewon couple. 

but.. while i write, iwatch the kbs concert and my mood is ruined. hehe..my baby taeng is completely down.. huhu..

i will delay the date with this little drabble.. it a littleclue for nest chappie actually. 

i promise nextchapter is coming.. sooner than you expect..

thank for the reader.

P/s.. to my lovely reader who ask me about last chappie. sorry, my laptop such a ajerk. hehe.. so now i have to type and post by my phone..