last night?

lovely world

hye.... hehehe.. it been a while. 

enjoy the chapter. might be too long but, bear with me. 

 

 

 

 

 

chapter 20: last night?

Siwon happily chirping some song  and he feel high as he remember taeyeon cute sulking earlier. He choose to let taeyeon alone right now before he took her out for dinner tonight. He plan for a romantic one.

“oppa” he heard familiar voice. “oppa” he look at his surrounding and caught sunny mini body in his sight. Smile and happily run a little to him.

“soonkyu..” he tease. The girl gave him playful punch and he laugh it off. “you in your beloved enemy hotel.. seem suspicious..” he make sunny laugh with his word and reaction.

“yah oppa.. keep you happiness in you and your mind. Don’t be crazy.. I assume your plan went smooth?” sunny  ask the happy man. She had a little check on the hotel since she receive some complaint about the desk service.

“I cant.. I want to.. but I cant.. hehehe.. sunny a..i like her”he admit proudly. “and i think she like me back. Hehehehe.. I am so damn happy” he hide his face. Flustered alone with sunny beside him being infect by his big smile.

“she said that to you?.. wow that fast.” She ask. Disbelieve. But, it expected by all of taeyeon friend. It so clear by their action.

“she didn’t said directly I assume. But, I think she did a little hint.”

“a little like?”

“she kiss me” sunny file drop, open wide.

“she kiss you??” sunny almost screaming. Making siwon quickly close with his hand as precaution.

“nae… I’ve told you.. she like me back”

Sunny laugh. Feeling  funny and happy that taeyeon is doing something she even push to. You like him. Just kiss him. Is he did kiss you  back..  welldone.. mean he like you just like you do.  But if he went to silent or painfully awkward after that. Done. End what ever you want to start.

“good then. You going back tomorrow right?” siwon nodded. “make sure you not hurting my  friend. I mean my soulmate. If you only took her as you vacation crush, please stop.” she being serious even her lips had a very sweet smile.

“erm…I don’t want to go.” Siwon answered.  “blame her that make me fall in only six days.” His eyes is sincere, make sunny gaze soften again.

“okay then. So.. no farewell party for you right?” sunny twerking her brow. “I believe the party is only for you and her?” she wait for a respond. “romantic? Angsty?”

“sunny..can I propose your soulmate?”

………..

Jessica cry. Not bad, but she did. Krystal and tiffany is being all guilty too.they cant  blame taeyeon, yet they don’t have heart to see Jessica cry.

“she didn’t come”

“..”

“she hate me”

“…”

“I just want to say good bye” her voice cracked as her sob increased.

Those three slowly walk to the gates. Tiffany call yuri phone. Hoping at least yuri drag taeyeon to only show her face at airport.

“I only hoping we are friend. Just  friend is fine though.” Jessica mumbling again. sadly gave her ID to the guard. She is so heart broken.

Tiffany anxiously waiting for miracle to happen. At least for her bestfriend happiness.  “hey.. looks who is there..” she smile as she saw someone she been waits to come.. she mean, she wait  for Jessica sake to come. “yul” she call her. Hoping yuri will able to identified all of them.

Yuri quickly run toward the guard. Whispering something and she easily get through the gate. “yah.. pabo” she scold crying Jessica. “why all of you so late to go to the gate?” she ask.. ushered everyone to walk quickly. “I promise you a taengoo date before you get back right princess?” she ask Jessica. Ignoring krystal and tiffany behind them. “she been wait for you in the restaurant inside.” Yuri have the happiness through her vein when Jessica smile and look at her with her cute puppy eyes. “I mean it”

***

Jessica and taeyeon having a silent dinner. While others was watching the, from beside carefully.

“are you okay?” tiffany asking yuri who yawn.  She hold herself from screaming to Jessica face justnow..cant she look better who really took care of her or what.. and suddenly she feel sad and jealous for all yuri attention that she gave to Jessica. “she is like that.. when she target on something, she will become insensitive to other things.” She explained.

“yeah.. it okay.. it not the first time me, got reject..” yuri smile. She chuckled a little when tiffany worry face still showed up. “ well pink princess, those two are my crush.. they are talking to each other happily, still having me as a friend.. it  good enough.. I trymy best, but if those two is very good and charming to keep their wall tight for me. So.. I feel the thrilled.. haha..” yuri pinch tiffany cheek.

“this unnie is crazy” krystal muttered. Making tiffany slap her hand for  being rude. “what?” she hissed to tiffany..

“hey..be good to me.. I might be your sister inlaw in future you know”  yuri act like she nagged to krystal. “be good.. or I will hit on youif I cant get your unnie.. hehehe”

“such a player..”krystal ignore yuri ert smirk. She much annoyed to yuri. “you not into my sister that deep of course.. hey.. stop playing fool.. you got what you want” krystal roll her eyes.

Tiffany look both of them another after another.. “what?”

Yuri look carefully at krystal.. she found it amusing by krystal observant skill. “ you knew?” she ask the younger. “since when?”

“wow.. just wow.. it very obvious yuri unnie..” she make a very duh face to yuri.. “yougot her attention now.. don’t use my unnie  as your bait anymore..” yuri blushing hard. “your game is totally lame unnie. I caught you since ever.”

“what is happening here?” tiffany asking them again. “what do you mean?”

Jessica walk closer and sit infront of tiffany. “yuri is using me to make you know her presence stupid. And….my taengoo is giving me a kiss on my cheek and  this..” she showed of a scarf over her neck. “ aren’t she is sweet? Totally my ideal person.” Taeyeon just giggled shy beside Jessica. Her hand was hold tight by Jessica that she cant even move her body from  her. Yet she don’t care about it. She found  Jessica is an intereting friend.

“siwon oppa might kill you”  krystal reply. “they are couple already”

“just shut up. Taengoo.. can I come again?” Jessica ignore krystal statement.

“of course you can.. everyone is welcome tocome again. Make sure you  inform  mefirst, or at least, don’t break any rule here.”  She teased. She remember hoe chaos that two American girl make on their first day to come. But, because of that they know  each other.  So, she took the experience as a good one..

“okay.. make sure you still claimed meas your friend.” Jessic a warned.

“yes yes.. of course we still friend.” She smile.

“kissmy cheek again?” Jessica bluntly asked.

“bu..”

Krystal quickly went and kiss taeyeon cheek,before she break sica  hold of taeyeon hand.  “nice to meet you unnie, but I need to talk to my sister a little.. take care.. until we  meet again.. and thanks for being my best buddy along me in this island.” She pull sica harshly without letting Jessica scream stop her action. “yah.. stop screaming.. you better done forget you have tyler oppa as your boyfriend diphead”  krystal scold her sister. At last she able tomake Jessica stop scream and only glring at her for whole standing. Waiting for tiffanyand yuri who obviously havinga silent conversation infront of taeyeon.

“tiff.. i..” taeyeon lookat yuri,she is confused to  witness her two bestfriendstring at each other. Yuri fear  eyes  is concerning herself too.

“I need to go.. taetae..” tiffany cut the whole staring scence and collect all her things. She ignore yuri presence and walk to taeyeon.hugged her tightly and kiss taeyeon cheek. Taeyeon is like her adorable child in her eyes. “baye taetae.. I hope we will meet again. Okay? Don’t forget meo I will turn your island upside  down.” She warn. Getting a cute chuckled from taeyeon. Patting tiffany head.

“arasso miyoungie..” she nudge yuri who still gawking at tiffany. “see you again”

“yea..”tiffany didn’t even bother to look at yuri. She walk straight and join jung sister. She had a huge frown on her face.

***

Choi siwon standing infront of taeyeon apartment door. He been waiting for quite a time  now.. amber said taeyeon will come soon afterheading Jessica and tiffany back to the airport.

He is so restless now.

Being nervous out of no where. And he feel a bit weird today..

Or now.. not just today.. just now, he feel like nervous and fainting..

***

Taeyeon and yuri walking along the side road.  Yuri is in her deep thought while taeyeon is try to get rid of her lonely feeling after all of her new friend leaving on by one.

“I kiss siwon oppa” yuri snap her brain to hear taeyeon cute blunt confession.

“oh god.. I think I am to cruel to tiffany that now I start to hearing voices.” Yuri with her shock face.

“what voice?”

“you.. you said you kiss siwon oppa!!” taeyeon smack yuri back head.

“yah..i am saying those words. Of course you hear  it unless you deaf” taeyeon scrowed.. yuri wince in pain.

“rude..” yuri complained. “butare you really did that?”

“did what?”

“kissing him..on cheek?on lips?”

“L”

“wow.. deep or light?”

“whatever it is.. I kiss him..”

“o.. no that deep then.. hehe..”

“stupid.”

“so? What happen?”

“he look happy..”

“I am not interest about him. I am asking about you..”

Taeyeon shut .  She try to  figurean answered for yuri. And her very understanding friend  is letting her for it.

“I like him. Yet, when I have a second to think about it.. I am afraid yul” she said. “love.. is quite hurting..”

“yeah.. I know.. it is  hurting..” yuri knew taeyeon is to terrified to this words. She knew taeyeon history and she knew it wont help if she force the girl about it. “but…” she try to see taeyeon face. “not all  of it.. may be this one will make you feel better even sometime its hurt. Don’t you agree?”

“did it hurt when I reject you?”

“hurt like hell”

“so you’ve been  in hell?” both of them chuckled lazily. “sorry yul” taeyeon apologise.

“don’t  be.. I try, and I fail.. it a life.. we cant have everything  we want.. even we really want..” they side hugging each other. “now I need to go and found tiffany. Explain to her personnaly about what I have  done.”

“you are stupid. i was shock too. I thought you like Jessica.. you been bugging her like you done with me.”

“well.. I found that way is a total failure on you.. so I did other way to approach her.” Yuri proudly announce.

“you know she hate most is lying right?” taeyeon spoke.

“you.. are special taenggoo.. everyone tend to love you.you didn’t need much to do anything, yet everyone is adore you.. me.. I was in that state. I look at you, and I have this urge to know you, to take care of you, then.. when I know you, I learn that..  you don’t need anyone to take  care of you..  it was you all along take care of everything.. I was captured by it.. but.. I learn that we might be the best if we are together a  bestie.. just like how we are today.. hehe”

“so.. should I friendzone him?” yuri look at taeyeon with confuse face.

“who?”

****

Stella Kim standing beside the road. Watching her surrounding and try harder to at least catch any glimpse ofChoi Siwon. That man wrecking her nerve to stop calling her since three days ago. He never like that. He like to update her everything about his vacation or visiting.

Then, she caught everyone was like stoping their works and bowing a little to two women who slightly bowingback to  everyone. Who those two than able to earn those humble bow and lovely smile from everyone.

She feel threaten suddenly. She is one of the most famous model of korea.. ifshe ever walk downthe street she might got loss in her fan crowd.but,no one wven recognize her here? Why tanned woman with her short with hobo fashion woman can get much attention than her.

“hey you” she called. Making taeyeon and yuri stop fooling around and gave her attention. “can you two help me” stella try her best to sound femininely and start to pose beautifully, forgetting her big baby bump.

“yes miss.. are you okay?” bad luck for stella, she try to pose heavenly to  taeyeon who absolutely taking the pose differently that she thought the pregnant woman is in pain to labour is funny enough for yuri. Taeyeon is panicking. While yuri is enjoying her little hobo in action. “you need ambulance? Pain already… god.. who..” she look around. Try to look for anything that can help her  island visitor.

“no..i mean I am okay..”stella look at taeyeon weirdly.. is she look like she in pain that the kid panic over her. “I want to ask you question only. I need to find someone.”

Yuri chuckled as  taeyeon face start to redden. “miss taeng.. is everything okay?”

“yahh.. since when I need your help?.. I am good” she pretend to annoyed. She still not use to everyone being nice to her. She feel shy. The lady only nod and walk back from taeyeon. She smile alittle to yuri as if taeyeon is not mad or anything. They already use to it anyway.

“excuse me.. I am who need help for  sure?”  stella raise her voice. She don’t like that small girl.

“yea yea.. I am sorry for my stupid friend. Yes miss.. may I  help you?” yuri smile charmingly. Still, she don’t know why girls love taeyeon. She is honestly dumb.. and cute ofcourse.

“ I am stella kim.” She introduce herself proudly to tha tanned girl.

“oo.. don’t tell me you are.. miss stella… the model right?”

“used to be a model.”

“yes.. of course.. you are.. so.. I am kwon yuri.” She scan the beautiful woman infront her. “who or what are you looking for?” she ask. She pulled taeyeon to stand closely to her. That midget is not recovering from her shyness yet.

“of course.. so.. you can help me to ask the hotel desk about the father of my child” she shamelessly ask yuri. She want to claimed siwon as fast as she can now.

“you married already?” yuri try to make conversation to stella. “you can trust this midget. She is the citizen, so people here heard her more.”

“he stay at the hotel?” taeyeon asked, just to confirm before she ask the front desk.

“yes.. he is a rich businessman.. where would he stay if not the hotel. Your island is a little bit lame you know.” Taeyeon face is calm but, she already blown inside.  How dare this girl insulting her island..

“I bet  he is.” Taeyeon frown.

“who are you by the way?” stella eyeing taeyeon. The kid is making her upset somehow. “where is your house?” she ask again.

Taeyeon ignore the stranger.

“do you ever learn to respect oldies?” stella lost her patience.

“you ever respect the the citizen when you are only a visitor on their island?” she bursted on the  spot. “just shut up, and I will gladly help you to find your so called father of the baby.”

Stella watch taeyeon indisbelieve. “what?”

“I am so sorry.. she not in her best mood right now..  at least se going to help you.” Yuri apologise.. damn that midget need to control her temper sometime.

Stella by yuri to  the hotel one more time.

***

Choi siwon waiting taeyeon infront of her apartment. He been smiling and happy imagine that taeyeon will showed him the cutest smile ever after this. Sunny encouragement makehim super confident. Taeyeon is different since she be with him. That a good news according to sunny. Heis more than glad to make another steps between him and taeyeon. He know, it was a very short term..but, hebelieve..god have his way to make everything happen.

“kim taeyeon,atleast you need to accept me and officially be mine before I go back.”

***

 

Stella and Yuri wait aside while taeyeon is talking to the frontdest of the hotel.

“ I never heard you were married?” yuri sudden question make stella stun for few minute. She try  hard to create any beautiful story.

“we keep it in silent due to the work and reputation.”

“well.. if I were you, I will gladly tell the world I got my life partner already.” 

“that’s why you wasn’t me”

Yuri scoff.. aren’t this woman is too rude..

“why cant you wait your husband back to korea?”

“oh god.. how can you ask me about my life. Just mind your own business weirdo”

Taeyeon come to duo who waiting.

“go settle your problem”she said coldly. Pulled yuri with her.  

As both of them already walkout the lobby, “yes taeyeon.. me too.. I hate her..” yuri  chuckled to taeyeon red face.

“she remind me of someone, rude and bossy, demand, and someone who forget who herself.” Sheremember freshly how her mother( chikochan if you remember: her father second wife). “hey.. one day.. will you bring hayeon to me?” she ask yuri. Yuri already knew her younger  sister and yuri is the one who always update her about hayeon. “I cant be a good sister to her, but at least I want to show her my play room, the island.. most of the place here I wish I will able to show her one day.”

“hey.. I don’t need to  bring her to you..  you always come and get her. One day, you need to go back to korea..i  hope you realize it taengoo.. plus.. siwon oppa will bring  you atleast once to his family there.”

“yah.. the is nothing about siwon oppa in my honest hope just now.” She annoyed by yuri again.

“of course he is.. I thought he is one of your future. Woori taengoo just kiss a man for god sake.”

“stop it.. just go to your country. I hate you.. I  hope ppany too..”she walk groggily toward her ranch. Mumbling to complained how all her friend is keep teasing her about siwon.

***

Siwon phone  was ringing and he look at the number. He carefully answer the call.

ST: oppa?

SW: hallo..who is this?

ST: yahh.. oppa.. it me..your baby mom..

Siwon silent. He feel bad for stella now.

SW: this is not your phone number tho..

ST: oppa.. be happy.. I fly to you.. I miss you too much that I cant wait for you.  Oppa.. I am waiting at the hotel.

SW: *siwon curse in his head* really? I will be back soon. Wait me there stella..

ST: arasso oppa.. I miss you.. hurry.

Siwon feel nervous all over again. He feel caught and somehow afraid of the consequence if taeyeon saw him with stella.

He left in hurry.

***

Taeyeon is busying herself with all the work she been left for these few days. She is silently working up all night during her holiday. She threat seohyun to sent her all report every night.

She sighed when everything is a bit slow than her progress goal.

The tax is still unsettle.

The sudden little crime been occur, which is she always make it clean.

The school is not giving full progress to the council.

The ranch is delayed some programme.

She don’t like those things.. call her freaking mean boss but, everything must be done like plan. At least almost like what in the plan.

The door open without  warning and all she can see is a smiling yuri..

“you pissed off” yuri chuckled. “and you rarely do that..” she state.

“she gave me a hateful vibe” taeyeon ignore her friend. Keep reading and wrote something on the paper.

“your holiday end tomorrow..” yuri move closer, try to pull all the paper.

“it doesn’t matter, today or tomorrow… it will end. I need to work.. you need to go back to korea.. chasing your love.”

Taeyeon stop her doing when her chair pulled by yuri. Yuri cupped her face. “aish.. so cute.. are you jealous that I was move on from you to tiffany?” she teased taeyeon.

Yet she didn’t expect taeyeon silent response as if her tease is the real situation. “you wont forget me easily after you got tiffany aren’t you?” taeyeon look away. Her voice full of bitterness that yuri almost cry when the question went through her ear. “I mean.. I wont lose my buddy right?”

“hey.. come on.. you know  that never happen.”yuri chuckled awkwardly.. she knew taeyeon still unable to trust all of them to the fullest. “you need to at least trust us more taeng..” she knocked taeyeon forehead playfully.. “ we might get married and having our own family, but.. friend is still friend. Sisters is always sister. Aren’t we? Are you going to forget us when you and siwon oppa get married?”

Taeyeon start to blushing. She pinch yuri cheek. “ I am not getting married”

Yuri laugh again. “liar..”

“do you think  I am crazy?”

“nope”

“then, why are you saying I was getting married.”

Yuri shook her head. Shrug her shoulder as she being lazy to fight with taeyeon about thing like that. At least taeyeon now forget about all the leaving buddy.  

***

Siwon received a full kiss on lip, as he meet stella. “hpmppphhh…” he push stella a little and look around. “yah.. what are you doing kissing me in public like this.” He asked carefully. He is totally not happy with stella bold move.

“public? Hehe.. I miss you too much oppa.. and I want to answer your heart.. I love you too. I am sorry for this late confession, but… losing you from my eyes for a week is killing me.” Stella announce loudly. She is very confidence siwon might asking her to marry her right there and right now. She knew siwon always love for these three years even she already married.

Siwon heart dropped.

His mind is stop working.

He cant respond anything.

He close his eyes and gulp a big amount of guilty..

This girl is flying to him just to confess to him. But…

“oppa?” stella calling him again. She smile beautifully and it make siwon even crazy.

“nae?..”he smile. Caressed stella cheek as he use to.. “you must be tired.why not we back to hotel”

“can I stay with you oppa?” stella took siwon big bulk hand into her  hugged. “I think baby and me is missing you to much.”

Siwon only laugh it off. He wont hurt a pregnant woman who is also his bestfriend.

“I think it better you use your own room.  Beside you already paid it.. I will bring you dinner tonight.” He decide. He see stella sad face, but he need at least meeting his taeyeon. Why suddenly he feel his world will crumbled soon.

 

After sending stella to her room. Siwon pull out his smartphone. Searching for taeyeon name then call the number immediately.

A few ringing and he start to be very impatient. Mostly to say, heis very nervous and scare.

He keep punching the key hoping taeyeon will answer one of his thousand call. “where are you taeng…”

While he typing message to kim taeyeon, a chat from stella.

ST: cant wait to have dinner with you tonight oppa. Love you.

Siwon sighed. He wonder if he should repy  or what. Little that he knows, he forget to send his message to the owner of his heart.

>>>>> 

Taeyeon smile and claps a little when one of her paper work done. She yawn as now she can feel her body tired and she remember tonight is the last night siwon be in the island.

She smile when the moment with  choi siwon come into her mind. “should I call him?” she shook her head afterthat. “but,it emberassing to call him.” She once think hard.

Calling yuri immediately.

YR: hallo?

TY: should I  call him?

YR:….

TY: yha.. answer me

YR: just call him.

TY: okay. Thanks.

The call ended. “what should I ask”

Few connecting sound….

YR: yes?

TY: what should I say?

YR:….

TY:what?

YR: I miss you oppa

TY: no way

YR: say hallo?

TY: then?

YR: follow the flow…

TY:you are nothelpingat all.

YR: just call him and you two will  naturally talking.. duhh..

TY: thank you very much kwon yuri ssiiiii…

The ended again. “I hate her”

Few more minute.

TY: what if he not answering his phone?

YR: call again.just like you did to me..

TY: cause you didn’t answer my question.

YR: I answered all of it. But you deny any of it.

TY: call now or later.

YR: later is good,  now is better.

TY: okay.

YR: seriously, I wont answering your call anymore.  

TY: meanie. Arasso. Bye. Still hates you.

YR: I love you too, and you are welcome…

Taeyeon take a deep breath. Click on choi siwon number to call him. She hopes she still get the chance to grab a late dinner with him tonight. she nervously waiting siwon to pick up her call...

 

A/N i miss to write. but time is killing me. hehe.. see you again next time. 

bye..