first meeting

lovely world

halo.. i am here..

gave you another chapter. 

enjoy it.. ^^

Chapter 5

“wooyoung.. Look.. So cute..” taeyeon hold the wet new born.  Hugging with her eyes look so grateful the baby was born.

“Yes.. It is..” but taeyeon is too happy to heard the reply anymore. She drowns to her own little world with the baby and ginger.

“Here Ginger.. Look.. Little ginger is here.. good job Ginger..” she showed the horse.. Make some her worker chuckled to what her doing. She looks like a hyper kid to them.

“Hey hey hey.. Don’t be such a kiddy in front of many people” sunny come beside her and whispered. She love to see happy taeyeon, but she is enough by the citizen bad perception and comment from aside the ranch. This type of human should die early so the world cans peace.

“Damn.. I forgot..” she gave to the to woo young the baby. “hey.. colt or foal?” (author: colt is boy; foal is girl)

Wooyoung checked. “I think it a colt miss taeng”

“hehe.. He gonna be a hero for her momma soon. Please take care of them and.. minho!!” a handsome young man come. “Please let people empty this place and tell onew I will check for all the preparation before we load on at the carnival place. Report on my desk before lunch tomorrow” she walk away back to her office with sunny after that.

Minho run to Onew who there too. Talking with some other worker. Whispering then them two separate.

“Okay everyone.. The show is over.” Minho shouts.

“hey minho.. a boy or girl?” one of woman from audience asking.

“COLT.. A COLT.. hehe.. We got a new hero here. A boy one” he answered and everyone chatter more.

“Will the witch let us to see the baby?” another people asked.

“Don’t worry, empty this place for now, enjoy this week and my boss will surely make a day for everyone to meet our little new baby” with that the area slowly become empty.

Siwon look at krystal who waving at the boy who keep chasing all the audience away.

“Yes maam?” minho come to krystal.

“Can I see that baby now? I want to” minho chuckled to her. Find how funny is the visitor been so impatience.

“maam.. Didn’t you hear what I just saying. Patience.. The time will come.”

“I will pay you money.. Just ask how much” she insist.

“hyung.. Please bring your little sister out of here. Our boss not so happy if she knew someone is bribing her worker.”

“oo.. I am so sorry.. She kind of fanatic when it comes to horse.. She love it” siwon apologies quickly when she saw krystal is fuming in angry when her wish been rejected.  This girl I a brat for sure. So demanding.

Siwon try pull statue krystal out.

“I want to see the horse!!!!” she screams hard. Gaining attention from the worker all around since other citizen is already gone.

“Hey hey.. I don’t even know you but don’t you realize I am just trying to help you here?” siwon talk in his smile. Stubborn.

“Horse! Right now!” she now sits on the ground.

“o.. I gonna leave you here..” siwon release her hand and walk away. Krystal sit still and five second after that she crying on the ground.

It makes siwon stop his step. A sigh out from his mouth. “oo.. I am so lucky to have sooyoung as my sister” he walks back to the young crying girl in the center of field.

“Hey young man.” He called for the closest one.

“Me sir?”

“Yes.. Please..”

“What can I do for you sir?”

“here.. I am so sorry to ask you this.. But can I asked just for five minute for my sister here to see the baby. It okay from afar..” he asked carefully.

“I have no authority to give you that sir.”

“Then who?” the boy look around. Must be asking help for his other friend.

“hey what happen here?” a female voice shock everyone there. Except siwon and krystal.

“erm.. This man want to see the horses maam”

“Then take her to all the horses on the field. Why so hard?” the man hangs his head low.

“It our fault maa-..” siwon try to reasoning.

“I said I want to see the baby. COLT.. Not the running horse out there. Why you woman didn’t understand it?” krystal just cut siwon words. Siwon look at krystal who now stand in front of the fierce lady.

“And who are you people?” she asked in same attitude. Angry. Annoyed. Siwon face palmed his face.

What kind of trouble he involved to. He look around at least find someone to stop the two woman before they fight.

“ Ailee.. miss taeng want to meet you in her office.”

“I’d be there. And you two.. care to follow me?” Ailee answered and then  asked siwon and krystal.

“why would I follow you woman. You are so arrogant when you only a worker here” krystal send dragger through her glare.

“oo.. they rude person.. Yes I am arrogant, but.. I had enough power to send both of you to the center.” She hissed.

“ailee, you should go first. Let me handle this” everyone greet Sunny politely. “Everyone should continue your work before taeng get here.”

Sunny walk to two uninvited guest that  make the worker calling for her help.

“I am lee soon kyu.. but people call me sunny..  Can I see your ID?”Siwon opened her wallet and showed to sunny. “And you miss?” 

“I am jung krystal. Are you the boss here?” she sighed.

“Not me.. But I sure I can help you better access into this house. The boss is friend of mine” sunny smile to the young lady. And when she look at siwon she smile even more. ‘well well sooyoung.. your brother is here.. What should I do to make this two to meet up without this brat follow along.. taeng must be pops out if she met this girl’ she converse in her mind.

“chincha? Unnie.. Please let me see the newborn horse. I promise I will be good after that” krystal now is happy. “Please..” she showed some aegyo to sunny.

“urmm.. So we had someone who excited about the birth.” She chuckled. Not bad.

“If I help you, you need to help me with the parade this evening?”

“Help what?”

“Be a model on our parade since one of model is kind of lazy today”

“Not a big deal unnie. I will.. I am originally a model in my country.. Can we go now?”  krystal already pulled sunny hand.

“I will, we will but first.. We need to asked the permission from the owner you know.”

“But I can’t wait..”

“Then send your brother here”

“oppa.. You go meet the owner. Okay? Thank you”

“Hey.. i… i..” siwon look around him. “I am not her brother folks” but no one heard him. “Huh.. Okay.. Here am i.. You young lady need a talk with me later, he look at krystal sternly, got a nodded from her. “So, who is the owner and how can I met?”

“Good then. Jonghyun.. Please bring this gentleman to Miss taeng. If she is not in her office, you can try to search her at Ginger’s okay?”

“Okay miss lee” a blonde hair guy offer siwon guide. Leaving two girls there.

After siwon disappear from their sight sunny release krystal hand from her’s. “And you young lady.. We need to go back to your room to take your forgotten ID.”

“Really? Really? You asking me that now?”

“Yes... I am... I will bring you there of course. But...”

“Why is the ID so important??” she whine. All she want is to had fun.. But.. This island make she feel trapped.  Sunny knocked her head playfully..

“You should be grateful, I found you rather than that cruel taeng. If I am her, I am very sure you been report to the center by now”

“Like I care” but both of them walking together to Soshi Inn.

“About the center, you won’t like to care but believe me, you have too.”

 

Siwon POV

The man telling me about the place nicely. But I can’t help but feel very nervous to meet the owner. And keep mental note not to involve with that rude and bratty young girl again. Hundreds of people, and I got stuck with this type of people..

“Your name is jonghyun right?”

“Yes I am sir..”

“Can I ask you something?” jonghyun look at me still with his smile. I am very envy this all workers.. Smile and polite.. This is why sooyoung said the environment is good here.

“I hope it not any tricky question because I am not that clever. Hehe” I laugh to his joke. “I will try my best to answer.”

“Do you know who is kim taeyeon?” to be honest my heart was thumping hard for his reaction and answer but all I get I a hearty laugh from him.

“Is that the question?” I nodded. “Trust me, you can ask to everyone and you will get I don’t know as the answer” he look at me before he continue “we know that person as a girl who own the land, but as long as I know.. She did not stay in ES’AEIM Island.”

“Did she ever show herself here?” jonghyun look at me suspiciously. Must be me being too pushy to know about it. “Well… don’t miss understand about my question. It my curiosity kick my to it.” I laugh a little to cover my nervousness. How come a smiley boy now gave me a very dangerous glare?

“Sir.. Maybe we don’t know her, maybe she not here. But, she help us a lot.. If you ever thought bad toward her, I think you must prepare well to had war with us.” he said that with a glare then sweet smile plastered all over again in her face. “I like you sir.. And I hope we will meet again. And a reminder for you.. Miss taeng is a hard to socialize person. As long as I know, she hardly speaking to people.. Hope you will understand and forgive her.”

I look around and saw the girl who named Ailee earlier walking out from the tinted glass room.

“hye jonghyun. Seeing boss?” she friendly asks. She looks so much better than her angry face earlier.

“yes.. Is she here?” he asking back.

“No.. We met for a second but, Dr. Jang asking her to meet her baby fast. She just gives me the note without explanation to work on. Typical Miss taeng.” She walks away but looks at us again. “But hey.. I don’t think she is in very good mood about the crying girl.” Looking at jonghyun face I felt his nervousness too.. Is this Miss taengoo that scary?

“sir.. I think I forgot something.. You can just go to the right door after the meeting room. You can see ginger home at the left.” Before I can say anything, he already runs away.

“Oh.. Good.. When will the parade start?”

****

 

Taeyeon grinned while her hand patting ginger head slowly. “Great job baby.. oh.. Are you okay?” she kiss the horse lovingly.

“hey…” taeyeon look back and wooyoung smile looking at her. “You know.. It been a while I saw you smile since we been studied together few years ago.”

“You know me.. Ginger is my good friend. My golden one.”

“yes.. I know.. Of course I know about it.. You reject me for this horse for god sake. Insulting me much” he gave the colt to taeyeon. “I have to go back to seoul soon taeng.. It been three month I am here for your baby here. My job is done. Don’t know why am I leaving my own Clinique for your pet.”

Taeyeon chuckled when wooyoung said something like that to her. “don’t be insulted. You know I didn’t mean that much.” She looks at her bestie for once. “Thanks for coming. I am very happy to have you here. Please come again.” Wooyoung reply taeyeon smile.

“you know.. your smile is very beautiful.. you should share it taeng. Sunny was right.. you can’t forever be taengoo.. and your daddy is pretty sick right now.. my da..”

“if you want to talk about that man, I think you better go right now.” She changes her tone to harsh one. Silently is hurt the man beside her.

“I ju..”

“I don’t need it. Don’t across the line Dr. Jang.” She stands up, back facing the man.

“taen..”

“Just go from this island. I hope tomorrow is the last time I had to face you” she know she being harsh. But it out of her own control.

“I am very sorry. I cross the line and I am very sorry about it taeng..”

“Good, now out of my sight please” wooyoung only can regret his own fool talk that make taeyeon be like that again. He went close to taeyeon.

“I’ll be here again if you need me. Please remember that.” He left taeyeon there as she wants.

A few minute with taeyeon only stand there silently. “I knew you will.” She answered to herself. Her happy mood is ruined now. Why must wooyoung telling her about that man after years no one remind her?

***

Siwon bumped into the doctor who he saw during the birth. He smile and apologies but the man seem not in a good mood and just nodded. That send siwon a vibe of someone is being arrogant.

“halo?” his voice echoed along the ranch. “left.. ginger..” he look at the left and see the white board with GINGER in black word. He chuckled as he remembers how black is the horse earlier.

Siwon stop to walking when he saw a petite girl silently stand beside a black horse with white colt really near to her. So.. This must be the miss taeng.. The witch..

“i..”

“I knew you will” siwon eye open wide. (Author: you know siwon expression right???) Amazed with taeyeon words.

“you know I will come?” taeyeon look back at the super amazed man in front of her. The reaction almost make her let her jumma laugh but her mind quick remind her that in front of her is a stranger. No need to be friendly for it. “Don’t tell me, about the witch thing, it true right? You do had the witch power..  They are right” he shook his head. Creepy.. This is the true reason her worker seem scared of her..

Taeyeon put a poker face. Inside her body is pumping to play and teasing the naïve man in front her. ‘No taeyeon. Behave.’ She fights vigorously in mind. Play? Cold?

“I am so sorry please don’t put a spell on me... I.. I.. Am choi siwon” he scratches his head. Feeling so small infront of someone who had super power.

“..”

“My friend is asking for.. Baby… sees... Please...” when he is trying to asking for permission some chuckled outside the ranch.

Both of siwon and taeyeon look at the entrance of barn..

“hye.. taeng…” sunny chuckled died. She never thought taeyeon will be here soon. Her plan is with siwon talking to persuade taeyeon she will bring krystal to look at the colt. She looks at the pale face of siwon. Did siwon been stab by taeyeon harsh word here.  Or being slash by her silentness.

“What are these strangers do in my place sunny?” sound like normal but sunny know her friend is on fire.

“urmm.. I thought this man already talk to you about it.” Sunny quickly said.

“Out.”

Sunny look at krystal. “taeng.. Just let her for a few minute”

“O.U.T” she sternly looks at sunny. Krystal is getting the tense now shut well.

“miss.. she already here, just let her to see for a while. How much you want I will pay for it.” Sunny want to throw a brick to siwon head. What with the way to asking to a person.

“pay for it?” taeyeon face change into red. Her blood is boiling inside. Is everything about money?

“taeng.. he didn’t mean it….” Sunny stand between siwon and taeyeon. “he..”

“I mean it. I had money.. a lot of money so don’t worry” siwon stupidly bluff.

“if you sir, had a lot of money, just buy your own horses and watch it till you die” she is not backing off.

“unnie…” krystal lastly spoke out.. “I am sorry.. it me who keep wanting to see the baby.. if you don’t like it.. it okay.. , I will not to.. okay?”  Somehow krystal don’t like the aura she’s get. It remind her about something called hellsica.

“yes.. I won’t let you. Just go away before I alarm to the Center you two are intruding into my properties!!”

Sunny freeze. Siwon look at taeyeon in disbelieve. Krystal make move by dragging the bulky man out of the barn.

“I am sorry miss taeng. Sunny unnie, thank you, see you soon..” sunny smile weakly to krystal. She feel guilty all over. Krystal even agreed to her to helping as the model during parade.

Who didn’t know supermodel like her. It’s the famous Jungsis. The very known model in new york. If only taeyeon letting her, and krystal becoming a model without payment this evening. That gonna be benefit to the island.

Siwon follow Krystal with heavy heart. How can the girl being so cruel to her guest.

“it okay oppa” krystal look at siwon bitter face. “I will come to see it again when the owner allowed.”

“that girl… I am sorry.. if I come earlier to talk to her may be you get the chance.” He feels sorry.

“no worry.. I had so many days here. So, I believe I will meet the baby, eye to eye.” Siwon heard it and feel proud all of sudden.

“well.. you not brat for nothing aa?” krystal laughed.

“hey you two..” sunny voice stopped them. “let me send you” sunny walk along with siwon and krystal. “I am very sorry about my friend”

“it her to be sorry not you.” Siwon respond. First the worker as forgiveness, now her friend.

“no.. she had right to be angry too. She being rude to you two cause she had right to it. She getting angry with me cause she had to. I broke the rule she made.”

“but still, she at least show humanity to us. plus, you are her friend. Wouldn’t hurt if she bent the rule a bit for you.” Sunny and krystal look to each other. Don’t know why is siwon becoming to emotional about the earlier.

“oppa.. I said I am okay right? no need to be so mad.” Krystal push siwon body playfully. “so, you still need me as the model today?”

“you put me in difficult decision. After taeng is burn you now, you asking if I need your help?” sunny flushed.

“aish.. that taeng unnie.. she just like my sister.. she mad just now, but at this right moment she might be feeling guilty in her room. I believe she not that cruel. Growing with a cold person teach me the colder they are the warmer they inside.” Krystal answered. Make siwon feel bad when he is keep blaming and thing bad about the girl.

“hehe.. you sure the optimist one huh.. I like you.. it okay krystal.. we already get the model. I just tease you to work for us. feel free to watch the parade okay? If you need something you can ask me you brat. You know my number”  

Sunny and krystal hugged. They saying good bye..

“bye young lady. Hope not too seeing you again” siwon slumber words make krystal  smacked him.

“that hurt.. but.. nice to meet you oppa.. let get all the fun this week.” Siwon nodded.

“take care. And please, remember to bring your id and  don’t make mess again. Bye” siwon and krystal bid good bye to each other. 

 

A/N

hye.. hehe.. i glad you still understand the story though. keke.. and please bear for the mistake. 

my english is bad. i learn by watching english movies. can undestand but cant write and speak well.

i will update soon. tommorow may be. 

tq for commenting.. ^^ 

the story is kind of slow? hurm.. please enjoyed the story. 

love you. got to go to sleep now. (panda mode)

peace ^^ _KDT_