chapter 10.2

lovely world

***

Chapter 10.2

Next day..

“unniee…… I want to follow you…” the young jung is whine like a brat girl since five minute ago.

“we had something to discuss with taengoo and it better without you there.” Sica burst out. She present her famous icy glare even she knew for soojung, it not gonna affect her even a little.

Krystal pouting and went to tiffany. “fany unniee” she continue her strategy. “I want to meet her too.. aishh.. and with who I will get to the island fair if you two having fun by your own!” she almost shriek, but she control her tone well cause she knew sica will berserk if she act rude. “I promise.. no game, no tease, and no to everything..” she sound sulking.

“soojung… help me.. just this one.. I promise.. you will meet her again.. but not this time.. cant you help me?” those pleading eyes kill krystal will to persuade those two.

“haishh.. just don’t be long and please, contact me as soon as possible…” fany smile in relieve to Jessica and she replied back to tiffany.

“I love you.. you know that right?”

“yeah right..” krystal snort and laid back to the big bed. “bye.. I am gonna continue my sleep heavenly.” Make tiffany and Jessica giggled by the sulking girl.

“see you soon beauty!!” fany yell before closing the door.

“tsskkk” krystal click a button and the light dim with the thick curtain start to cover all the window slowly. “well.. this kind of heaven. Hehe.. must have this type of convenient at home soon.”

***

“good morning!!!!” hyoyeon jump into the room. Following by yuri elegantly smirk and sooyoung with a snack on her hand. “soonkyu…………” hyoyeon received a smack from sunny as soon as she close enough to her.

“morning girls!!!” the sweet voice is echoing. Kim taeyeon smiling sheepishly to her friend.

“look here who is looking very good..” all of them chuckled. “how you’ve been taeng?” yuri greet that girl, she took a place beside her. “glad to see you again. Hehe.. have a very good sleep last night?” taeyeon hug her.

“I miss you…” she said. Make sooyoung, hyoyeon and sunny smile.  Among those three, yuri is the closest one to taeyeon. Although yuri is a bit younger but, she always act like taeyeon sister by taking care of her well.. “it took time for you to come back to me..” yuri laugh to that whiny taeyeon.

“I am here aren’t i?” taeyeon nodded in her hug. “I am sorry.. hehe.. I just need time.. you know…”

“aigoo… what about us two?” sooyoung pouted. “I better went to my brother than a friend who obviously BIASED!” she act mad and stomp her feet to siwon bed. Her brother is sleep like a log on the bed. Snoring a bit until sooyoung shake her body real hard to make him startled.

“I am glad born not as siwon oppa” hyoyeon said as she also sit beside taeyeon on her bed. “hey.. let get well soon” taeyeon nodded.

“thanks for coming hyo.. I am well enough. Tonight we will had little party at my bar.” That enough to make that dancing queen beam a shiny smile to her.

“you always know how to bait me” she playfully smack taeyeon shoulder.

“KIM TAEYEON SSI!?” as soon as siwon open his eyes he scream loudly. The last thing he remember is taeyeon was fall asleep on his shoulder when both of them have a night walk at the roof top of the hospital.

Every eyes on him for that.. “yahh… you embarrassing me oppa..” sooyoung smack his back head a little. “are you crazy?” she hissed. She put the snack on the little table beside the bed. “and.. who told you to eat my biscuit here.. in this can!!!???” sooyoung sure berserk. Her hand holding the empty London biscuit can. “you so cruel…” she sound very sad. And super dramatic.

“but.. I though you buy it for me?” siwon scratch his back head with guilt. His eye fall on others girl who watching the drama that sooyoung made. His eyes landed on taeyeon smiling face and he blush on the spot. Caught by everyone in the room, except the one and only shikshin sooyoung who still mourning her gone biscuit.

“soo… I eat that..” taeyeon soft and slow voice able to stop sooyoung from ranting her sadness.. “I just too hungry last night… so I ask it from your oppa..” sooyoung sad face change to a bright naughty smile in a second but she decide to suppress that from her brother.

“no.. no.. it me.. I gave it to her” siwon who knows how sooyoung can be scary if it involve food quickly try to cover his new friend. He feel all shy and his face just can’t stop blush with his thought of taeyeon just become his friend last night. The talking both of them had last night make he feel so close with her.. This is very weird… he thought it.. it a very weird feeling.

“I don’t care who eat it.. what I know is…”

“I will buy new one…” both taeyeon and siwon speak with the same word and timing..

Taeyeon let her ahjumma laugh out for the incident.. she found it amazing.. hehe.. (me too..)

“I smell something blooming here.. kekeke” sunny said and everyone start to look at each other. Understand sunny’s words.

Siwon feel his whole blood rushing to his face making it hot like hell.. something is blooming?? He smile shyly. “anniya..” he said carefully and sneak a peek at taeyeon. She very cute with the smile on her face.

****

Nickhun brushing his teeth weakly, feel very sleepy after only getting 2 hours sleep.

“Khun!!!” taec voice jolted his up.. “come on.. aishh. So slow.. I thought you will be so energize to meet that fany girl?” nickhun spit before quickly wash his mouth to meet taecyeon outside.

“we going to meet her again?” he ask while he quickly dressing. “she so gorgeous.. don’t you think?”

“since when all your girl are not gorgeous for you?” taecyeon lazily answered. He knows how playboy this handsome friend of him can be. “she is a visitor, don’t make her preggy at least” he warn nickhun.

“I will play safe okay? Trust me.. cause if it love and flirt matter… it my business.. I am the captain.” Nickhun proudly said. He checking his own look over the mirror. “and she is super cute to have baby bump..” he chuckled.

Taecyeon can only shook his head hearing that statement. Last night they been meeting two girls that been admit by taeyeon, hers friend. He just not believe it.. but, taeyeon must have reason for that matter. Can’t denied both of them are gorgeous, but, for himself Jessica jung coldness way better than hyper cute girl. He caught her smile and laugh with her sister last night.. she is not cold or scary that time..

“yah!!! Come on!!! It not like everyday we had this change to rest and enjoy” nickhun shout eagerly to dreamy taecyeon.

“I know.. lets go…” taecyeon but the magazine aside and walk to the door.

***

Jessica fidgeting infront the door. The door of taeyeon room she believed. She even try to steal heard anything from inside but, the room is sound prove so she got nothing.

“I think we should meet her another time. She might still weak” fany sighed hard to heard the same hesitation of her bestfriend. “but..” here we go again, sica will blabbering the same thing same words.

“let get in for god sake, we been here since half and hour ago if you not realized!” sica mouth shut tight. Fany is close to mad at her. But she feel very nervous right now. Very nervous to death.

“fany aa.. what if she refuse to..”

“let try first okay? I believed she is not that bad. If she want to punish you or hold revenge to you, I think we been kicked out from HER island already. Not here acting stupid and suspicious infront a room.” Fany sound bored to persuade Jessica for umpteenth time.

“give me five minute, please? I need to calm down.”

“again? When will you calm? 1 minute.”

“3 minute?”

“two minute to go” she sternly replied to pleading Jessica.

Jessica huffing her breath nervously. Like she is having short of breath. “is she athsma?”fany mumbled to her self and sit back to the rest chair at the hallway, near to the room.

“okay we are in..” tiffany stand and push the door without asking sica. She walk into the room by dragging Jessica along with her with a loud hallo.

----

*taeyeon POV

We had a great chat in the room. I never feel very good like this before. There is my bestfriend who never forget to contact me and taking care of me even we only knew each other like in a week and after that we only contact by phone and skype.. yuri sometime come to see everytime she had some vacation cause she realy like to swimming lately.

Sooyoung and siwon still bickering about everything and I caught her brother keep stealing a sight on me. To be honest I don’t like it, but I wont make the man who willing to stay up with me last night hurt by being honest to him. So everytime I caught him, I try to gave him a best smile that I really forget how to do, yet I think it look fine since he keep blushing everytime he look at me.

“HALLO!!!” a voice make us down to silent moment. “aa…” tiffany look awkwardly at me, then I saw Jessica who very pale behind of her. As much as I want to smile, I cant help but frowning to that sight. It that jung.. the one who had poking my deep wound not long time ago..

“fany, sica…” sunny stand up and pull both of American lady to sit beside her. “hey girls.. this is our friend from new york. Jessica and tiffany.” Sunny eyes drop at my bitter face. I know suuny is having a right timing to read my mind now. So I act like happy again. I mean, those two are my new friend right.

“hey.. I am kwon, kwon yuri.. but you two is free to call me yul.” Yuri had a very wide smile on her face. I know her gay radar is switch onn by now. Oopps, not only me, but almost all of us except sooyoung brother and American sister infront of us. so I pinch her a bit to low her frequency at least. “ouch” she look at me and I shook my head a bit.

“nice to meet you, I am hyoyeon. Kim hyoyeon. Call me anything you want as long as you put the dancing queen at behind.” She show her great dance skill for a second. I saw an awed at Jessica and tiffany face.

“you are cool” tiffany show her crescent eye smile. While Jessica remain silent beside her. Still looking at me. I know.. she might feel guilty from what I see, she face seem very gloom and sad I think?

“that is sooyoung…” hyoyeon point to sooyoung who waving at Jessica and tiffany.

“aren’t you the owner of choi architecture company?” tiffany asking choi siwon, and he nodded.

“I am choi siwon. Nice to meet you..” choi siwon bow a little.

“how do you know my brother? I don’t know my brother had meet beautiful woman like you..” sooyoung brother.

“hehe.. I am the friend of your company model. Stella kim.. we was friend during collage. Right sica?” sica stare on me cut and she just nodded in surprise. I bet she never knew what we are talking about. Cause she is busy reading my face. When all of us looking at her, she blushing like crazy and try to hide herself a bit behind tiffany.

“aren’t she is cute??” yuri squealing. I knew it.. she just cant control everytime she meet someone who hot. Sunny and hyoyeon glare at yuri as a warn, for me, I just smile to the shy new friend I got.

“taeng.. you getting out today too?” I nodded to sooyoung.

“I am waiting for yoona my doctor permission, to get me out from here since that short girl wouldn’t let me.” I pointing at sunny and she reply by a snort to me.

“you know our girl here enjoy her sleep in the freezer, why in the hell I would let her out and let her in danger again?” she said and I know perfectly she mean. So I just ignore the statement.

“why don’t we had early lunch together?” sooyoung eye shining to the suggestion from tiffany. “I mean, can we?” she asking back to the crowd.

“then, how about you?” for the first time Jessica let her voice out and she is asking me. “you still cant out from this hospital right?”

“nahh.. I cant.. it okay, I am still full actually.” I answered. “just go.. I stay here, I afraid yoona come and no one is here.” I reason out.

“are you sure?” sunny ask me. Sunny knows how clingy I can get when I am with those three people aside from her.

“if you don’t mind, Jessica can stay here with you.” Jessica quite shock by her friend suggestion. So I know what is tiffany try to insist. Me and Jessica need to talk privately.

“but, she will hungry” yuri interrupt. “she should go with us.”

“no.. she is not” tiffany replied back.

“if she stay, it mean someone else need to stay here and it no one else but me” I can sense a little fight will start now.

Tiffany tapping her feet to the floor. She is mad. Mad to yuri who keep spoil her plan.

“taeng.. you want who to stay here with you?” sooyoung try to help to find a solution.

“o me?” I look at yuri hopeful face that I will let her being with me, or being with Jessica to be specific. “I am happy to have sica to stay with me. Beside, I had something to discuss with her” as soon as my word finish, yuri slump her face to my bed. Muttering something that only god and her knows.

“okay then.. let go. Oppa, you can independently walk right.?” sooyoung asking siwon and one by one them leaving me and statued Jessica in the room.

Yuri is the last one and she position herself very close to me. “you… reject me for this girl?” she then walk without looking back at me. Must be sulking at me.

***

No one POV

“sit here” taeyeon ask with her hand showing a chair just beside her bed. “don’t worry, I am very sober right now” the words make Jessica giggled and go to the chair. Sit there without saying any words to taeyeon.

She is bad when it come to expressing. Very bad, last time she try? She make everything went wrong.

“I am sorry.” Taeyeon soft voice broke the silent. “for everything.. my behavior, my silliness that make you feel guilty today. You know, it nothing for you to feel wrong..”

“no taenggoo.. it me.. I was out of my mind for god sake.” Jessica take a deep breath and she continue “when I learn about the truth, I try to find you, the only heir he got. I thought if only I can get you then, I can get my revenge to your father.”

Taeyeon silently hear the girl talking. She wont interrupt cause she knew, telling someone about things that make heart and mind tired is very soothing, it curing.

“I tracking you for many years and all the paper, the investigation gave me a place of Kim Taeyeon cemetery.” She stare at taeyeon for a while. “when I come here after I am starting to believe what I found, then you.. I look at you, and your name.. you was here all along, never buried never die. I felt so stupid, I feel loss and angry… very angry.. your father tricking me.”

Taeyeon and Jessica got mute for a while. Both of them lost their words.

“he not tricking just you, she tricking all people in south korea.. he make sure all of them believe that his only legal heir is dead.” Now kim taeyeon is fronting Jessica. “hearing you said all this.. at least that man gladly made a cemetery for me is a very shocking news.”

Jessica is confused by taeyeon statement. “what do you mean? Aren’t he bought you this island so you can have a very luxury live?” Jessica sounded rude for that question but of course ki taeyeon understand would the girl think like that.

“hehe.. I knew you will think like that about me.. but.. all of this island is my own sica.. don’t you remember my father just killed me? He hate me as much as you hate him. Believed me.. I hate him too for everything he done in my life. This island? I work for it.. and I glad that I realize and think about my future even I was pretty stupid to believed in him years ago. I save all money from my hard work and for ten years or so.. I gain enough money to build my own world. Without him.”

“how did you manage to buy a beauty island like this? I don’t believe you” Jessica in awed. Its no way, and not small things but, buying a land that they speak here.

“o.. about that? It just a thick forest I buy from some desperate owner. Please don’t tell sunny I call his uncle desperate” both of them laugh. “i like you Jessica”

“me?” Jessica start being nervous all over, did taeyeon manage to catch about her uality? “It too fast fo..”

“fast? Nothing is fast or slow about friendship. Let be friend from now on” taeyeon happily announce. Taeyeon extend her hand and Jessica gladly take it.

***

“so you know who is her now?” sooyoung asking choi siwon.

“yup.” Siwon smile to his thought about kim taeyeon. “and she reject me as soon as she knew about the proposal” sooyoung laugh hard to the information.

“she is tough right?” sooyoung nudge her brother. “and cute”

“yup.. tough and very cute” sooyoung wooing to her brother. “I feel so weird with her” he said honestly. He know sooyoung deserve the truth..

“weird?”

“yup.. she is totally different with her taengoo character.. and guess what.. the time she critique my paper work, I didn’t feel hurt or frust, yet I feel so excited by that.” Siwon hold his heart. “you know, she act to faint so the weird kimbap doctor come to her? God.. I never been panic like that. Keke.. she is so good to act like that. But when your kimbap friend come she is as healthy as you when you went to food fair. And you know….” Sooyoung just patiently hearing and make some reply to the story from her excited brother while all of them walking to the restaurant not far from hospital.

***

Jessica cant help but laugh out loud to taeyeon story. “chincha?” she ask. Not believing about taeyeon story. “you must love that horse all you heart.. when will you marry?”

“hehe.. aigoo, she is married and just giving birth last two day. You must meet her and her child.i will bring you.”

“so, the horse is a girl? Yet you said you love it till death.”

“what wrong with that? Love is never wrong right? sunny always said that to me.” Jessica look at who answering her. Yes love is never wrong.. she speak in her mind. “she might right but I don’t do love. Love is just not for me..” she can hear a hurting tone in taeyeon speech even that girl is smiling to her. “somehow, I found love is hurting much” with that both of the change to silent mode.

“yeah.. love hurts.. if you gave it to man..” sica showed a weak smile.

“hehe.. trust me sica.. people keep saying there are so may type of love in this worlds.. but the real is.. they lying.. there were no love that so good and mighty like they said. Love is pain, love is hurting, love is unfair. Don’t trust anything about love.. you will be happy”

“hehe.. let not talk about love….”

The door open and yuri run toward Jessica. “princess, I brought you something.” She extend her hand, giving Jessica lunch box that she get for her. “take it” she ushered when Jessica didn’t take it from her.

“what you call her? Princess?” taeyeon laugh.

“yah” yuri smack taeyeon back. “wae??? All girls is princess right? princess?” yuri grinned to Jessica.

After a few minute everyone start to filling the room back.

“had yoona come?”

“she had some work and will come later. You didn’t call her to cancel my discharge right?” taeyeon look atsunny suspiciously. Sunny quickly shook her head.

“my words never better than your threathening..” siwon giggled to what sunny said. He heard it himself taeyeon dealing with the director of this hospital.

“keke.. I just hate lock in here. And I, had so many work to do. All report was not send to me, I cant see any..”

“work work work. You need to rest. Your body and mind. You knew I can handled it for you right?” the chatty room become quiet when sunny stern voice echoed in the room. “I am worry about you, and just for this time.. please make my wish come true. Let me handle those island week with our worker. And you.. will had a very good vacation with all of people in this room” taeyeon can see everyone in the room nodded.

“are you trying to kill me?”

“killing you?” tiffany quite shock with taeyeon answered. “it vacation, I don’t think its killing”

Taeyeon who already annoyed by sunny decision don’t like tiffany interruption and tone talking to her like that. She gave a look to tiffany. A very fierce look.

“taeng..” hyo called taeyeon. Her hand patting softly taeyeon hand. While tiffany already nervous by taeyeon look. It like, taeyeon can make a hole on her face by this look.

“taeng…” leaving Jessica side and walk to taeyeon. “let have some fun with us. just a week. No more or less. Please?” yuri turn to talk to fused taeyeon. “we talk about it and yes.. sunny right.. you need some rest.”

“you all talk about me!?” taeyeon raged. Her eye red and her breath is roughly in an out. “I am not a thing, a problem for you to talk about. I don’t like you all to think or do everything for me.”

“YAHH!! We is helping you.. helping you stupid”

“yes I am stupid, but you all is more stupid to ever think I need you to help me! Get out from my room!!” taeyeon voice is loud than anything. “out!!” she scream again, when everyone is frozing. “if you all wont then, let me go..” she stomp her feet out after pulling all the wires on her hand roughly.

“she is so stubborn!!!” everyone can see how mad is sunny so they decide to not comment anything.

“should I chase her?” fany carefully asking. She feel responsible all of sudden..

“nevermind. Let she and her big head” sunny declined and she too. Walk away from the room with anger.

Silence. Look at each other, except yuri who look at sica all the time.

“hallo everyone!!!” yoona break the silent with her cheerfull greet. “taeng unnie?” she look around. “who are you?” her change into a serious one. She give a very cold glare to intruder. These room is cannot acces by anyone without approval from kim taeyeon. They were no sunny or kim taeyeon there.

“erm.. we..”

“kimbap chingu!!!” sooyoung jump to yoona.

“you.. keke.. are they your friend?” yoona jumping with sooyoung too.

Sooyoung nodded to the question. “why are you here?”

“aa.. I brought taeng unnie discharge form. Do you know where is she?” yoona went to shake her hand with everyone there. “hallo everyone. My name is im yoona. You can call me yoong since you are my friend now. I am kim taeyeon personal doctor and this hospital director.” She introduce herself to everyone and end it with a bow.

“hi.. nice to meet you.” Everyone take turn to introduce themselves to yoona.

“so both of them just walk away?” everyone nodded. “nahh.. it okay.. I will handled everything. Just let them be.”

“how about my brother? Any form to fill again before out?”

“nahh.. that all. So.. everyone.. had a nice day in our island. And please don’t forget you promise to make taeng unnie had most relax week start today. You made a promise to sunny unnie and you better fulfill it before anything unwanted happen.” The smile that yoona gave is not warm as the word is clearly a threat from her.

“just trust us. thanks” yoona silently laugh to the group who had poop face worry by her words. You all sure too cute to play with. She whisper in her head. That two dandyu are not that scary.. she humming a little on her way to her room.

***

Sunny pov

I cant smile or greet back to anyone cause my outburst. I can feel my blood boiling to her stubbornness. I already expect her to reject but, it hurt me when she hiding from me the reason. I swear I smell something is not right with sica and her. I am her bestfriend yet sica know more than me.

“unnie” I heard that by I don’t have mood to look toward who ever who calling me. “unnie.. sunkyu unnie..”

Huh.. I sighed loudly. Showing the caller I am not going to heard her.

“unnie.. wait.. taeyeon unnie just walk to the office with her hospital clothes and bleeding. Now she is locking herself in that room who you and I sure know. Hundred pills and alchohol in it.” I defeat by taeyeon accountant. She is back.

“so what? She said she don’t need my help and I don’t care about her” I huffed but a tight hold on my wrist make my courage away.

“tell me the story please” she sternly said that. “before i..”

“okay okay..” so I tell her everything as both of us when to my office. Me, taeyeon, sooyoung, hyoyeon also yuri.. this young girl always able to make us obedient to certain point. Cause, aside from it scary when she mad or angry, she can make us feel guilty when it happen. She always right in many times.

 

a/n 

hallo.. another update ^^

guess who is she serious one? hehe

see you in next update..