ridiculous revenge

lovely world

Stella walk in proudly toward the plane, at the last call suddenly a staff come and telling her that as the gift from the owner for her first time visit to the island, both of the couple will get a nice comfort vvvip room in the plane. 

They even by handsome boy (Suho, Xiumin, Kai and Lay) to the plane. 

"Stella, i dont think those people like us to give us such warm gift" Choi Siwon whisper, he still hold by Stella arm in arm and the woman lean on his chest daringly. 

"oppa, when did you change to scaredycat? you should thankful to have a famous model as your fiance and have the gold ticket of vvvip room." she glare at the man beside her. Somehow it annoyed her when Siwon acting like this. 

"but, everyone in this island hate us." Siwon state the truth. everyone looking at them with disgust and hatefull eyes. 

"why is that?" Stella laugh as is Siwon just making a joke. "cant you see how everyone look at me with awed since no one as pretty as me ever come to this island?"

Suho, Xiumin, Kai and Lay laugh inside, they just smile and keep doing just like how witch Taeng command. (baekhyun beg them to help the witch if they want to live peacefully)

"make she feel like, she is the most beautiful woman before she step into the plane" Kim TaeYeon words 

Siwon just merely nodded. he couldnt say no, yes Stella is a beautiful woman, but...

the one who he had in his mind is the ethereal goddes. His mind cloud by Kim Taeyeon image. her smile with dimple, her deep chuckled, her dorky smirk and many more. 

"pretty agashi.. let us help you." Suho come closer toward Stella, smile handsomely and offer her his hand to hold so she can step on the stairs. Kai step to the other side of Stella and do the same. he use his famous charming evil smile to blind Stella that other two people is already pulling Choi Siwon aside. 

"aa... ermm... thanks i guess?" Stella definitely charmed very well by the boys. She been carefully with her blush cheek by Suho and Kai playboy gesture. 

Choi Siwon grunt as another punch given by xiumin after he been dragged back by Lay and Xiumin. "you jerk that make witchy Taeng hurt!" Xiumin curse. Lay calmly hold Xiumin, stoping him from hurting their mission subject. 

"miss Taeng told us to give you this." Lay give him a file that he believe it was his proposal that is his first reason to come here. "and,,, Xiumin.. are you ready?" Lay look out for Xiumin and receive a nod from the latter. 

"ehemm.. ehemm.. *curse*" Xiumin getting ready before change his gesture like a lady as if he reenact how Witch Taeng spoke to them earlier. 

"yah choi siwon ssi.. you bastard... but, i undestand that, a business is a business anyway. you should do everything you can do to achieve your dream and i believe you did well to gain such recognization from me. you did well to gain my attention and my....trust" xiumin pinch his in between eyes, acting frustration that he saw from taeyeon earlier. "as your wish. i give you a slot for a shopping mall in the island. i give you such a big land so you can do as much as you want for your dream mall. infact, all the construction fee and labor will be on our island side so we will have our islander to have vacancies, you just need to send you architect and someone from your side to make sure everything will done just like your company want to, but.. in the return.." xiumn huffed and point his finger to siwon face. eough to anger the man. "you need to build a robotic company for me at you side." xiumin quickly back to his own body. 

"a robotic company?" choi siwon is confused. "me to build?" he asking back. he somehow knew that these two is connecting to Taeyeon during the time. "can i speak to you personally taeng.." he half begging. he knew taeyeon heard him. "we can talk over it more detail and i swear,,, i have many things to explain."

lay and xiumin force siwon to follow stella step afterward. "it time for you to go back to your land." lay say firmly. 

"please taeng... i know you can hear me. i am not telling you lie. i dont need such things.. i am sincerely.. *pak" xiumin punch siwon stomach once again to stop him from blabbering more. "ughh.. tae.." he grunt. he might seem tough but, who in this world not feeling pain if get punch right?

stella sit and wave at her future husband happily. she been treat like a queen during siwon get in the plane. "oppa.. come on." she call him. being oblivous how siwon grunt in pain. 

"madam... we need to go now. enjoy your ride to seoul." kai kiss her back of hand while suho cupped stella cheeks and wink at her. 

stella almost giving birth of her baby with all of this surprise. good looking man? a very best treatment by those people. she believe she is dreaming. lucky she need choi siwon to grow her child so she did do more to the handsome guard. "if you go to Seoul and need someone." she pul a card that have her name and number on it. she whisper to suho in very silent and careful way so siwon wont caught her in action. "i can give you more."

>>>

*control centre*

kim taeyeon watching at the big monitor infront of all the staff anf stella whisper is too loud echoing in the room since the mic of suho is located at his chest. stella is being ty keep lean over to suho chest making everyonein the room annoyed. 

"aigoo.. what with that pregnant woman."

"she just shameless ahjumma"

"i cant wait to see her reaction later."

kim taeyeon didnt say anything, she didnt even show any reaction. she just look at the monitor and time to time she will tell all the for things to do. 

"owner taeng.." she look at yeri who calling her name. 

"somehow i dont like the owner infront of my name. call me miss taeng please." that yeri girl nodded furiously. 

"miss taeng.. we already install those things you asked." she showed thumbs up toward the leader. 

"good job. by the way.. you all.. i am sorry to interupt your work for my personal issue. i will pay you all back okay?"

"it okay miss kim. we owe you so many from the start. we also very sorry that we cant protect you from such things." wendy bravely answer. "we are so sorry miss taeng"

kim taeyeon smile. she found it so funny when she try to be the one who protect everyone in the island yet she cant even protect herself. "all of you are my family. everyone is special for me. the one that willing to stay and make my live even merrier on this lonely island. let get this woman little lesson" taeyeon almost kill herself to say those cheesy thing, but she trying to be honest to everyone things in her heart.

everyone cheer for the invitation from the lady. 

>>>
 

two waiter come to the couple and politely showed the menu. 

"you can ring the bell when you two ready to order." joy gave them a bell. 

irene smile and continue. "as we promise, n this vvip room.. everything is our owner. please tell us if any discomfort."

stella kim is more than happy. her eyes is literally glowing and she cant hide her big smile to heeard from the flight attendance. "oppa... this is so good." she laugh happily. "we should honeymoon here. and show your so call kim taeyeon our baby later. she might change her mind after seeing our cute baby and may be thats time i already bear your second child." she kiss siwon who look uninterest beside her. 

"stella... what are you doing actually?" he hissed. "i dont think you know what are you doing right now."

she just ignore him. 

both of them being silent as the pilot announce the departure. 

"oppa.. you will thanking me after this oppa."

siwon just sighed. he dont want to fight to stella since he dont want to hurt his long life friend. he want to explain to her nicely infront of both family in Seoul. he cant immaturely and rudely say no to stella. plus he know how the citizen dislike this girl. last thing he want to to see stella get bully by the citizen for taeyeon since all of them is clearly being defensive when it come to their beloved witch.

***

First revenge. 

it was 15 minute after departure and stella start to order few meal for her and siwon. "i want this.. this too and this two.. i will call you again if we need anything else."

"as you wish madamme." joy smirk under her beautiful smile. she left the couple and went to the small pantry behind. 

"miss kim.. who you want to act farting non stop?" joy and irene somehow nervous for the answer. waiting an asnwer from their earpieces that connect to the control tower. 

"urmm... joy is too young to act having bowel problem. irene aa... i will give you few brand of softener later. fart please during their meal."

"unnie.. i want softlan 3 bottle. and a new iron please."

"gosh... are you going to be laundry ahjumma?"

everyone laugh. 

"wish me luck." irene went to the couple seat and set the table with the meal that been order. 

joy hold her laugh behind the curtain and quickly pull out her phone to record the scene to show to Irene boy friend, park bo gum. 

"your order" irene smile. "please enjoy..." irene quickly hold her stomach as if she had stomach ache. 

choi siwon look at the girl. "are you okay?"

irene nodded. she stand not far from them and smile forcefully.

TY: you act well. ask them to eat the meal first.

irene nod a little to the voice. "please enjoy your meal." she smile again.

a few minute after the couple start eat and of course, the meal is very tasty as promise. 

*piittthhhhhhhhh

irene bite her lower lip as if she hold her embarassment to let out a fart. siwon and stella look at her. 

"oo ... you farted?" stella ask in disbelieve.. the bad smell arouse and fill the room immediately. 

irene bow repeatly. asking for forgiveness. "i am sorry. i am sorry."

*potttt 

*pooopoooot

the fart repeatly bang to the air everytime Irene bow. 

"uuughhhhh... what the!!!!????" stella spit her meal. it was so smelly that she lost her appetite to continue eating. 

"i am sorry." irene bow once more with a big loud bang of fart.

"YYYYYAAAAAHHHHHHH... ooohhhh... this uuuugghhhh... i cant breath!!!!" stella shout. "YOU go and fart somewhere else you idiot!!!!!"

irene smile. "i am so sorry. i am going now." she run a little and leave another erupted bang of fart before getting into the pantry. only found Joy who laugh her heart out and she immediately smile as she heard MIss Taeng ahjumma laugh. 

joy chuckled behind the curtain. she already use the mask that been provided for the stinky gas. she also helping to getting the mask ready for her unnie.

"hey... gimme gimme.." both of them breath normally. irene signalling joy to be ready for second mission.

2nd mission.

joy push the cart and give the couple their already marked mask.

"we are so sorry madam. we are very sorry for these unforgiven event. plesae use this mask for your own good and safety." she help both of them using the mask before inform the couple to be rilex and both of them will be attend after this as the apologise service for this 1 hour an 45 minute flight.

choi siwon sit comfortably on the massage chair. in few minute he felt his leg was treat into warm water and one of flight attendent asking his permission to put a cooling mask on his face. he just follow the suit since, he is pretty lazy to entertaint still mad woman beside her. 

"we will change yourchair position and we hope both of you can be rilex until we announce for landing."the lamp was dimmed and both of them fall into a deep sleep. thanks to the mask that revenge team put a little of sleep gas so they can proceed their  second revenge.

>>>

es'aim island.

kim taeyeon smile as she feel good with the revenge plan. "that all will be enough i think."

everyone claps and cheer for the success. they forget the silent rule for the es'aim witch. and actually hurt miss taeng as she might be in broken heart anyway. 

"everyone. get back to work. and i'll make one hell big food fest for everyone this weekend." taeyeona announce and she going out leaving the room full of cheering. 

kim taeyeon put on back her thick spectacular and her old wag jacket. she holding her tear and hurt feeling. she still feels stupid and worse, she feel betryed by someone who she just claim friend and someone that she never expect to hurt her this way. may be it not siwon who at fault. it was her all along. she never be good enough that siwon took her as cheap toy. "'

"i shouldnt trust him from the beginning" she blame herself.

"i shouldve know everything is going too smooth for me."

"when will i realise i am just a mistake in this life." she sighed. 

"you are a mistake that if i can return back the time. i shouldnt let you to live. i wish i can kill you even now"

kim daehyun voice ringing into her head. 

it  keep repeatig and taeyeon feel hot and bothered. she try to take deep breath and... she can feel her body start to sweating hard. "oh ."

"can you just go away from my life?"

kim taeyeon closed her ears using both hand and shake her head. hoping the scream of her dad before stop ringing in her head. "no.. stop.. no.."

she look around that become blurred. 

she tried to call anyone cause she feel painful in her head for the loud scream that asking her to die and get lost. worst she is getting short of breath. "yo- yoon..." she try to breathing.. yet... she cant. she feel something choking her, blocking her from breathing. 

before she could do anything. her world darken and drop silent.

***

last time kim taeyeon meet kim daehyun

chiko-chan smirk to kim taeyeon that having hard time to control her expression after being slapped and her body is sticky everyway thank to that suddenly pouring her with the soup that nicely ut on the table. "ooopss... i am sorry taeyeon ssi. i was just checking the soup, who know it would slip from my grabs." her faking voice is too much. 

"you" taeyeon glare at the . "you " she cant help but to curse under her breath. and not even a second she can feel another sting feeling over her cheek and she knew who giving her such "loved" sting.

"you ungrateful cheapwhore." the voice is so loud that taeyeon feel her ear gonna burst anytime soon. "this rude girl. why you even show your face to me again?" he pull taeyeon hair and push the body to the floor. "my birthday is ruin since you come. i told you to live silently away from my family arent i?" kim daehyun is beyond angry. after 3 years he kick this girl out from the house, suddenly today on his birthday, the girl come to the house telling him she just going to stay a while to wish her father birthday. "dont you remember what i said before? you are not my daugther, you just a mistake. my three years without you is good and suddenly you come her to wish your father birthday? who is your daddy huh!!!?" he gave her another painful smack. "should i sell you to be a e?? should i sell your organ to make you stop come into my life?"

kim taeyeon hold her tears. she cant cry, she is in pain. physically, and mentally. " but, you are my only family in this world appa." she said with a crack voice. try to sound calm. 

"no.. listen me. this si the last time i wasting my time for garbage like you. You are a mistake that if i can return back the time. i shouldnt let you to live. i wish i can kill you even now" kim daehyun spat at her. "can you just go away from my life? killing your mother really cant erase you. if only your mother not that stupid to drink the poison herself i am the happiest man on earth now, i would kill her with my bare hand so i feel at ease to my grave to kill stupid like her."

kim taeyeon can hold the pain. she can accept the curse and spit.but.. she must be heard it wrong... "daddy.. mom.. you..."

kim daehyun laughed. he laugh happily that annoyed taeyeon to hear. "yes.. it been a while and i think you should know the truth. i asking your mother nicely to go away. i even ask her to bring you with her. but she is so greedy and stupid. she have it herself. but, that quite good actually. she died, she gave me all the share of her in the company to me and her only request is to take care of you nicely." he smile. "i've holding myself and taking care for you for a long time. now.. i knew you can life your life alone right? so why dont you dont bother my life and world, so i dont need to asked you to leave this world just like your mother."

in the mean time. 

amber run with kim taeyeon in her embrace. she didnt really care as everyone look at her worrily. she got a call from one of citizen that found miss taeng lying unconsious on at the park on the way to the ranch. 

"yah... gyuri... hara!!" amber shouted as soon as she walk into the hospital. "yoona ssi.... director yoong!!!" she shout and make her way to counter. "call director yoong and said in an emergency. now! now! please hurry." she impatiently usher the staff on the counter to call taeyeon's doctor. 

before the staff even able to contact as amber request. a couple of nurses come and asked amber to put the petite body on the hospital bed. 

"amber, just leave her to us. director yoong already wait her inthe treatment room" hara and gyuri smile to comfort the panic girl. 

"nae.. good. i go inform sunkyu unnie and seohyun." she left.

>>>>

choi sooyoung bite her lips to hold her laugh. her eyes almost got bulk out from it socket as soon as she saw her brother face. she look down to the bowl of soup that her mother prepare for their breakfast. yet she cant open to eat course she knew her laugh might enrupt again since yesterday she saw the weird looking brother of her. 

"YAH! stop laughing you shikshin." choi siwon almost throw the bowl toward his brat sister. "thank to your friend for marking our face with only god know when the ink will be faded." he rub his face one more time. he shiever as he remember how bad is his face when he wake up at the airport yesterday. both of him and stella was found by sooyoung sleeping in the airport vip waiting room instead of the plane. 

"hahahahahaha.... waa... hahahaha... poop on your nose are too funny... hahaha.. i am going to die if i had to see your face again oppa." sooyoung laugh her heart out. "poop, your ink mustache is black and short. hahaha... arent you are to.... hauhahauahaha... god.. i bet serve you right to play my friend heart." she wipe her tear.

"choi sooyoung, behave your-" mr and mrs choi soon laugh as hard as sooyoung when siwon face shown to them. "hahahahahaha... you shouldnt play around with a girl heart choi siwon.." mr choi cough a little and avoid looking at his son face. 

"now you get what you deserve." mrs choi continue. " she must like you very much my son." she smile. pinch siwon cheek and calming herself from laughing. "and seriously, one day i want to meet her, the one that can make my handsome son become such clown. hahahahahaa"

choi siwon shake his head in defeat. he knew, he cant do anything since he too, found it was cute and funny how his almost be girlfriend revenge is. he didnt really mind if all this can make kim taeyeon atleast having fun after hurting her with the night drama by stella. 

oh yes.. about stella, she almost giving birth of her child as soon as she look her face in the mirror. she lose her mind and become crazy about suing the island and threaten to kill that witch aka kim taeyeon for humiliate her like this. she now stuck in her house until those ink faded from her face. 

stella got 2 black dot on both cheek, 2 poop at both end of her eyebrow. on her forehead there is a smirking smiley face with small <3SM at it side.

 

A/N

anyeong everybody. i am here to update my super super long not updating story. 

to be truth, i forget about my acc in aff due to my hectic working life now. it took me 3 days to finish this story, and guys... i am to lazy to read back my chapter. i am so sorry for my MIA for long. 

after baekyeon, we lost jessica, then we been heal by party, lion heart, you think(my fav), I, i just wanna dance, fly, why album.

whatever, i talk rubbish now. enjoy the chapter. 

i will update soon.

i think in a week?

good bye.. 

* spelling mistake is my nature, grammar mistake is there. *soe*

TQ, KDT (^3^)