author noted

lovely world

hallo.. i dont know if you ever read what ever i am going to type with my broken heart. i already make the other chap but.. it so hard to even surfing with all about my girl is sad. nothing i can said or do to express how worst my feeling right now.. 

yesterday morning.. i laugh at the post.. "hehe.. some hater just hacking one of my soshi baby..." yet when i back from works.. decide to checking on my twitter.. 

i was like  "....." it just a bad dream since i had some hectic day at works.. i read every words in the articla throughfully, yet surfing to search for jessica preview.. 

what i found is.. all my soshi baby sad face, after crying face, i found some SONE is having a very bitter war.. i am so sad..

i am taeyeon bias.. of course.. i bet all of you knew that.. but, sica is my other baby.. i love those nine dork to death.. all of them make up of my heart.. and a piece of it just ripped from my 8 part of heart. 

it hurt me

i lose my soul to be honest.

even waking up today, i still hoping i just had a bad dream.

lets keep believing...

dont blame anyone.. everything had reason to be happen.

i declare me.. to heal my heart.. it tooks time.. 

"when people thought the one who left is hurt most, they forget how hard the leaving one is to do such a hard decision."

soshi love jessica as much as jessica love them. it just.. "if you realy love it you need to learn how to ley go" 

the icon of family mean is family will never holdback the other family member to succes.. may be if soshi let sica to pursue her dream, they thought sica will be more happy than be with them.. 

just may be.

i will meet you as soon as i able to divert my frustrated feeling.. 

let keep continue supporting our girls.. all of them is still our girls generation.. till forever,no such thing as it over. 

i am sorry.. 

i just need to tell someone.. i am so sad that i cant even feel anything else beside sting in my heart. 

i love soshi.

ot9 is forever.. 

bye reader..