I'll Make You

To The Sky -

Suzy made it back to the dance studio at CUBE safely without fans bothering her. As soon as she was there, Min came over to her and slapped her so hard that her cheek turned red. Fei and Jia were so shocked that they just stood there in silence, watching what Min was going to do next. Feeling how hot it was becoming, she put her hand on the burn and looked up at Min. At first, she wanted to yell at her unni but when she saw how swollen her eyes were, Suzy bit her bottom lip.

"Where were you?" Min's voice cracked as tears fell out of her eyes, "I was so mean to you yesterday.. I thought that you- -!"

Suzy took her into a hug and rubbed her back as comfort. There was a lot of mistakes that Suzy had made but this was the first time she had ever seen Min worry for her like this. The other two came and wrapped their arms around them, making a group hug. It was as if words weren't needed for them to forgive one another. A lot of people misjudge when a fellow member is being mean, it's just a misunderstanding.

"I don't want you to think that you're not part of this team. I want you to know that I am really sorry."

"It's okay." Suzy smiled as they let go, "I'll be fine."

They Rain's La La La and danced crazily to it since there was nothing else to do. Suzy was still waiting for a text message from HyunSeung but never received one. Before she left JunHyung's place, he told her that HyunSeung would contact her if they finished the album or something like that. It had only been a few hours but Suzy was getting impatient. She was emotionally and mentally hurt by HyunSeung's words;

"You two look good."

To her, it sounded forced and that made her worry. What if he did have feelings for her but then he'd be going against everything he was just saying to her the other day. The more she thought about it, the more her head went 360. I don't understand boys!

"Hey, so what's going on between you and HyunSeung?" Fei asked as she threw herself onto the floor from exhaustion.

"Yeah," Jia began stretching, "You two looked really close."

"I wouldn't say that.." Suzy laughed nervously as she scratched the top of her brow, "We're just friends."

"I know there is more to that!" Min grunted, "Come on, don't leave us out of the loop!"

Suzy and her three members sat in a circle as she told her story of the first day she met HyunSeung. That's when her feelings started to spark. It could have been any Beast member but it was HyunSeung. Suzy was still confused as to why she liked him so much but nonetheless, it happened. Suzy's story got intense when she began to talk about how HyunAh was. The look on their faces were priceless, it was a moment to be saved.

"I can't believe it! She seemed so nice!" Fei gawked.

"I'm sure she is... but right now, she's just set on taking me down.." Suzy sighed, "But I'm ready for a fight."

"Make it a good one, otherwise, Mr. Park won't be happy with how much publicity you're getting for "hating" on her." Min clapped her hands together, "We need to pull in other people who know the real side of her! That's how we can show the true her!"

Suzy smiled at the thought of taking revenge on HyunAh but it didn't seem right. It wasn't going to be right to just diss someone who was trying so hard to stay the number one girl. All of her hard work was going to go down the drain but Suzy just let them talk about it amongst themselves for now. It was unlikely that they'd make it happen anyway.

"Do you guys want to chill at the Cube Cafe?" Jia suggested, "It's getting too hot in here."

When they arrived, they all ordered water because everything else was just going to ruin their strict diet for the new comeback. Suzy eyed the cakes and just had to swallow hard on the imagination of tasting it. As they sat down at the high rise chairs and looked out at the dark sky, Suzy's phone started to ring. Upon seeing that it was HyunSeung, her eyes widened and she choked on the water;

"H-Hello?"

"Where are you?"

"At Cube Cafe... why?"

There a a small pause before HyunSeung's voice came through again, "Can you come to see me?"

"Where?"

"At the dance studio where you were supposed to be," Suzy could just see him smirking on the other side, "I'll be waiting."

As soon as she hung up, her members gave her that sly look and nudged her to go and just leave them there. It was time she made a move anyway. Even if HyunSeung wasn't going to want to be with her, Suzy decided that she needed to try at least. Just like she told JunHyung, "To the Sky."

"HyunSeung?" she opened the door slowly and saw that the lights were off, "Is he not here- -?"

"Surprise!"

He popped out of a box that said "Happy Birthday Tomato!" and the colored bulbs while confetti made its way to her. It was a huge surprise. Suzy's mouth formed an O and she was unable to process what was going on. Stepping closer to HyunSeung, she brought her hands up to her face and began to tear up.

"What the heck Hyunii.."

"There it is! I thought I wasn't going to hear that anymore."

"What?"

"I just thought that you were really angry at me." he shrugged.

"I'm not angry.. well sort of.."

"Putting that aside, Happy Birthday, Tomato." he brought out a bouquet of chocolate roses for her from inside the box, "October tenth, right?"

Checking her phone, Suzy's eyes widened, "You're right! I totally forgot.. I was too busy- -"

"Drinking with JunHyung?" he looked off to the side, "Yeah I know.."

"Sorry.. but I- -"

"I don't want to know what you two talked about."

Suzy shut as his warm tone became cold. The way he quickly changed his act was surprising to her, she had never even seen a girl do that. The atmosphere was just a little odd now. Playing with the bottom of her shirt, Suzy looked at the floor and tried to think of something to say.

"Th-thank you ... for this."

"It was no big deal," he smiled at her again as he got out of the box, "I wanted to make it up to you somehow?"

"Make what up?"

"I mean... you said that you really like me and all.. but I went and said all that to you. I just felt really awful. I felt like I hurt you a lot."

Nodding, Suzy pursed her lips, "You did."

"And I'm sorry- -"

"Can I ask a question?" as HyunSeung nodded, Suzy stepped closer to him, "Did you like it?"

"Like what?"

"When you kissed HyunAh."

"Oh that," HyunSeung laughed, "It's just a kiss. It doesn't mean anything. I didn't like it though. I just let her do whatever because it feeds her ego."

"Feeds her ego?"

"Yeah, how can she perform well if she doesn't have a high self-esteem? That's why I just let her do whatever."

"Even.. s-..?"

"Definitely not that. I haven't done it with anyone yet," he made a disgusted face, "And I would definitely not do it with her. She's too desperate for attention."

"Then why.."

"Hm?" HyunSeung looked into her eyes, "What is it?"

Suzy's thoughts were over flowing and she started to really envy HyunAh. She could get someone to just kiss her like that with no restraint. Biting her lip softly, she got closer and closer to HyunSeung.

"Does this make you nervous at all?" she asked.

"I-I mean.. any guy would be nervous.."

Suzy wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him in to kiss her. She turned their heads and his lips for entrance, and he let her in. Slowly, she felt that electricity that HyunAh had felt before and lost herself in him as he deepened the kiss with his hands on her hips. Suzy shortly broke away for air but then went back to kissing him again. The feeling was sweet, too much for her.

"I'll make it so you only want to kiss me," she huffed as she whispered in his ears, "I'll possess you to be only mine. To want only me."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay! so a thing happened :) FINALLY SUZY!

Finally! lol I hope you all are still reading!

Please leave comments down below!