A New Friendship

To The Sky -

As Suzy watched HyunAh pull away from the man that she had personally wanted, she hear her heart pounding up to her ears. She wanted to slap her and start a cat fight with her but then that would only make her the underdog. Suzy gulped her anger down and watched for HyunSeung's reaction. He wiped his mouth and looked at Suzy. His expression was what she hated the most. He didn't look as if he liked it or hated it.

"I'm sorry but he's already mine."

HyunAh smirked at the girl who was shaking furiously. Someone so lame like that, she thought, HyunSeung would never go to your side. Suzy slowly made her way to the door and stopped behind HyunSeung.

"I'll see you at practice.. tomorrow?"

Before he could say anything else, Suzy quickly walked away with tears in her eyes. She felt so stupid at that moment, regretting that she just let HyunAh walk all over her like that. Suzy wanted to punch her or reveal her for who she really was but, HyunAh was right when she said that she was more popular. No one would ever believe me if I said anything...

Suzy waited in the lobby for HyunSeung to run after her but as he didn't come, her expression became more expressionless. She began to think that maybe the love life of an idol was too hard for her to control. When she thought about it over and over, to the point of breaking, Suzy decided that she should talk it out to someone who could understand what she was feeling.

"JunHyung?" Suzy said over the phone, "Is this you?"

"Suzy? How'd you get my number?"

"I asked someone at the front desk..."

"What do you need?"

"I wanted to ... talk.. about something.."

"What is it?"

Hesitating, Suzy could feel tears falling out of her eyes, "I-It's not something I can s-say on the phone.."

JunHyung could definitely feel that something was wrong. The way that her voice cracked when she spoke, it made it awkward for him. He wasn't really good at this sort of thing but if he could help her, he would. He gave her his address, knowing that she would be there as soon as he gave it to her. JunHyung cleaned his house and put clothes on his dog, Hyungnim.

"You need to look good for our guest." he spoke to his dog as if he were a child, "Especially since it's a girl for the first time."

Right when he was pouring water in small glass cups, Suzy rang the bell. Letting her in, JunHyung began to get nervous. He never had a female idol come over to his house, let alone a normal female. Scratching his head, he turned to look at the sullen Suzy and back at the glass cups that were full of water.

"Take a seat on the couch.. I'll get the soju out from the fridge."

"I'm sorry for intruding all of a sudden.." Suzy made her way over to the red couch and tucked her knees into her chest, "I just really needed to talk."

While making his way over with two jars of soju, he smirked, "Why not ask HyunSeung? I'm sure he would love to help."

"I'm here to talk about him..."

"Oh.."

JunHyung sat on the floor and raised one knee for him to rest his chin on. He looked at the sullen girl again and was reminded of Hara. Suzy sighed deeply as she popped the top off the glass jar and took a big gulp out of the soju. Letting it intoxicate her body, she slouched on the couch and looked at JunHyung.

"Are you also a slave of HyunAh's?"

JunHyung's eyes widened, "Why do you think that?"

"She said... that all the guys are hers.." Suzy's tears started to stream down her face, "HyunAh said that they all lust after her."

"Well... it's sort of true but I don't think I'm her slave. You think HyunSeung is?"

"I don't think! I know! He let her kiss him so.. so deeply like that! Tongue and everything!"

"Isn't that a normal thing?" JunHyung took a sip of his soju, "They are the duo Troublemaker. They have to kiss all the time."

"You're saying I shouldn't be jealous over something like that?"

"Definitely not." he shook his head.

"But I- -"

"HyunAh may be a hottie but no one lusts after he so much that they will listen to whatever she says for them to do. If I were HyunSeung, I would have just let her kiss me if she wanted to. That's all on her. Not me, I wouldn't have any feelings in it. I'm pretty sure he thinks the same thing."

"He had no expression whatsoever.. I couldn't tell if he liked it or not.." Suzy sniffled as she tried to wipe her leaky eyes, "At that moment, I wished he would have just told her that he didn't want it. That would have been good."

"She does whatever she wants and HyunSeung is usually expressionless anyway. Have you seen the performances and the music videos where they have to kiss one another?"

"Yeah.."

"Well, he's told me before that when he kisses her, he doesn't feel anything. That's why when you look at those scenes, it's usually just HyunAh who does all the work. He doesn't necessarily hate it because it's for work but he doesn't like it either. You just have to trust in him."

Suzy soaked in what he was saying as she finished the last few drops that were left in her jar of soju and lied down on his couch, "Why is it so hard to fall in love when you're an idol? Why is there so much drama?"

"We're just the unlucky ones, I guess. When you first reveal that you're in a relationship, one of three things would happen. One, fans would get angry, curse at you all the time and leave the fandom. Two, fans will really support you or three, fans don't give a ." he stretched his body across the floor and sighed, "When Hara and I were dating, a lot of fans did support us but there were also a lot of fans who didn't. It was an equal share for all three options but the stress was begining to build. People started to expect too much out of us and so.. we ended everything. My point is, while being an idol, that sort of relationship with the opposite or same should never happen."

"Why is that?"

"Were you not listening? People would go crazy."

"Oh right..." Suzy picked up her head and rested it on the palm of her hand, "What if it could work though?"

"I didn't say that it wouldn't. There are a handful of other idols who are dating perfectly fine right now. I'm just saying it's not worth it."

"But.. what if?" Suzy pointed her hand up, "I'll make it there."

He made a face at her, "To my ceiling?"

"No, stupid. To the sky."

"What does that mean?"

"I have faith that if I try to have a relationship, even if I go through really hard times, I have faith that I will leave a legend among us idols. I'll bring us all to the sky with me. So we can spread our wings," she stretched out her arms, imitating wings, "And love freely. Whoever we want. I'll make the world understand."

"You're weird.."

The next day, Suzy woke up in an unfamiliar place. The couch was red, and the space was small, enough for one person to live with a few pets. She sat up and held her thumping head as she checked the time. Suzy could feel her spirit drain away as she saw how late she was to practice;

"! I'm three hours late! It's already two in the afternoon!"

Picking up her bag, she scurried around, trying to find the exit but when she found a small dog, she stopped in her tracks. Now that she was distracted, Suzy's mind was put at rest.

"You're cute."

JunHyung walked out of his room with a towel from hand to hand, drying is hair back and forth, "You're awake?"

Suzy looked at him and laughed, "What are you doing?"

"This? I'm drying my hair!"

"I see but why.. like this?" she mocked his motions.

"I always do it like this! I think it's y!"

"Riiight.." she cleared and turned her attention back to the dog, "What's his name?"

"Hyungnim."

"Nice..."

Suzy hugged Hyungnim before putting him back in the gates and stood up to meet JunHyung at eye level. The two shared a glass of water and recalled what they talked about the night before. It seemed like Suzy was remembering how angry she was she JunHyung decided to change the topic.

"Let's take a picture together," he came over to her side with his phone, "I'll post it up on my instagram."

"Why? Wouldn't people think that we were dating?"

"No, it's to show proof that we are working for the new album. It's to clear up any rumors."

"Okay."

The two smiled sweetly as JunHyung put his arm around her shoulders and she put her arm around his waist. JunHyung set the timer on his phone camera and the began making funny faces at the phone. Suzy could feel the stress disappear and laughed.

"You better post up a good one."

"I'll just post them all."

Suzy stopped at the front door and turned around to meet his eyes again, "Let's be good friends, JaeSun."

"Yah! I changed my name purposely!" he laughed, "Fine, Drunkie. I'll be good friends with you."

"I'm not a drunkie.."

"You were last night!"

"Shuttup- -"

The two stopped laughing as HyunSeung walked in the front door. They looked at him and swallowed hard. HyunSeung didn't know what to think of the situation but they looked to be having a good time, so he turned quickly. While biting his bottom lip, he closed the door after saying,

"You two look good."

---------------------------------------------------------

omigah! let me know what you think!!

I can't contain my feels anymore... Suzy and HyunAh

are my favorite characters to write about in this story

lmfao. idk why.