Fracas

To The Sky -

I actually don't know how this started. Suzy sat up in her bed with disbelieving eyes as she looked at her phone. There isn't any words for what is going through my mind. There were articles that had a picture of Suzy being slapped by HyunAh. They were on the top of every list and had fired up everyone's attention. Fans started leaving 4Minute and HyunAh fan sites and coming to comfort Suzy. As a result, it caused a lot of tension between the fans who hated HyunAh and fans who were still by her side. Cops had to get involved, that's how serious it was.

Suzy was startled by the sudden bang on her door and she quickly ran to open it. As soon as she did, JiEun came in with HyunAh who was crying. Not knowing what do Suzy brought her a jar of ice cream and a spoon.

"I'm sorry.." Suzy fiddled with her fingers, "I don't know how that got out."

"I know it wasn't you.." she sighed as she dug into the ice cream, "Some -head who took the picture decided he'd reappear after posting the picture he snapped of you and HyunSeung. He must be gaining so much money. He'll pay it all back."

"Can I crash here for the night?" HyunAh sprawled out on the floor, "I can't go back home.."

"Is she drunk?"

JiEun sighed, "She drank too much."

"Why were you two together?"

"She mistook my door for yours." JiEun giggled, "That's how drunk she was."

"I should contact JunHyung.."

JiEun left as the time ticked by and Suzy was left with a drunk woman in her apartment. It was about time that JunHyung came by but he was taking longer than usual. Looking down at the drunk lady, Suzy was taken aback by the sudden kick of her legs.

"He's not going to come.." she sighed, "He's not going to.."

"Why do you say that?

"That sun of a said he doesn't have feelings for me anymore."

"But, just two months ago he said something different."

"Umm. That was then.. After I kissed HyunSeung, he stopped falling for me."

"What?"

"Yeah, I was so angry that he would only kiss you when he kissed me many times before you came along. Don't get me wrong, I'm not jealous of you."

"Actually.. you are jealous of me and what the , get out of my house." Suzy dragged her out, "You do not try to kiss another man when you have your own, you !"

Suzy shut the door in HyunAh's face, who was now crying because even Suzy called her something fowl. It couldn't be helped though, Suzy thought to herself. It was better since it came from HyunAh herself but just the thought of her trying to get someone else while being with JunHyung, that just made her angry and unable to look at her.

"It's disgusting."

-----------------------------------------

When Suzy opened her door to leave, she saw that HyunAh was no longer there and became calm. If she was still here, I'd probably punch her. The feeling of seeing HyunAh didn't excite her any longer. She used to look forward to seeing a friend that was once a foe but now it felt like they went a back a step.

"Suzy!" HyunSeung caught up to her and place a kiss on her cheek, "How are you..? That article yesterday was awful."

"Yeah.." she looked at HyunSeung, "Why didn't you tell me?"

"Tell you what?"

"That HyunAh tried to kiss you again.."

HyunSeung stopped in his tracks, "I didn't want to bother you.. Think about it, if I had told you, you would have gotten angry just like you are now."

"I'm not angry!" Suzy sighed deeply, "I just wanted to know why you didn't tell me. I was just curious."

"It's not like I did."

"I know. I'm sorry."

JunHyung came to her side and pulled her away from HyunSeung. The two shared the same glare but HyunSeung's was more haughty and arrogant. It had only been a two months since they had all seen each other and now something was up. Everyone, except Suzy, seemed to know what was happening.

"I'll be taking her."

"That's only if she wants to."

HyunSeung was so sure that she was going to go to his side. He didn't even try to tug on her other arm and that made Suzy very disappointed in him. He used to be such an innocent man. The two looked at Suzy with great intent and it was time that she chose one.

"I'll see you later.."

Suzy left HyunSeung's side and went along with JunHyung. The atmosphere that was hanging around HyunSeung just made her cringe. It was grody and displeasing to her. JunHyung was walking slowly next to her as the gap became further between them and the man who was left behind. Assuming that he had something to say, Suzy stopped and they sad on a bus bench together;

"What's up?" she asked with great concern.

"It was about two months ago.. when you and I thought that everything was going to be okay. That your To the Sky plan would work." he sighed deeply and took his time with his words, "I walked in on those two while coming into the Recording Studio.. they weren't exactly keeping things PG-13.."

"What...?"

"I know it's hard to believe but listen to the rest: HyunSeung pushed HyunAh off and acted like he was all innocent but seeing how hurt HyunAh got afterwards, I knew it was a lie. Those two, I feel like they were lying to us the whole time. Making our feelings seem as if they were shared and now.. we're totally beat."

Suzy could feel her anger rising, "No, we're not beat."

"What are you going to do?"

"Let's just tell the world."

"What good is that going to do?"

"Trust me.." Suzy smiled as she looked up to the sky, "They're going to pay for messing with our feelings."

-----------------------------------------

haha.. okay, so here is the update :) I feel happier now that I updated both stories!

I hope you like the conflict that is about to come!