Moving Forward

To The Sky -

A room that you stayed in by yourself, it gets really lonely. The days in winter where the ice got to you, that's what it's like, at least for Suzy. Her every soul wished that she had someone to talk to when she woke up. Of course she had JiEun, but she was always busy since she was so famous. Suzy came to realize that they were definitely on different levels.

Will you still love me? Even if I show my true self?

Thoughts would pop in Suzy's mind, as if she was actually asking her fans for an answer. Although it may seem that she is the only one who is sentimental and worrisome, HyunSeung has it worse. Being a girl in the music industry just got you the boys and everything you wanted but if you were a guy, it was definitely different. They expected you to capture the girl's and guy's hearts and be y at the same time. If you were to have a girlfriend, that meant that you were off the list for anyone and therefore, a possibility that you would never receive love from your fans, could happen.

"DongWoon-ah, why'd it come to this?" he asked his fellow member.

"Hyung, I honestly don't have any experience with women." he slumped down on the couch in the recording studio, "You'd have to go to JunHyung for that."

"Yeah.. I don't think I want him knowing."

"Why?"

Hesitantly, HyunSeung whispered to his friend's ear, "I feel like the two have a thing."

"I thought you and JunHyung talked about the whole HyunAh issue already."

"Yeah, but I just have my doubts.." DongWoon rolled his eyes, "You don't believe me, huh?"

"Of course not, they haven't interacted enough for you to think that.. Have a little faith in your girl."

"My girl? Since when?"

Snickering, DongWoon left the recording studio to finish up his busy schedule for the day. That made HyunSeung a bit angry, no one could understand or even begin to see the things he could. Maybe I am in my own little 4D world, he sighed.

"We're here!" Min came in, followed by Suzy, Fei, and Jia.

He got up on his feet and greeted them like usual, "HyunAh should be here any minute.."

"We'll wait." Fei nodded to the rest of the members, signaling that it was okay.

Though it had only been a few days since Suzy moved out, her members were already drifting away from her. It came to a point where Suzy just wasn't comfortable telling them any details on her personal life, and for what reason? She didn't really know. Maybe it was the move?

"So, you two," Jia looked from Suzy and back to HyunSeung, "Got anything going on?"

"Definitely not!" they exclaimed in unison.

Min's mouth curved into and o shape and she began laughing, "We must be right."

"No you're not!" Suzy grunted into her hands.

With the light atmosphere disappearing, Min's expression became cold as she glared over to Suzy. HyunSeung became so uncomfortable that he needed to leave but even getting up from his seat would make the scene worse. In the end, he just quietly sat in the tense air and tried to breathe.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It wasn't like I did it on purpose. They were saying things that weren't needed. Suzy sighed as she began to sweat from the stage practice they had today. Since the album and choreo was finished a while back, they were making their comeback a long with Trouble Maker at their side. Suzy would have to hold in the urge to punch someone because she was so nervous since she hadn't seen their performance at all.

Letting her eyes follow HyunSeung and HyunAh into their backstage room, Suzy felt more bitter than she did before. They were so fit for one another, she thought, The similar height, and pale skin. They both looked like they came out of a comic book. It made her feel very, very insecure about how she'd look like next to him.

"You're going to kill someone with those lasers." JunHyung whispered into her ear.

"What are you talking about?"

"The lasers that are coming out of your eyes," he laughed and put an arm around Suzy's shoulders, "You worry too much."

"I just- -"

"Just so you know, there isn't a kissing scene and their routine isn't as ual as before.."

"But that wouldn't be Trouble Maker-"

"I know," he nodded but then turned his face to look down at Suzy, "HyunSeung requested it though, he said he really couldn't kiss anyone but someone else."

Suzy could feel her cheeks getting red.

"HyunAh wasn't so happy about it though, she said that if they stuck to their normal image than they'd get more fans and more publicity, which is true."

"Then why didn't he listen to her?"

"Well, she tried to "persuade" him by using the same old method," he made a kissy face, mocking HyunAh, "She couldn't make him."

It was amazing to hear that something like that couldn't phase him anymore. We're progressing somewhere! Cause she was so happy, she jumped onto JunHyung, showering him with bear hugs and of course, someone from behind had to be watching. HyunSeung tore the two part as soon as he felt his face turning red from anger. After glaring at JunHyung for quite some time, he grabbed Suzy's wrist, pushed HyunAh out of the backstage room and locked the door behind them

"What is it?" Suzy asked with a surprised face.

"Didn't you say you like me?"

"Yeah.."

HyunSeung looked at her sincerely, "Are you lying?"

"What? I said it with a sincere intent!" Suzy felt so frustrated, "What's wrong with you?"

"You're the one who said you liked me, and that you wanted me to be only yours, no?" he stepped forward, backing her up into the wall, "Did you not?"

"I did but what the hell is your problem?"

"I don't want you hanging out like that with JunHyung..." he looked away, "You two look too close.."

Suzy's serious face disappeared as a smile curved from the shadows, "You're jealous."

"No-"

"Just admit it.."

Bringing his face closer to hers, Suzy planted a kiss on his lips once again. The one set he was waiting for since a month ago, Suzy finally kissed him. HyunSeung thought they were done and over with so he never tried to kiss her again since the last time but this made him smile. All the stress and every little doubt he had, disappeared.

"Let's start again?" she smiled as she whispered into his ear.

"I don't want to."

"Why?" Suzy put on her pouting face, "You're the one who said you'd always start over with me."

"Yeah but this time, I want to move foreword."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so like, yeah :D I thought that I'd add more tension into this fanfic..

it's too happy for me @__@ and I hope that many of you will keep

reading! :D I love you my pistachios!!