Friendship Between Idols

To The Sky -

The club that held the JYP party was rented out and cleared of every non idol. It had been decorated accordingly to match Mr. Park's taste, electric colors and booming music. The tables were set for six per circle table, but no one was really in them, they were dancing on the dance floor or hanging out in the bar. Suzy made her way in and found her members before Mr. Park made his thank you speech to everyone there.

"What took you so long?" Min whispered to her.

"Sorry.."

Looking around, Suzy hoped to see and of the BEAST members but to her disappointment, she didn't see them. Maybe because it was dark but right now, Suzy needed to pay attention to the people around her. Since they were rising stars still, they needed to be polite to the other CEO's and artists. If they weren't, who knows what Mr. Park would say to them afterwards.

"We'll be back," Fei and Jia rose from their seats, "We want to go and greet some of our friends."

"Oh! Me, too!"

Min waltzed off in a different direction, leaving Suzy to sit alone at the huge table. None of her friends were here, not even JiEun. She had been busy preparing for a new album so they didn't get to have much quality time together. Yesterday was the only day they could hang out. Before she knew it, Suzy had dozed off from complete boredom and let the party go on without her.

"Yah..." a tap came to her shoulder, "Tomato-ah.."

Suzy jumped up and opened her tired eyes to see that HyunSeung was right in front of her. Her heart skipped a beat and she quickly fixed her posture and looked away from the embarrassment. He could only laugh at her as he sat down in the next seat.

"Did you not sleep well yesterday?" he looked around, "Were you thinking of me?"

Her face turned a bright cherry color and she drank her glass of alcohol. Suzy was trying to control her emotions but in the end failed. The drink had made her turn more red than before. Leaning over, she threw her arms around HyunSeung's shoulders;

"Hyunii.." she murmured, "You're cute."

"There you go again," he laughed, "You're red again."

"Say.. are you really a 4D prince like they say you are?"

"I don't know. Why don't we figure out together?" he looked into her eye, smirked and then turned back to watch people dance on the floor, "How about it?"

Letting go of him, Suzy slouched in her chair and put her thumbs up, "It's a deal."

"This is the beginning of a friendship then." he formed his lean hands into a fist, "Cool?"

"Tch," Suzy returned the fist bump and sat back up in her chair, "I'm tired."

------------------------------------------------------------

"--Zy... Suzy!"

Jumping out of her bed, she looked around to the familiar scene and then fell back asleep. Suzy then realized that they weren't at the party anymore and opened her eyes to see her members' worried eyes. They had stayed by her side all night since they brought her back to their dorm. Trying to remember what had happened last night, she couldn't remember anything after HyunSeung asked if she were thinking about him.

"What happened last night?"

Min sighed, "You've been banned from drinking for a month."

"By Mr. Park?" Suzy made a frightful face, "Was it that bad?"

"Not by Mr. Park, by us, you're unnis... and yes it was," Fei gave her a glass of water to help her sober up some more, "You honestly shouldn't drink anymore."

"Well.. what exactly did I do?"

"It's not that you did anything bad really... it's just that a lot of idols saw that you were all over HyunSeung while being drunk and that does not look good." Min tapped her foot, "And then you knocked out a the table."

"So.. he just left me like that?" Suzy felt disheartened, "That's awful.."

"Listen to the full story first," Fei sat at the edge of her bed, "HyunSeung came to us and told us to take you back home before you do something you'd regret. He said to make sure to give you lots of water when you awoke and make you some hangover healing food."

"He was really looking out for you." Jia made a face and giggled, "Do you two have something going on?"

Suzy blinked as she tried to recollect and memories of last night, "No... not that I know of."

"Anyway.. rest well. You're being given a day off, so no schedule for you today."

Suzy sat up in her bed and opened the window next to her. Just as she heard the click of the door, signaling that her members had left, she squealed out the window. She had never been so happy in her life, to be taken care of by HyunSeung in such a manner... It was the best thing. Taking out her phone, she took a selfie and posted it on her twitter saying; "Why is life this good to me?" The question made her fans question as to what she was talking about. Maybe HyunSeung had seen it because right after she posted it, he followed her and sent her a text to her phone;

HyunSeung : Yah, so life is good to you? kkkkk

Suzy : It is! I feel really happy.. :)

HyunSeung : So, how are you feeling?

Suzy : I'm feeling so-so.. and thank you for yesterday, my members told me what you did for me...

HyunSeung : Anytime! Oh, are you doing anything today?

Suzy : No... my schedule has been cleared, just in case I don't feel good.

HyunSeung : I see.. you still don't feel good?

Suzy :  Not really..

HyunSeung : So.. you don't feel good to hang out with me?

Suzy : Wh-what? H-Hang out?

Suzy's heart felt as if it were going to burst, even if he didn't reply back to her after she sent him that text. It was enough to make her heartstrings tug at each other. Getting out of bed, she took a shower and even put her hair into a bun to hide it's messiness. If HyunSeung and I will hang out, she thought, I want to look nice. But just as she got her shorts and tanktop on, Suzy got a call.

"Hyunii?" she answered with a nervous voice, "What is it?"

"You're at your dorm, right?"

"Y-yeah.."

"Where is it at?"

"It's at..."

Suzy told him where her dorm was at and then the line went dead. He had hung up on her, that made her disheartened again. Twice in less than 3 hours. Giving up on dressing up, she took down her hair and it air dry as she walked around her empty dorm. Nothing ever happened here. It was just a place that she and the rest of her members slept and changed. Should I move out soon? Suzy's doorbell rang and she ran to see who it was;

"H-Hyunii!! H-How did you - -"

He waved a plastic bag in the camera, "I brought snacks! Open the door!"

Letting him in, she awaited in the living room with nervous hands. Suzy couldn't stay still, she just fidgeted with her shorts and tanktop. Upon seeing the dorm, he smiled and looked around.

"This reminds me of the time I used to live in a dorm."

"You don't anymore?"

"No.. we all live in our own homes now," he looked at her outfit and laughed, "I should have come dressed like that, too."

"S-Sorry! I didn't know you were coming here..." she was so flustered, "I-I'll go get changed--!"

He held onto her hand to stop her from leaving, "Just sit down, it's fine. It's cute."

Nodding her head, she sat at the opposite couch across from him, "S-So.. you didn't have a schedule today either?"

"No.. I did.. but I pulled a few strings." he pulled out the snacks one by one and handed her yogurt drinks, "I wanted to see if you were okay."

"You didn't have to..." she humbly accepted the drinks, "I'm fine.."

"I can't look after my friend?" he acted angry and then laughed, "Is it wrong?"

Suzy stared at him with glowing eyes. Someone so nice like him was not the Jang HyunSeung everyone saw on stage or screen. The one she saw right before her was more than just a 4D prince. It was a side no one else has seen before, at least Suzy hasn't. Looking at him while he laughed and spoke to her with his jokes and stories of s and how YoSeop and JunHyung had dogs, Suzy began to feel like she was hoping for something other than friendship.

"Can I trust..."

"Eh?" HyunSeung sipped on his yogurt drink, "What is it?"

"Can I trust that the you you're showing..." she looked at him with steamy watered eyes, "Can I trust that it's the real you?"

-----------------------------------------------------

here is a longer update since I havent updated

for a while! :) I hope that you're still staying

with the story! please comment more often

and subscribe