She Doesn't Get It

To The Sky -

Suzy brought HyunAh back to the party and made everyone look twice. They were shocked to see the two, who were always bickering, holding hands and smiling. From now on, Suzy felt that, if they tried, she and HyunAh would be the best of friends. JunHyung and HyunAh went to the Cube Cafe for a talk and left the rest of them to party some more before they started on the album.

"What'd you two talk about?" Min asked.

"Just.. everything, I guess," Suzy shrugged, "What happened here while we were gone?"

"JunHyung just sat here in silence, he didn't even tell us anything." Fei grunted, "I bet you know."

"Yeah.. but we'll just let those two sort it out."

HyunSeung smiled over to Suzy and signaled her out of the dancing studio. She followed him as he led them to the recording studio where soft music was playing. Now, they were alone and away from all the loud people. Just the two of them.

Suzy swallowed hard as he let her in the room first and close it after him. Looking around nervously, she finally decided that she would sit in the rolling chair that was next to the sound system, some where away from HyunSeung. She was too nervous to be around him. To her surprise, he came over to her and leaned over her, making her move back in the chair.

"Wh-what is it?" she said looking away, "Do I have something on my face?"

"No.. I just wanted to look."

"I don't get it."

"I just realized that you're very beautiful," he stood up and looked down at her slender figure, "Tomato, you're red."

"Of course I would be! You're saying weird things!" she tried to hide herself by turned the chair around but he caught her arm, "Let go!"

He laughed softly and hugged her tightly, "Let's just stay like this for a while.."

They were so close together that Suzy was sure he'd hear her heartbeat. She didn't even try to get away though, HyunSeung seemed very persistent on staying like this. The two were standing at first but he started to walk backwards towards the couch and sat down on it while she was sitting on his lap, still in his arms.

"C-can you let go...?"

He let go for a short while and looked at her in the eyes, "I hope you like this album."

"I-I'm sure I will.." she tried to get off of his lap but he put his arms around her waist, tying her down.

"I wanted you to be the first one to hear it.. The song that's playing in the background, it's name is Fireworks, hence the theme." he smiled and took in her fragrance, "Why don't you and I go on vacation after you've wrapped up promotions?"

"W-We can bring the others, too.."

He released his hold on her and leaned back in the couch, "Why do you want the others to go...?"

"It'd... be fun with more people."

Suzy had never seen him so angry before. The way his eyes turned cold and his expression lessened from not knowing to nothing, it made her heart stop. Slowly, she got off his lap and sat next to him on the couch. When he was like this, she didn't know what to do.

"We can go.." she gulped, "Just the two of us.."

He smiled brightly, all his anger disappearing, and turned to face her, "Where do you want to go?"

"Wh-what about.. J-Jeju?" she bit the bottom of her lip and looked away nervously.

"Eh.. Everyone always goes to Jeju.."

"Th-then you choose," she fumbled with her shirt and continued to look in the opposite direction, "I'm not good at choosing."

HyunSeung grinned evilly as he took her face in his hands, making her face him, "Why are you so nervous?"

"B-Because.. it's just the two of us here.. and you keep saying this and that..." she closed her eyes so she wouldn't have to see look at him, "And you're saying you just want the two of us to go on vacation.. together. I-I can't take it."

"Hey, look at me.." he waited for her to open her eyes, and when she did, he let go of her face and held onto her hands, "I want the two of us to be together more. I want to know more about you."

"I've concluded.."

"What?"

"Remember.. we promised to figure it out together.. whether you were 4D or not,"the warmth from his hands made her heart beat faster, "You're not as 4D as you make yourself to be.."

Nodding in agreement, he moved his face closer to hers, "That's true.. but you also have an act."

"A-and what is that?"

"You make yourself seem very stern and bubbly in front of others but right now.. you're rather bashful.. and nervous. It's cute, almost like a little kid."

"I-I'm not a kid.." Suzy turned to face him with furious eyes, "I'm a woman."

"I can't take it anymore.."

HyunSeung brought her face to meet his and kissed her softly. As he deepened the kiss, he let his other hand slide down her back and laid her down on the couch. Suzy could feel her heart beating faster than earlier and was curious as to how far he'd go. His hand found its way to her waist and up her shirt, now resting on the pretty lace of her bra.

Breaking away from the kiss, Suzy let out a soft moan, "Wh-what... are you doing.. we're still at the company!"

"I know.. but I just can't get my hands off of you.." he kissed her again, this time with his tongue.

Just as his had slipped underneath her bra and onto her point, a knock came from the other side of the door. Suzy and HyunSeung broke apart quickly, and fixed themselves before opening the door to see who it was.

"Hey, we're here to record." Fei smiled as she entered the room, "Wow, is that the song playing?"

"Yeah, I was letting Suzy listen to it first," he said as he held onto his collar, "Where's JunHyung?"

"Oh, he's coming but he had to go to the restroom first." Min and Jia followed into the room, "He said you'd show us the song."

"Listen to it.. I'll be back."

Suzy gulped as he gave her a wink and left to find JunHyung. That was the wink of "We'll finish this later," and that kind of scared her. They were so close to doing it that she couldn't keep her emotions controlled and she let herself turn red.

"What happened?" JunHyung asked as HyunSeung splashed his face with water.

"We.. were so close."

"Close?" JunHyung smirked, "Is it what I think it is?"

"We were almost there but Fei and the other girls came knocking on the door," he grunted as he rested his forehead against the glass, "So close.."

"Calm down," he laughed, "Just invite her to the dorm when no one is around."

"Um, the dorm is never empty!" he sighed, "What life is this..?"

"Then go to her dorm like you did last time.. or move out to your own home. I know you got the money for it."

"I do but.. just.. I think I was too rushed. I just couldn't keep my hands off of her, you know?" he looked at his friend, "I just want to get to know her more.."

"That's a good start. Just try to keep your hands to yourself."

"Say, what happened to you and HyunAh?"

"We talked it out.." he grinned, "And we're going out!"

"Dude, I'm happy for you! You made it through!"

"I did but now it's your turn. Suzy is very set on trying to show the world."

"To show what?"

"She said something about To the Sky."

HyunSeung pursed his lips, "And what does that mean?"

"We were just chilling and talking about you and then she said, "I have faith that if I try to have a relationship, even if I go through really hard times, I have faith that I will leave a legend among us idols. I'll bring us all to the sky with me. So we can spread our wings, And love freely. Whoever we want. I'll make the world understand."

"I guess I don't have to try hard then.."

"Actually, you do, I know you like her. Stop using me as an excuse every time you're scared to be in a relationship." JunHyung went for the bathroom door, "I moved on from then, and so should you."

HyunSeung sighed as he watched his friend leave him in his own thoughts. How could I ever get her to understand me when she doesn't seem to get it that I only want to be with her? He stared at himself in the mirror and thought of Suzy. What if we were to date, what would the world think?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ahaha.. so im still wondering if I should write a rated m

chapter or not.. if i do, I'll probably have it as a separate chapter,

so that those who don't want to read it can skip over it!

Let me know what my pistachios think!