Always

To The Sky -

"Should've known what?"

JunHyung looked at the girl before him. She looked as if something had gone terribly wrong, which made him think twice about whether he said something wrong or not. Suzy noticed that she was up in her own world and turned to face JunHyung.

"It's nothing."

"Are you sure?" he stuttered, "D-Did I say something wrong?"

Shaking her head she walked towards the water, "Nope, you made everything right."

Still not sure of what he did right, JunHyung followed her steps towards the sea and looked out to the horizon where the sun was going down. Suzy was thinking about deleting HyunSeung from her life forever but that was impossible. They were in the same field and bound to see each other once in a while. It was bad for her, like orange juice after you just brushed your teeth.

"So, where do you want to go next?" Suzy asked.

"I don't really know. I didn't think about anything after the sea..." he thought over and over, Oh, we could go hang out with a great friend of mine."

"Who?"

"You'll see."

Taking the train back to where they had come from, Suzy and JunHyung put on their cover-ups and ran through the city. They were careful to keep a distance from each other, so that people wouldn't think they were dating if they were to be recognized. He planned to let her enter the CUBE building before he did, too. Idols are like that; careful with their every move.

Suzy was dragged into a stair case that led to an underground studio. Supposedly, it was easier to record there since the noise was more inaudible underneath. She watched as he entered the room first to explain what had happened and why they were together and on the other voice was a high pitched voice. Suzy knew who it was but she wanted to make sure;

"I'm sure you know her already, but" JunHyung closed the door behind them as he let Suzy enter, "This is HyunAh."

"We've never met like this though," Suzy laughed nervously, "It's nice to meet you finally."

"Same here." she bowed and showed her around the studio, "I'm sure it's the same as your studio though."

HyunAh seemed kind and bubbly to Suzy, so she was going to have no trouble talking to her like a normal friend. Suzy watched as the two made lyrics together and monitor each other's depiction on words. It was as if they mixed well together. They played really close it made Suzy feel like a third wheel all of sudden.

"Are you two... dating?"

HyunAh blushed quickly and shook her head, "Definitely not."

"We're just close friends." JunHyung laughed, "People always think that."

"I see..." Suzy looked around the room that suddenly became too small for three people, "Can I go look around?"

"Yeah, just be sure to have an alibi- -"

"I'll go with her." HyunAh opened the door and smiled at Suzy, "Let's leave him alone."

JunHyung continued to work on his lyrics as the two girls left the room. It was like he became absorbed into his pencil and paper, Suzy thought to herself, It's pretty impressive. The two girls made their way around the building and made it to the very top, the roof top. HyunAh breathed in the familiar air of Seoul and stepped towards the edge;

"It's always so pretty up here," she turned to look at Suzy, "Isn't it?"

"Yeah, I agree." Suzy followed her, "You know, I don't have anything like this at the JYP building."

Nodding, HyunAh stepped closer to Suzy though she was shorter, Suzy became terrified of her glare, "Do you like JunHyung?"

"N-no- -"

"You're stuttering." HyunAh slowly outlined Suzy's face, "Someone so pretty like you, shouldn't be afraid."

"Wh-what are you talking about?"

"If you ever get close to JunHyung, you're gonna wish you were never an idol." HyunAh tapped Suzy's face lightly, "That's a warning."

"Pretty weak.." Suzy muttered to herself.

"Weak? Oh no, that was a warning. I can do greater things to you." she walked towards the door to leave the rooftop, "Besides, we all know I'm greater and more famous than you."

Suzy thought about how she called her "nice" just before. Definitely, she was wrong.

Fans always think that their "perfect" idols are always so nice and respectful. It's better to think twice because we don't know their true selves. We only see what the screen tells us to see. To them, we are ordinary puppets that feed into their spell and evil ways. I'm not saying every single idol is like that, it's just that we aren't sure of what is true, so we simply.. assume.

"Hey..."

HyunSeung made his way to the rooftop slowly but was quickly annoyed by Suzy who tried to walk past him. He grabbed her arm and pulled her back onto the rooftop, closing the door behind them.

"What the hell." Suzy yanked her arm away, "What do you want from me?"

"I want to understand something."

"What?"

"That right there is your problem. You never let me explain."

"I've given you a chance to!"

"Yeah, one and at an early part in our friendship." he towered over Suzy, scaring her with his firey eyes, "How do you expect to know more about me if we don't pass the friend stage? What's your deal? You think you can know more about me by listening to other people?"

"I thought- -"

"Be quiet! No one else knows my story," he kicked the ground, "You only see what you want to see. You only hear what you want to hear!"

"Then why did you lie to me that you were the one who saved me that one day?!" Suzy pushed him away, "Tell me!"

He scoffed, "Lie? Did I ever tell you that I was the one who saved you? You thanked me for helping you and I said "It was no biggie," and from that you think I jumped for you first? If anyone, I would have jumped for JiEun. She's greater than you. Better- -"

"Don't ever compare us," Suzy slapped him, "She's my friend."

"But you're jealous, huh?"

"What? No- -"

"See? How does it feel? I'm assuming you're something when you're not."

"I.." Suzy was at loss for words, "Whatever. I'm leaving- -"

"No, we're settling this." HyunSeung grabbed her arm and pulled her back again, "We promised to figure out if I was really a 4D Prince together, do you not remember?"

"We did?"

"Oh right, you were drunk, so of course you don't remember."

Suzy took a moment and went through her memory, what he said didn't feel like a lie, "I-I remember somewhat."

"Aren't you going to start over with me and stick to that promise then?"

"Why are you so persistent to be my friend?"

"Cause you're the first one to make me this angry!" he ran his fingers though his hair, "I want make you understand that you have to know someone before you judge them."

Listening to his words, Suzy finally realized that she had been a for the longest time to him. He had only tried to help and yet, she pushed him to the dirt and spat on him. Finally calming down, Suzy bowed 90 degrees in front of him and said with the sincerest voice;

"I'm sorry! C-can you be my friend again?"

Sighing with relief, HyunSeung brought her into a hug, "Always."

----------------------------------------------------

kyahhh! my cheeks are red >M<

let me hear your thoughts so far!