Accept

To The Sky -

Suzy: Oppa, I need your help.

HyunSeung: Moving time?

Suzy: Yeah, you said I could ask you..

HyunSeung: I'm not quite sure about today.. but I will try to make it!

Suzy: Do you have something going on today? If you do, it's fine.

HyunSeung: Sort of, HyunAh and I are preparing for our comeback now that we're done with Miss A's album.

Suzy: ... Trouble Maker?

HyunSeung: Yep, so if I don't make it today, you know where I was!

Suzy: Okay.. Have fun.

HyunSeung: You, too!

Sitting in the middle of all the boxes around her, Suzy felt the emptiness fall upon her. It was just as lonely as JiEun had said it'd be and she didn't even leave the dorm yet. Silence was killing her so she decided to get back up on her two feet and carry boxes down with the helpers who came with the moving truck. They were all the help I needed anyway...

"Yo," JunHyung and YoSeop ran and caught a box that was about to fall out of her arms as she was coming out of the dorm, "We came in place of HyunSeung."

"Thanks but it's not needed."

JunHyung raised his brows in awe, "So, you can be like that, too."

"Like what?" Suzy placed the box down in the truck.

"Independent."

"Well, duh, I'm old enough."

Looking off in the other direction, the two followed her into the dorm and carried boxes that were too heavy for her own strength. Suzy really did appreciate it but she wanted to do this with HyunSeung. Of course, she understood that he had some business to attend to but it just made her heart sting that she would send JunHyung and YoSeop.

As the truck left, Suzy waited in the front seat while JunHyung and YoSeop sat in the back. The place wasn't even far but she had a lot of boxes that were pretty heavy. You would think that one person would only have a little but when it comes to an idol, they take everything. She had trophies, clothes, sponsored things, and her shoes. Everything she's accumulated since her debut, Suzy had to take it. They all had sentimental meaning.

Once they reached the place, JiEun was already standing outside, waiting on her friend. YoSeop's lips curved into a huge smile from ear to ear, showing his beautiful teeth. Running towards him, JiEun pretended to give him a hug but then dodged and ran straight for Suzy, covering her in hugs.

"Eh! What about me?" he made a sad face.

"Later! We have to move the boxes!"

Suzy was smiling because of the happy atmosphere but she was still conscious of her emotions towards HyunSeung. It was different from earlier, now she felt jealous. JiEun and YoSeop were so sweet to each other but what did she have with HyunSeung? Am I trying too hard? Trouble Maker was having a comeback on the same stage as Miss A. Knowing Trouble Maker's theme, they'd probably kiss, Suzy threw her boxes into her new apartment and sighed, I wouldn't be able to take it. I wanted to make him kiss me only. To only want me!

"Are you still made at HyunSeung?" YoSeop asked as they made their way back to the truck for the last set of boxes.

"No.. jealous is more like it..."

"Why?"

"They will probably have to kiss.."

"So?"

"Why am I even telling you this?" Suzy started to walk faster, "Let's just hurry and finish so I can go rest."

YoSeop caught up to her and grabbed her shoulder, pulling her back to face him, "Look, HyunAh and HyunSeung have nothing going on, so it doesn't matter if they have to kiss. It's just work. You did the same didn't you?"

"What do you mean?"

"While you were shooting your dramas and movies, you would kiss the main guy because of work, right? It's the same thing."

"Still.."

When Suzy became silent in her thoughts, YoSeop smiled and pat her on the head, "You'll be okay. It takes some getting used to."

It felt like she became friends with yet another Beast member, and it was weird. She had only intended on being close friends with HyunSeung but now she was opening up to half of them. If I ever meet the other three officially, I might die. Having all six boys be my friend, it's like a dream...

Suzy right now, is living our dream. We always want to spend time or at least be friends with our idols but we can't. Their Earth spins in a different way than ours. If this world was back in Pangaea, we would surely walk across the land just to meet them. We crave to just be with them but when we actually get a sight of them, we go crazy. That craziness sets the boundary for us already, and it's our own fault. It's the sole reason why we sit here, behind our computers, and cry when we can't be with them. We've been brainwashed, we're delusional.

"Thank you guys for helping," Suzy stood at her doorway as she looked to the two men who helped her today, "Tell HyunSeung I didn't need him."

JunHyung laughed and nodded his head, "Will do."

Suzy put a piece of paper that had her number in YoSeop's hand and whispered in his ear, "If they have to kiss, tell me."

"No problem."

He shook his head and giggled as they left after saying goodbye to JiEun. Suzy looked at how happy they all were, even if they had things going on in their lives, the still smiled for others. I should do that, maybe I'd be happier.

That night, JiEun spent the night at Suzy's place, which was right next door to hers, and they had a girl talk. It had been so long since she told JiEun anything about her love life, and honestly, it felt good to release her emotions to someone who could understand her so well. Suzy noticed that JiEun was getting tired, so she let her sleep in her bed while she stayed up for a few more hours.

While pacing around her open glass windows, Suzy's phone rang and when she looked at the caller, she was reluctant to answer.

"Suzy.. I'm really sorry."

"It doesn't matter, JunHyung and YoSeop helped a lot." she sighed through the call, "So, how did your practice go?"

"It was okay.. I wanted you to see me though."

"Sure."

"I'm being serious, Suzy. If I could choose, I'd rather be with you all day but.."

"But?"

"People will start rumors about us and I don't want that."

"I know, cause we're not going out or anything."

"I'm saying, even if we were, do you think our fans would accept us?"

"Eventually."

"No, they won't!" HyunSeung grunted, "Why don't you understand?"

"Why don't you understand? Are you saying our fans don't have hearts? Are they hollow, walking dolls that are crazy? No, eventually, they'd accept any couple!" Suzy could feel her chest getting tight, "Now that I know you don't believe in your own fans, it disgusts me."

"Suzy- -"

Hanging up on him, she threw her phone on the couch and let herself fall onto the floor. Suzy was so angry that she had to like someone like him but she couldn't help it which made her more angry. An idol should always believe in their fans, she thought to herself, To the Sky will work. Just watch, Jang HyungSeung.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

so, I'm really sorry about not updating for like, five days.

my great grandfather passed and I just didn't have the motivation

to write anything after that. I'm sorry if I made you all wait so long!