Starting Over

To The Sky -

I wouldn't really say that they started over. HyunSeung and Suzy just forgot that they ever fought and stayed how they were before. The two were only in their beginning stages of friendship, and like HyunSeung said, Suzy wanted to "Take things slow."

After three days after the Secret Date had happened, pictures finally surfaced onto the internet of JunHyung and his "mystery" girl. There were articles that stated they knew who the girl was but was going to keep it secret until it is officially confirmed that it was his girlfriend. Since he broke up with Hara a while back, the press thought it was better to know if this was a real relationship or not. In that sense, they were protecting him.

A day after the Secret Date pictures appeared, someone had shot HyunSeung with a girl on the CUBE Rooftop. That picture went viral and fans began to hate the person who took the picture as well as the unknown girl. Whoever took it had to be crazy enough to get onto a different rooftop just to snap those pictures.

"Bae Suzy!"

Min banged on her door, forcing Suzy to come out of her room and sit on her knees while her unnis stood in the living room in front of her. They had anger on their faces as they knew who the secret girl was.

"I was wondering where you had gone that day..." Min sighed, "How could you?"

"Do you know what you just yourself into?" Jia put her hands onto her head, "You're so stupid."

"I can explain- -"

"It doesn't matter if you explain that you went as a "real" fan of Beast's or if you really are his girlfriend. None of that matters!"

"Fei's right, the press and the fans will still think you betrayed them all and started to dating JunHyung." Min grunted, "And, And HyunSeung! What the actual ? Can't you be more careful?"

"But I- -"

"I knew something was up when you were so happy a few weeks ago. I just knew it. How could you be so... so!"

Suzy sat there as her unnis cursed her for ruining their group. Honestly, nothing had happened yet but when the truth gets out that Suzy was with both HyunSeung and JunHyung, it will be hell for her. Mr. Park is not going to be a happy camper like he was usually and the press is going to follow her everywhere. Paparazzi won't stop for about a month so, Suzy's privacy is basically done.

HyunSeung : Are you feeling alright?

Suzy : Sort of... my unnis are already throwing me in a pit..

HyunSeung : I'm sorry..

Suzy : You didn't do anything. It's all my fault. I wasn't careful enough.

HyunSeung : If you ever need a shoulder.. I'm here! :)

Suzy : That's good to know haha

HyunSeung : I just want you to know that this was the same thing JunHyung went through when he was dating Hara.. but he got through it, so, you can too. I believe it.

Suzy :  I'm not sure how but I'm sure you'll be helping me along the way.

HyunSeung : Best believe I am! I already told my company that we were in the starting stages of becoming friends, nothing more. Now about JunHyung, I made him say that you two were preparing a song for Miss A's come back.. and so you needed to get out to clear your heads..

Suzy : Wh-what? H-How am I going to tell Mr. Park to let him do that? He's very specific about what songs he wants us to sing...

HyunSeung : Mr. Park won't be able to argue with you... If he wants to save his face and yours, he's going to have to do it.

Suzy : You sure I won't go through hell?

HyunSeung : I'm not saying you won't, I'm saying it's easier this way.

Suzy : Coooooool... I really appreciate this though. You're the best Hyunii!

HyunSeung : I'll be there whenever you need me. :)

Suzy : It's hard to hate you! ;P

Suzy made her way to Mr. Park's office the next day after CUBE officials stated what HyunSeung had told her the other night. He sounded furious when he called her phone so early in the morning. The atmosphere around her was no joke. The 2PM sunbaes were staring at her and gave her courage to knock on Mr. Park's door. They knew how scary he could be since the incident way back when Jaybeom used to be in their group. As she made her way into the room, her eyes were glued to her own shoes as Mr. Park slammed his desk;

"Do you know what you have done? You've put our image down the drain. Yours and Mine." he threw papers around the whole room, "I worked so hard to get you four into the top idols and what did you do? You trashed it."

After a moment of silence, he calmed himself down after he noticed how much of a he was being and began picking up the papers on the floor. Slowly, he came closer to Suzy and pat her on the head;

"I'm sorry.. I can understand your true intention when you entered for that Beast Date thing.. I was there once. I was once a fan and now I'm one of the top three entertainment CEO's. I can understand you better than anyone out there. And it wasn't just me that got Miss A to the top.." he opened the door to his office and her unnis fell into the room, "You all worked really hard .. I know that."

"I'm really, truly, deeply sorry." Suzy tried to keep her voice steady, "Mr. Park, I--"

"I know that you didn't mean for any of this to happen. I will follow along with what the officials stated but you, Miss A, will have to go to Cube Entertainment more often to show that what we are about to do is real."

"And what is that, sir?" Min and the rest of Suzy's unnis straightened themselves and stood respectively next to the door, "What is our part in this?"

"JunHyung and HyunSeung will be conducting a whole album for us. Concept and everything. All on them. You four are there to help." he smiled finally, "Right, I almost forgot, HyunAh will be the choreographer for the main song. Out of her kind heart, she volunteered to help you."

"What? Isn't that too much work?" Suzy thought about how much HyunSeung had helped her already and in her opinion, to put that load on him was wrong.

"Don't worry, because of the news that's been going around for the past few days, we've pushed back the time of Miss A's comeback. They'll have plenty of time." Mr. Park put his hands together and pointed to door, "You all may go now. Don't think about this too hard, it will all settle down as your comeback stages end."

Suzy was really worried now, if HyunAh was going to be helping, then that meant more hell for her but she had no choice to trust Mr. Park. He had years and years of experience in the entertainment field. All of what he said was true any way, because after about three to six months, this would all be forgotten and they could go about living their lives freely (sort of) like they had done before.

When the four finally arrived at the base of Cube Entertainment's building, the paparazzi was already waiting for them. They all bowed as they made their way further into the building and away from any open windows where they could be seen. Upon seeing HyunSeung, she ran past her unnis and hugged him tightly.

"I'm really sorry," she said as she hid her face in his chest, "You have so much stress put on you because of me."

Hugging her back, HyunSeung rested his chin on her shoulder, "I don't mind."

Min and the other two walked towards them, "Are you two really only.. friends?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------

well well well! it has been released :)

pandora's box... jkjk not yet lmfao

i hope you like the chapter!