Let's Be Friends

To The Sky -

Suzy sat in her room alone while her members were enjoying their breakfast. For the past three days, she's had a lot on her mind because of what she did with HyunSeung. Being so brave and kissing him like that, to make it even worse, she said, "I'll possess you to be only mine. To want only me." Suzy's face went bright red, as she remembered the moment. HyunSeung kissed me back but didn't kiss HyunAh back, what does that mean...?

"So, I've been thinking of moving out." Suzy said to her friend, "What do you think?"

"Well," JiEun sipped on her Americano, "I live alone, as you know, and I quite like it. I get my own privacy."

"Really?"

"Yeah, but sometimes, it gets really lonely." JiEun sighed, "It makes me miss my family more."

"Then how do you cope with it?"

"I have friends, like you. So, move out if you want to, I'll always be your friend."

Suzy smiled to her friend as she made her final decision, to move out. The only problem was, she needed to tell Mr. Park first. He had always said before that he didn't mind if they moved out of the dorm to live in their own home, that'd just take the problem off his hands. Suzy waved to her friend as they finally parted ways. It was time for her to go back to the dance studio anyway.

"Suzy!"

As she turned around, she saw HyunSeung who had a bright smile on his face, waving at her as he ran towards her. Slowly, she turned back around and started to walk away. Suzy was already so embarrassed about what had happened between them but he had to go and yell her name out in the street like that. Her plan of escape didn't work though because HyunSeung caught up to her and huffed.

"I don't normally work out.. this is tough." he laughed, "Why were you just going to leave me?"

"I-It's not that!"

He looked at her and smirked as he saw her face turn red, "Tomato, I know why."

"D-Don't say it!" she covered his mouth with her small hands and looked away, "I don't need you to remind me of .. that kiss."

"I finally got you to say it," he gently removed her hands and held them tightly, "I thought you were just going to steal a kiss from me and ditch me."

"Wh-what?"

He laughed so hard that tears were almost falling, "You're a great target for teasing!"

Suzy stuck her tongue out at him and walked away, "You kissed me back, so whatever."

He was at a loss for words now and walked behind her as they came closer and closer to Cube. HyunSeung wanted to bring her up to the dance studio and tell her the good news for himself but she had already entered the elevator without him. I'm a jerk, I get it.

Making her way into the studio, Suzy found herself in a party room. It was full of balloons and cider drinks, even her members were there celebrating with JunHyung and HyunAh. They brought her into the room and showed her a paper copy of their album track.

"It's been finished at last!" JunHyung gave her a drink, "After days of staying up all night and day, HyunSeung and I finally finished the album."

HyunSeung walked in as if on cue and gave his signature bow to them, "We'll be recording the song tonight, so for now, let's party!"

They the speakers to the maximum volume and had fun popping balloons on each other. HyunAh looked at how much fun Suzy was having and was not happy. Suzy was standing between Hyunseung and JunHyung as they refilled their drinks together. The way they joked and how close they were together made HyunAh very angry.

"I think I'll leave.." HyunAh told Fei as she handed her drink and stormed out, "The atmosphere is bitter here."

Though she said that, the atmosphere was even better without her there. Suzy finally got comfortable and put her arms around HyunSeung as he lifted her into her air. JunHyung and the other three were clapping as if they had just seen a ballet performance. They were all having a great time.

"Let's take a picture!" Min suggested as she set up her phone on a stand, "Hurry!"

Suzy was once again next to HyunSeung and he put his arm around her waist as he rested his head on her. JunHyung was in the middle of the other three girls and was laughing at the two. As soon as the picture was taken, he jumped out and brought the other three with him;

"Alright, alright." he grabbed Suzy's phone, "You two, let's just take pictures of our couple here!"

"Ey! We're not dating!" Suzy left HyunSeung's arms and tried to take her phone back, "Give it!"

HyunSeung pulled her back into his embrace and pictures were being taken from every angle. They were all getting a kick out of it until HyunAh came and unplugged the speakers. They all looked at her with the face of, "You're a party pooper," and sighed.

"I can't choreograph the song." she crossed her arms together, "And I'm not sorry. Find someone else."

JunHyung nodded and pursed his lips without even looking at her, "We'll find someone else and they'll be better than you."

"Y-You're the worst.."

HyunAh stormed out once more but this time she had tears in her eyes. Suzy didn't feel so good about this situation. She turned to look at JunHyung and slapped him so hard that it left an imprint on his face.

"What the hell was that for?" she asked, "You didn't have to say that."

"Suzy- -" Min tried to pull her away but failed.

"What happened?"

JunHyung sighed as he rubbed his face, "We ended up having an argument the other day..."

"So you decided to be a jerk," Suzy nodded, "I get it."

Running out the door, she chased after HyunAh as Min and the others sat in silence. Even though HyunAh had been mean to her, she didn't think it was right to try and get back at her. Suzy finally found her on the rooftop, crying as she sat down with her forehead rested on her knees. Slowly, she made her way over to HyunAh and sat down next to her.

"I heard it was a fight.." she started while looking at the setting sun, "What was it about?"

"Why would I tell you?" HyunAh turned her face away from Suzy, "You wouldn't care."

"If I didn't care, why would I be here?"

"Of course it's to make yourself look good!" HyunAh squeaked, "That's all you've ever wanted.. was to make yourself look good in front of others."

Suzy smiled softly, "I'm sorry to break it to you.. but I'm sure you're talking about yourself."

Slowly, the story started to flow out of HyunAh's lips, "The other day, JunHyung and I were in the recording studio and I brought up the fact how I hated you. JunHyung got mad at me for the first time and I accused him of liking you. I told him that it was hard for me to even look at him when he was dating Hara, and now he had his eyes set on you. But then he pushed me against the wall and kissed me, JunHyung said, "Do you really not see my feelings?" Of course I wouldn't see it if you're that good at hiding them.. He then pulled away and told me, "You go around kissing all those guys and always make yourself seem available cause you're so desperate." That's when I slapped him and ran out.."

Nodding, Suzy rested her chin on her forearms and the silence came over HyunAh as she bit on the inside of her lip. After calming down, she finally stretched out her legs in front of her and said;

"Why are you so nice to me after all that I've done?"

"I hated you at first, but then I realized how hard you were trying." HyunAh turned to look at Suzy with her swollen eyes, "I know how it feels to be wanted. When I first debuted, Miss A wasn't really all that popular.. we really tried hard. To this day, we aren't even that well known. After a while, I decided it was worthless to even try."

"But you're so well known!"

"I am because after I stopped trying, people actually saw me. It's quite ironic," she laughed, "But what I'm trying to say.. is that I understand why you're trying so hard. You're afraid all the attention you're getting will run dry one day."

HyunAh looked at the girl who she hated so much and felt peace.

"You know? It doesn't matter if you get a lot of attention, as long as you have one person who is loyal to you and remembers you no matter what you've done, that's all that matters." Suzy turned to look at HyunAh, "JiEun is my very good friend, and I'm able to be myself around her.. Why don't you be my friend?"

"Like I'd want that.." HyunAh turned nervously, "W-we can't be friends after all I've done."

"You won't know unless we try." Suzy hugged her and she began trying to pull away but Suzy wouldn't let go, "I get the feeling that we're quite the same."

"How are we the same...?"

"Cause we both have something we want."

After she let go, Suzy stood up and looked out at the city beneath them. Now that the sun had gone down completely, it was fully colored with street lights and night clubs. HyunAh stood next to her and they took in the beautiful scene.

"You can't find a night life like this anywhere else." Suzy stretched her arms to the sky, "I'm glad we cleared up our misunderstandings."

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Right." Suzy laughed, "I'll be looking forward to the choreography."

When Suzy was about to leave, HyunAh struggled to speak the truth, "H-Honestly.. I've never liked anyone but JunHyung. I'm.. I'm sorry- -."

"It's okay, I figured that you liked him," she smiled, "So, from now on, let's be friends."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

yay! more subscribers! you guys have no idea how

happy that makes me! I love you all!

MY PISTACHIOS!