The Meeting

To The Sky -

Suzy sat straight up in her bed as she went over what she had done last night. Sending in her application for a one to one date with one of the members made her heart race. It was the first time she really did anything without asking the managers or JYP. If she won, highly doubted, then she would have to go through hell from everyone. The media was crazy but Suzy didn't care. Honestly, purely, Suzy could care less about what the media thought.

"They don't know my real story." she told JiEun, her best friend, "It's not like I'd get into trouble anyway."

"How could you not get into trouble?" her friend sighed, "I cannot believe you..."

"Calm down," she leaned in closer towards her friend as she looked around them to see if the cafe was free of ears, "I put a fake name in."

"You did what- -"

Suzy covered her friend's mouth, "Unni... shhhh!"

After a long struggle, JiEun finally broke free and asked, "What's the name?"

"Song Mari."

The two looked at each other and than started to clap, "Oh, that's good. Hopefully you won't get caught."

"Of course I'd get caught by the Beast member that is chosen.."

"That won't be a problem. You're very popular so I'm sure they'll be more than happy to be with you."

"That is if I win.."

"All we can do now is wait."

Suzy and JiEun walked out of the cafe and decided to take a stroll around town. It had been a while since they could just hang out like this with no worries as hand. At least that's what they thought. Soon, there were fans crowding them, stopping them from moving any further than where they were. They gave out multiple hugs, took pictures, and even gave out their signatures. Still, the fans wouldn't disappear.

"We-We're really busy so- -"

The two got squished together by the pushing and pulling of their fans. They tried to get out but were stuck.

"Unni..."

"Maybe call your manager!"

Just as Suzy pulled out her phone, a group of men came to help them. The crowd started to squeal twice as much as they did with JiEun and Suzy but while the fans were moving, Suzy dropped her phone, causing the screen to crack and go black. When she bent down to pick it up, a man's hand had already done so and gave it to her. Looking up, Suzy was sure that she would die.

"The others will take care of the fans..." he smiled at her, "Let's go get you a new phone."

JiEun clapped to her friend, "You take her. I have a studio recording to be at."

"U-Unni!"

Suzy watched as her friend left like the wind and left her alone with one of the Beast members. Gulping as hard as she could, Suzy could feel the knot in start to form as they were walking silently but quickly away from the scene. He wasn't that much taller than her, but he was surely towering over her when she put her head down.

"Hey, walk with your head up." he laughed, "You won't be able to see where you're going."

After a simple nod, silence zipped , causing the atmosphere to become awkward.

"Th-Thank you for earlier," she finally managed to say, "You were a great help."

"It was no biggie."

They entered the phone store and bought a new phone for Suzy. She popped in her sim-card and sd-card like usual and her new phone was like new mint. It felt more comfortable in her hands. Leaving the store, Suzy turned to him and took out her phone,

"We should exchange our numbers!"

He smiled, "Alright!"

After they exchanged phones to put their numbers in, Suzy received her new phone back and read what he had put his name down as, "Hyunii." That made Suzy turn bright red, making her unable to breathe.

"Yah, you're no fun," he laughed, "You only put your name as Suzy in here."

"S-sorry!"

"I'll change it to something funny." he punched in words and finally showed Suzy, "There.. Tomato."

"WHAT?"

HyunSeung laughed hysterically, "You're face is as red as a tomato. It's the first time I've seen you like that. It must be the heat."

"R-right.. the heat." she thought silently to her self, "W-Well.. I have to go now."

"See you around, Tomato."

Suzy watched as he left, she waited for him to turn around again but he didn't. Unable to contain her feelings, Suzy called out to him saying, "HyunSeung Oppa!" He turned around and smiled at her,

"Ye?"

"C-Can I call you Hyunii then?!"

Laughing again, he waved his hand to her, "That's why I put it in your phone like that,"

"Th-Then... Hyunii.. See you around!"

"See ya, Tomato!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Suzy jumped into her bed with her eyes wide open while she held onto her new phone. She couldn't believe that she had enough guts to ask him that. Fei came into the room to change her attire for the JYP party they were going to have in a few hours and saw that Suzy was spaced out. As she walked closer, she noticed her new phone and threw a pillow at her.

"Yah, you had enough time to buy a new phone but you didn't have enough time to choose your outfit for tonight?" Fei tickled her, "Let's get ready now!"

"H-Hey! Stop!" Suzy laughed, "I-I broke my other one!"

"How?" Min came into the room while holding a towel around her neck, "Did you drop it?"

"No and yes... when I was out on a walk with JiEun, a group of fans came by and wouldn't move.. so I dropped it on accident."

"Woah.. careful next time," Jia said from the living room, "I had an incident like that, too."

"Yeah, Sasaeng fans can be really crazy." Fei shook her head, "Anyway, hurry and get up."

"The party is in three hours."

As she came back to reality, Suzy jumped off her bed and started to throw some of her clothes around. The party was to celebrate the great success the company was having for the past year, they were notified a week ago but she had been so absorbed with Beast that she forgot.

"You guys go with the manager first, I'll go with our stylist unni!" she yelled from her room, "I promise I'll be there!"

Suzy ran around her room with a curler in her hair, and her half body was covered by the struggle to get a dress over her hips. There was a honk outside of their house, it was their stylist unni waiting for Suzy.

"G-go without me! I'll get there somehow!"

"No, get out here right now! I'll finish what you haven't done on your face!"

Unwillingly, Suzy ran out of her house barefoot as she held her heels in one hand. In the car, her stylist had a massive selection of make up and so on, that made Suzy feel at ease. She felt really dumb to have forgotten about the party.

"Unni, who's all going to be at the party?"

"JYP staff and artists, also a few our close entertainment friends."

"Cube.. perhaps?"

"Actually, yes."

A grin found its way onto Suzy's face as she straightened her back, "Pay close attention to face. I have to impress."