Conflict and Start

To The Sky -

"Are you two really only.. friends?"

Suzy and HyunSeung pulled apart as soon as the question was asked. She didn't want to give off that vibe because they were really just friends. Of course, somewhere in the deep dark parts of her heart, Suzy had feelings for HyunSeung. This is what he wanted though, to be just friends, so she would definitely respect that. Someday, she thought to herself, someday when all of this is over, he'll fall for me.

"Instead of flirting, let's go on and head into my studio." JunHyung said with an irritated tone.

HyunSeung and Suzy exchanged looks and felt their stomachs turn as she followed silently behind him into dark, lightly lit room. Upon seeing the room, you could see that HyunSeung and JunHyung were thinking and pulling ideas together all night. There were opened snacks, wrappers, and water bottles everywhere. Slowly, HyunSeung began to pick up the mess while Miss A sat down on the couch that was usually used for sleep.

"We pulled our heads together yesterday and finally thought of a concept." JunHyung put his forefingers together as he looked at the four girls in front of him, "Min what do you think it is?"

Pointing to herself, she looked at the rest of her members and stuttered, "P-probably... a gothic theme?"

Shaking his head,  JunHyung stood up and pointed at the man next to him, "HyunSeung."

"Last night, our heads were too crowded so we went to the beach like you had done with JunHyung," HyunSeung turned to face Suzy, "We didn't want something too difficult or too simple so we came up with fireworks..."

"Fireworks?" Suzy questioned.

"Yeah. While we were at the beach, someone was having a birthday party with their group of friends and were lighting all different kinds of fireworks."

HyunSeung looked at JunHyung who quickly sat back down in his seat and crossed his legs, "Basically, this theme is about celebrating what you have achieved, whether it be a year older or a job. The whole world uses fireworks to celebrate something. That is our concept. Dark and bright, filled with the different colors of fireworks. Boom!"

The girls swallowed the lump in their throats as they quickly understood the concept.

"One more thing," JunHyung closed his eyes and massaged his neck, "Suzy is HyunSeung's friend and the person I hung out with once. To cover it us, she will have the main stage in this concept."

"That's fine with us," Fei nodded.

"Yeah I agree, I mean this mess was all because of Suzy anyway." Min rested her head in her hands, "She should have the hardest part- -."

"Watch it," HyunSeung's warm tone turned cold within the instant of hearing an insult about Suzy, "While we are preparing for your comeback, there will be no bickering about who's fault this is. We will work as a team, get that?"

"R-right.. sorry."

Min sighed deeply as she turned away from HyunSeung's long gaze. There is definitely something going on between those two, she thought, They can't lie forever. JunHyung clicked a button on his sound system and a track started to play.

"This is the chorus of the song, in the next week or so, I should have the song finished. During that time, you will go about your normal schedule and meet us here every day at ten in the morning. Any later and I will have you practice harder than anyone here, understand?"

"Ne.."

"Everyone but Suzy may leave to now." HyunSeung pointed to the door, "See yourself out."

The three girls bit their lips as they left the building, knowing that they were hated by the two who were definitely younger than them. Suzy watched as they left with heavy steps and felt a huge burden wash over her. It was greater than it had been. JunHyung suddenly got out of his seat and left the studio;

"I'll be back later. You two have some talking to do."

Behind him, HyunSeung closed the door tightly and let out a huge sigh and he slid his back down the door. There was a moment of silence between the two as they let the dark atmosphere leave with JunHyung as his steps became quieter and quieter. Suzy took a look at HyunSeung and smiled.

"I don't know what I'd do without you."

"I couldn't just let you leave with them.. I'm sure they would have cursed you again," HyunSeung made his way closer to Suzy and rested his head on the arm rest of the couch, "We can just chill here and let them cool down."

Suzy looked at his shoes and noticed how stylish they were, bright red with leopard prints, "You're a real fashionista, aren't you?"

"I wouldn't say that. I think JiYong Hyung is more of a fashionista."

"GD? Yeah.. but I like your style more."

Nodding in agreement, he looked at Suzy from head to toe, admiring her denim on chiffon look, "I like your style, too."

Pushing his feet off, Suzy blushed to herself as she looked the other way, trying to avoid contact with him. She felt as thought her heart would just burst. HyunSeung switched from the arm rest to her lap and looked up at her shocked face.

"Yah, Tomato-ah. Your face is all red again."

Closing her eyes tightly, Suzy muttered, "Who's fault is that?"

"I suppose it's my fault but I want you to know that I don't want to be there yet."

"Be there?"

"In a relationship... when I saw JunHyung go through what he did, it was hard for me to ever go close to him again. It was only when they broke up that I could approach him." he closed his eyes and breathed slowly as he replayed the memories in his mind, "Of course there were people who accepted their relationship but there were a lot of people who left our fanbase just because of that one relationship."

Silence hushed him as he fell into a deep sleep, making Suzy curious as to how long the story would go if he were still awake. Suzy felt a great pain in her chest as she pondered on what HyunSeung had just told her. He didn't want to be in a relationship yet and yet means for a long time.

"It's not fair for you to say that to me.. I sincerely like you but I can't say anything. I respect your choices and I will abide by them."

Suzy looked at his face while he slept on her lap, it was really small and he looked like a manga character. It was odd of her to look at a man so long but HyunSeung just made her want to stare longer and longer. She couldn't get enough of him.

"If you keep looking at me, I can't sleep well." he said while smirking while looking into her eyes, "I also can't concentrate."

"I thought you were sleeping.."

"Nope, I was thinking about what to do with your difficult main stage. It's going to be a lot of work."

"Speaking of which... HyunAh, I'm really not looking forward to her.."

"Why not?"

"You saw that day on the roof!" she exclaimed, "She slapped me!"

"About that... I talked to her about it afterwards... I made sure that she won't do anything to you."

"What did you do?"

"I simply told her that you weren't going out with JunHyung and that you only had eyes set on your dream." HyunSeung shrugged, "She seemed to have believed me."

"I don't think I'll be safe around her... I want you there with me at all times."

"I'm a busy man," he laughed, "I have photo shoots and things like that."

"And I don't- -?"

Suzy was interrupted by the sudden break in by HyunAh. She made her way over to the two who were basically flirting and pulled HyunSeung apart from Suzy. No longer to be able to contain her feelings, Suzy stood up from where she sat and exclaimed;

"Do you want all the boys to yourself?"

"Exactly!" HyunAh crossed her arms, "I want everything you have."

"So, you're just jealous of me. Hah!"

HyunAh scoffed, "I'm not jealous. I know what's mine."

"Yours?"

"Fame, money, attention, and all the boys. They all lust over me."

Suzy looked over at HyunSeung who just looked away from her gaze. Filled with anger, she was ready to punch a wall but refused to cause more ruckus than what was already happening. HyunAh pulled HyunSeung's collar and their faces were close to each other.

"A kiss like this, your Hyunii will give it to me any time, any where."

HyunAh kissed him deeply, and HyunSeung allowed her to enter his mouth and she began to explore the sweet spots of his tongue. The electrifying feeling made HyunAh breathless and when she pulled away, she let out a small moan.

"I'm sorry but he's already mine."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hahaha so HyunAh strikes! :D What do you all think?

Do you like what's happening or not? Let me know

down in the comments :) Thank you for the votes

and all the subscriptions!!