Where Everything Starts to End

To The Sky -

"What do you mean you're leaving the entertainment business?"

Suzy sat silently as Mr. Park lectured her.

"You're going to lose everything! Your fame, your money-all of it!" he continued his habit of throwing papers off of his desk and onto the floor, "You're going to regret this decision!"

Even though Suzy wanted this, she knew Mr. Park was right. She was going to lose everything she had worked so hard to get-the money and the fame. All of it matters but in the end, the only reason she made it that far was because of her will power and this life suddenly wasn't right for her. It's too much...

Sometimes we are unaware of how much our idols work just to get our acceptance. They try everything, from cosmetic surgery to plastic surgery, so the next time you say or think, "They looked prettier before the surgery," or, "That person definitely got plastic surgery," please think about them. Of course one would sometimes have the desire to get plastic surgery but there are those that can't help it. In order to survive in a business where (sometimes) it all depends on your face and rather than your ability and skill, they have to better themselves.

"You know this means that you'll have to leave for good, right?"

Mr. Park slowly calmed down as Suzy just bit the bottom of her lip.

"I have to go through so many conferences .. and to tink about those fans who would kill-"

"I'll take care of that," Suzy said, interrupting his train of thought, "I have something to say to them."

--------------------------------------------

Just walking out of Mr. Park's office made her heart race. There were so many eyes targetted at her, as if they knew what she had talked about. Even though she was nervous, Suzy was prepared to face anything that came her way. After making her decision, she felt invincible-as if she were finally able to live and speak freely.

Min caught her arm and pulled her into the elevator, "You're leaving us?"

Ignoring her eyes, Suzy nodded, "Yeah.."

"What are we without you?" she started to cry.

"Unni.." Suzy wrapped her arms around the sobbing Min, "The three of you are great, you have so much potential. You already do so much without me being there. I trust in Miss A."

"Miss A will never be the same,"

"Of course it won't be the same," The elevator door opened and out stepped Suzy, "But you will become something even greater."

Min begged her silently with hey watery eyes as they followed the lonely back of Suzy, "Good bye."

Suzy walked a lonely path to the apartment that she would soon have to move out of. More than usual, she was feeling so sentimental that when she walked past coffee shops, the scent comforted her. Almost as if they were saying, "Keep your head up."

What, exactly, did I want to say to the world? Suzy sighed as she stopped at a street light.

Up until a few days ago, I only wanted to show that world that dating between idols was possible and that within time, fans would accept it. But look at where I am: I'm leaving the business and I'm living my own life, simply. Before, I thought I knew everything, that no matter what, love would work. After meeting HyunSeung, I know now that that's not the case. You can never trust where love is going to take you. So, here I am, deciding to not fall in love again.

As she crossed the street, many, many, emotions rushed through her body, causing her to stop in her tracks, "It's too painful.."

When I think of HyunSeung, all I can see is HyunAh's grinning face. It's vivid and I feel as though it may haunt me forever. It scares me a little but at least I'm free.

"Suzy!"

The voice that was calling out to her came closer and closer. As she came back to reality, Suzy noticed there were honking cars zooming past her. A honking came from behind her, urgently telling her to move out of the way. The sun blinded her view and she only stepped closer to the rushing car.

"Suzy!" the voice came again.

"JunHyung-"

He ran as fast as he could but fell to his knees as he saw Suzy being hit. It was as if the world became slow and silent. JunHyung could only hear faint sirens of cop cars and emergency vans. If only I had been faster. He crawled over to the limp body and held her in his arms;

"Dammit.."

-------------------------------------------

hehe, let me leave it at that :)

just a short update before I go to bed tonight