Chapter 2

Memories

- 2 Days Before Incident -

I attended my classes this morning with ease. It was an easy morning.

After my last class, I walked over to Minseok’s cafe down the street.

When I entered I saw Minseok talking with his girlfriend. They were so cute together. She had chubby cheeks like him. They were both inoccent together.

“AHHH” I screamed when I felt someone poke me from behind. I turned around, “That scared me”. Then I laugh because it was Chanyeol.

He smiled from ear to ear happy to see me. Then he picked me up and swug me around in circles.

” Yah! Do you want to die, Chanyeol. Put my girlfriend down!” Baekhyun screamed as he walked through the door.

Chanyeol put me down. “Hyung when did you get here. I didn’t get to give her a kiss yet. Can you wait a sec-” Chanyeol was cut off with one of Baekhyun’s punches.

After he hit Chanyeol, he turned to me with one of his illegal smiles. His smiles always made me feel butterflies in my stomach.

“(y/n)! I missed you” he said as he closed the space between our lips. “I missed you too,” I said while I wrapped my arms around his neck. He was bending down to kiss my lips when,

“Get a room you two!” Minseok said as he put his clipboard between our faces.

“Hyung!” “Oppa!” We said in unison. While I was still looking at Minseok, Baekhyun stole a kiss from my lips.

We walked over to sit between Minseok and Chanyeol. Minseok went to get us drinks.

“Baekhyun did you dad really make you host that benefit?” Chanyeol said.

“Yeah. I really don’t want to either. He always makes me do the boring things. I rather be spending my time with (y/n)” he said with his smirk.

“Why don’t you take-”

“I can’t go.” I quickly answered.

“What, why?” Baek said with a pout.

“I have a thesis to start.” I answered.

“But the thesis isn’t due until 3 weeks from now.” Minseok’s girl friend said.

“I know but if I get it out of the way early I can spend more time with Baekie gu.” I said.

“Then go home right now and start it.” Baekhyun playfully said.

Minseok came back with hiss new drinks. “Ah hyung why do you always give us your new drinks you invent?” Chanyeol whinned.

“Hey someone needs to try them and since you’re all here.” Minseok said while handing out the drinks.

Mine tasted delicious, it was a combination of mangos and vanilla ice cream. Minseok gave Baekhyun one that was wheat grass with prunes. Chanyeol got one that was pulms and apricot.

I had to go pick up my brothers from school. As I got up, Baekhyun followed and walked with me. We walked hand in hand to my house.

I opened to door to find a hug mess. I left it clean this morning. I though my house was robbed. Baekhyun must have thought the same thing because he walked in front of me.

We heard russeling coming from the kitchen. Baekhyun grabbed an umbrella from the door. Then we saw someone.

“Ahh! Hyung you scared me!” One of my little brothers cried.

I walk toward him, “Yah, what are you doing here? You’re suppose to be at school. And why did you make a huge mess!” I pulled him up by the ear.

“Ahh noona. Let go, that hurts.” He said as he hit my hand. “And about school we wanted to ditch, and we couldn’t go home because mom and dad would find out.”

I hit him on the forehead and dragged him to the living room. I saw that Baekhyun had already found Sungwoo. I made Sunggyu sit down. I got out my phone and called Luhan.

“Appa?”

“No, noona. You can’t!”

“He’ll kill us!"

“Appa do you know what Sunggyu and Sungwoo did today?”

“Noona we’re sorry we won’t do it again."

“Noona we’ll do whatever you say”

“Yeah noona just please stop.”

I smiled, “Thank you Luhan oppa for playing along.” I looked down at them, “now you two are going to clean this place up exactly as it was before you came.”

Baekhyun pulled me up into my room with a smirk. He gently pushed me through the door. Then he closed the door and locked it. With deadly smirk, he pushed me toward the bed and crawled on top of me.

“Seeing you being all dominant got all excited.” He whispered into my ear. He kissed my mouth with a gentle force. He nibbled my lower lip. I opened my mouth to deepen the kiss. His hands ran down my sides.

I stopped him, “we can’t my brothers are literally in the other room.” I moaned as his hand when under my shirt.

"We can be quite." There was one thing I knew when it came to Baekhyun and was that we are never quite. However, it was hard to resist him when you're in the moment. I started unbottoning his shirt. I gave him kisses along his collarbone. He was about to take off my shirt when his phone rang.

I read the collar ID: appa

“Baek, it's your dad.”

“I don’t care.” He continued giving me kisses down my stomach.

I reached for the phone, “Hello?” Baekhyun growled and grabbed the phone from my hand.

Then I heard something from the door, “Noona we’re done.” “Can we have chicken for dinner?” “Can we play video games in the living room?” “Can you give us money to buy food?” “Noona, are you and hyung… busy?” I opened the door.

“What are you talking about, we were watching a movie.” They weren’t little kids, they are 17 years old, they knew what happened in a bedroom. “Here.” I handed them about $100. “Thanks noona”

Baekhyun was back on my bed. I walked over to him. He looked upset.

“What’s wrong oppa?” I gently whispered.

“Nothing.” He blankly said.

“Oppa please tell me?” I pouted

He smirked, “Have I ever told you that you are the best girlfriend I’ve ever had.” He greasly added before he kissed my lips.

“Yes. Now will tell me what’s wrong?”

“Well since the benefit is tomorrow my dad wants me to be at the company the whole day. Meaning I won’t get to see you, all day tomorrow.”

“Well it won’t be the first time. It will be okay.” I added a fake smile so he wouldn’t worry.

“We can always do this one last thing before I need to go right.” He said while pinning me down again. I giggled at his eagerness. Then the door opened and I kicked Baekhyun off my bed. He rolled to the floor.

“Mom?” 

“Hey sweety.”

“What are you doing here?”

“What, can’t your mom come visit you?”

“No is not that is just, nothing.”

“Kaja, I want to spend the afternoon with my children. The kids said Baekhyun is here. Where is he?”

“I think he’s in the bathroom.”

“Well anyways let’s go, my treat.” She called out to Baekhyun, “Baekhyun-ssi, would you like to join us?”

“Sure.” He answered.

“Okay I’ll be waiting downstairs.”

She patted me and left the room. I look under my bed to look for Baekhyun. He wasn’t there. I turn around to see him. “Ah, don’t scare me.” I playfully said. “I guess we won’t be having our special night.” I pouted.

“It’s okay. After tomorrow I will show you all of me. We can spend the whole day in bed” he smirked. I punched him. “Okay we can spend half the day in bed.” He pulled me up. “Let’s go change. You can strip for me.” He said with a laughed.

“Okay you go wait in the bathroom.” I said while pushing him into the bathroom. I closed the door then ran out of my room laughing.

The afternoon with my mom, brothers, and boyfriend was very fun. We ate food from street vendors. We walked into stores and tried silly clothes. There was times we passed lingerie stores and Baekhyun would try to make me go in. I stopped him. Then we ate dinner at a chicken restaurant. We were chaebols but we didn’t act like it. It was really funny but that’s how we were raised.

I drove my mom and brothers home then drove to Baekhyun’s house. Chen and Chanyeol were already there passed out. Baekhyun was tired so he pulled me into his bed and we went to sleep.

 

9 Oct- Hello I'm just here editing my grammer skills so it won't be hard to read.