Chapter 11

Memories

“Do you think that it was (y/n) or Baekhyun in the ICU?” Lay asked from the dark.

“Or maybe both” Tao added.

“Hey, come guys. I doubt that it was them.” Kris said in a slightly shaken voice.

“Yeah Kris is right. They can’t be the only people in the ICU.” Minseok confirmed.

The room was quite again. Then there was a shift in my bed. It was Sehun who crawled onto my bed from no where.

“Hyung do you think (y/n) and Baekhyun hyung are okay?”

“Yah. Punk. Do you really think they are dying? They both are fighters. Plus if they die we’ll beat them up.” I said trying to comfort Sehunnie.

I said strong words for him, but in reality I wasn’t sure. I really did hope they would be okay. I didn’t want to lose two dongsaengs at once.

Sehun fell asleep on my bed. He was a big kid that it was uncomfortable for the both of us on a single bed. I escaped his grasp and went to his bed.

- Tae Hyung POV – 
I followed them to the hospital. Conveniently it was the hospital that I worked at. I got my coat and headed into the hospital.

“Oh Dr. Kim. I thought you were gone for the week.”

“Shh nurse jin. I’m am here for some important documents that I forgot to take with me.”

She laughed and we went out sperate ways. I see that bother her and her boyfriend had surgery. They are currently in the ICU. I was headed there when suddenly I duck behind the wall.

It was that guy who beat me up back at the warehouse. Then I see that all of her friends are here. I have to avoid them.

I made it the the ICU. Nurse Jung was their to give them an IV.

“Nurse Jung, Dr. So wants to see you.”

“But I have-“

“Here I’ll do it. I don’t want to keep Dr. So waiting”

Once I got in l looked at her chart. She had a concussion, they both did. I could use this to my advantage. I hooked her up to the IV. Then I took out the small vile, “(y/n) I’m doing this for us!” I said as I injected it into her IV.

I turn to do the same to her boyfriend or should I say the forgotten memory. “Hyung I’m sorry but I love her too. I can’t be with her with you in the picture. But don’t worry I’ll take care of her.”

I walk out nonchalantly. I run into nurse Jin.

“Leaving so soon Dr. Kim?”

“Ah yes. I just got a call from CEO Do that doesn’t need the documents. Well bye. Have a good evening.”

*code blue at the ICU. Code blue*

- Luhan POV -
When I woke up the room was empty. Then I got a text from Sehun.

Lulu Hyung. Wake up! We are going to the caferia for breakfast. The guys got discharged this morning. Kyungsoo says that they are getting better.

That’s great to hear that they were getting better. I wonder how they got everyone out. Half of us have broken ribs we arent-

“What did I tell you about leaving! You have broken ribs you need to rest so you can heal!”

It was the dorks and the nurses helping them back to bed.

“Nurse Jung can’t we go see our friends.”

“No. Stay in bed or else!”

Minseok came in running. It looked like he was out of breath.

“Woah hyung where’s the fire.” I said.

“Baekhyun… and… (y/n) are out.. of the ICU. They are in different… rooms now.” He huffed.

“That’s great!” Chanyeol and Chen laughed.

Then Minseok shook his head, “Andwae, they are in comas.”

“WHAT!?” We all yelled.

“The ICU incident was both of them. They had seizures. After they stopped the seizure they went into comas. The doctors say it must have been shock or something.”

The rest of the guys came in. All depressed.

“What if they don’t wake up!” Tao, Lay, Kai, and Sehun cried.

“Shut up! They are going to wake up!” Kris said with a slightly shaken voice.

“We can only hope for the best.” Minseok added.

** 1 week later **

“Finally! I thought I was going to go crazy if I spent another day in that room!” Chanyeol sighed.

“I’m free!” Suho added. We all drove him crazy.

“Let’s take a selca for our freedom” Tao said.

Sehun and Kai were still sad about Baek and (y/n). They haven’t waken up yet.

“Let’s go. I’ll buy you bubble tea.” I said as I grabbed Sehun’s hand.

It was breakfast time and Kris took us out. Kyungsoo had to skipped the invitation because he had to go to work.

We were all enjoying our breakfast when we got a text from Kyungsoo.

Hospital. NOW! :D

A happy face could only mean that someone was waking up. We all ran to the hospital. There was too much traffic to drive there.

At the so sign we got another text.

It looks like both are going to wake up!

When the light changed we ran even faster. It was just out luck when we were one more street away it was a red light.

“Dips on seeing (y/n) first!” Sehun said zoomed as soon as the light changed.

When we got there we were all out of breath. We zoomed up to the elevator and when into their rooms.

Baekhyun’s mother didn’t want Baek to be in the same room as (y/n) because she blames her for everything. However their rooms were right next to each other.

(y/n) showed signs of waking up first. Yoo Jin, Minseok’s girlfriend, was there since she was a nurse and one of (y/n)’s friends.

“Oppa isn’t it so cute that they are going to wake up together.”

When Yoo Jin spoke we saw that (y/n) twitched her finger.

“Hey it looks like she’s going to wake up first!” I heard Lay shout in the other room where the guys were watching Baekhyun.

“Hey (y/n). Can you hear me?” Another twitch. “We missed you” Her eyelids moved.

Her eyelids fluttered then she opened her eyes.

- Your POV -
I opened my eyes to see blurry images of 11 people in the room. Why won’t my eyes focus? I heard footstops and I turn my head.

There was a quick flash of pain across my cheek. I heard a women yell, “Yah! You wrench! This is your fault that my Baek is like this!”

I didn’t understand what she was talking about. I heard her leave.

Then I felt light headed so I closed my eyes again. I heard another yell, “Baek is awake”

- Baekhyun POV -
Someone was squishing my face. I open my eyes to see my mom crying. Then I see they guys come enter the room. Sehun was carrying someone.

Then they create a wall between her an my mother. She rushes her eyes. And opens them.

- Luhan POV -
How cute the love birds woke up together. Sehun carried her to his room.

We created a wall with out bodies between (y/n) and Baek’s mother.

When they saw each other they both smiled. Then their faces became sadden. They opened their mouths and together they said,

“Who are you?”