Chapter 16

Memories

The next thing was something unpredictable. Sehun suddenly got up on his two feet and kicked Taehyung down. Then everyone else got up one by one fighting off the goons who entered. I was still on the floor unsure what is happening.

Then Baekhyun comes to me and unties my ankles and wrists. He pulls me up and hugs me. I can feel tears running down and he wipes them away and grabs my hand. “Let’s find a away out of here”

“But what about the rest?” I stopped.

“They’ll be okay. Trust me, trust us.” He smiled and continued running forward.

We were running trying to find an escape. Then Chanyeol caught up to us, smiling. Then Luhan came running to the front. We were all running, no one was hurt. We all had smiling faces. It was like nothing happened just now.

It felt like the good old days when we ran away from the police because Luhan and Sehun decided to flash them at the park.

We finally found an exit and we ran out. This place seemed very familiar. That’s when I noticed that we weren’t far. We were on the outskirts of Seoul. My uncle lived near by so I lead everyone to his house.

The goons and Taehyung were running behind us but there was a large gap between us since we had a head start.

For some reason we were laughing. Baekhyun was still holding my hand as we ran. We were running with the moon. The moonlight lite up his face. He flashed me a quick smile. That smile made my heart flutter. I wanted to scream because I still wasn’t able to remember an angel like him.

We kept running. We didn’t stop. I looked around at my friends and we were still laughing and smiling even though we were still in danger. Tao tripped and hurt his ankle so Kris picked him up and carried him on his back.

We ran through the trees and up the hill. We were close to my uncle’s house, his house was just over the hill. I was getting excited because I knew that we were going to be safe.

We were getting closer to the peak of the hill. I look behind me to see no one. I clearly told them to run up the hill. I clutched Baekhyun’s hand tighter when I told him to stop.

There was only silence. “Where is everyone?” I ask Baekhyun. We walked a little further when,

“Ahhh Baekhyun!”

someone grabbed my leg and pulled me down.

Taehyung was on the floor. I wonder how he got up here this quickly. I looked up to see Baekhyun being knocked out and being carried away.

Taehyung pulled me up to my feet and pushed me to the others. Everyone was in a circle. The guys were tied up individually to a tree. And I was placed in the middle. I was tied up again.

“Now, now (y/n) why did you run away from me like I was some kind of monster?”

“Because you are!”

“Me? A monster? I just wanted us to live happily ever after.”

“That would never happen. I would have never loved you because one day I would have figured out that you took my life away!”

“(Y/n) I am hurt.” He turned away and walked over to Baekhyun. “Well if I can’t have you, no will.” He said as he pointed a gun at baekhyun’s head.

“NO! Please don’t kill him! Please! I- I- I’ll go with you. Just please don’t kill my friends! Please! I’ll go with you.”

“Well it is nice that you’ve changed your mind, but I like this idea better.” He smiled as I hear the gun click.

Time paused when I looked into Baekhyun’s eyes. Even in the dim moonlight he had a small twinkle in his eyes. I saw a tear fall from his eye. I looked around to the others. My best friends, my boyfriend that I can’t remember, we were all together.

It started to rain. When I heard a

Bang