Chapter 15

Memories

I woke up the next day. There was a black dress and a note.

Hey (y/n). We never got to tell you since we were worried that you weren’t ready but we have a funeral to attend today. Is your parents, your real ones. They died trying to save you.

I cried because the memory of see my parents died flashed in my memory.

No one showed up except my family and friends. It was a quite funeral. When we got home there was tension between Baekhyun and I.

He remembered me but I didn’t remember him. I saw that it hurt him but none of my memories were coming.

Minseok arrived today from his conference. I went to go pick him up with Luhan.

When we got home Taehyung was waiting outside. He looked surprised and got in his car and drove away. We all celebrated Minseok’s return. I missed my baozi friend.

We had a party with steak, ssams, cola, and soju. My backyard party was really fun and the guys helped me remember things. They told me to watch out for Sehun’s pranks and Chanyeol obsession with hugs.

Baekhyun kept his distance from me and I kinda missed him. I wanted him to sit next to me. Taehyung didn’t appear the whole night.

After dinner, I wanted to go to the park and ride bikes. Everyone wanted to make me happy so we all went.

When we arrived there were few people at the park and the moon was out. Its reflection glimmered in the water. There was a light breeze that carried the aromas of food near by from the street vendors.

I wanted to have a race. Last 4 had to buy everyone bubble tea.

We were off. I was having fun and I was in the lead. They were far behind that I leisurely went in circles of Lay who was in 2nd place. I went ahead then stopped to wait for them.

- Baekhyun POV -
OMG I’m so tired. I was out of breath trying to keep up with her. I was in 8th place. I saw everyone but her. Then

“AHHH! OPPA!” Then dead silence. Not again.

We all heard it. With all our might we got to her. He only found her bike on the floor.

“AGAIN?!”

“Come she can’t be that far off.”

Then a black van stopped in front of us.

- Your POV-
All of a sudden I remembered Taehyung. I remember who he was, he was my kidnapper’s son.

Great I remembered him but I still can’t remember Baekhyun.

I woke up at on the floor with duck tape around my ankles and my wrists. Then Taehyung came out.

“So you finally remember me? Sweetie we could have been happy if you only forgot everything.” He said as he sat next to me.

“We could have been together and made a beautiful family..”

“I should have killed them all when I had the chance” I heard him mutter under his breath.

“Not to worry. I’m make you forget you old life with this” he held up a small vile. “Yes this will wipe out your memories. Then you can finally be mine.”

“Why are you doing this to me?”

“Well I’ve been in love with you since I met you. I didn’t meet you at the warehouse first. I first met you in high school. I was sent to track you down. When I found you I had to watch over you.”

“Sir we captured them”

“Good bring them in.”

There they were all 12 of them. I cried at the sight. They were tied and asleep. Then they woke up one by one.

Taehyung went to Minseok who had wide eyes. He took off the tape from his mouth.

“You! You’re the same guy that I beat up at the warehouse!” Then he put the tape back over his mouth.

Minseok hasn’t met Taehyung since he’s been gone since he came. Taehyung walked to Baekhyun.

“(y/n) are you okay?” He asked and I nodded.

“Now that you’re all here. You see this vile. This is the same stuff I put in you two at the hospital. It gave you two seizures, go into a coma, then made you forget each other. I guess I didn’t give you two enough because you remember her but you don’t remember him. This time I have enough for one. So either she doesn’t drink it, I’ll kill her and let you live or I’ll let her live but she won’t remember any of this ever nor will you ever see her again”

“I’ll give you the next half hour to talk about it. Take off the tape.” He said then left the room.

“I don’t want to watch you guys die. I won’t drink it.” I sobbed.

“NO!” They all screamed.

“I don’t want you to die because of me”

“We rather have you alive and forgetting us than you dead and loving us.”

“No oppa.”

“(y/n) we can’t live without you. We rather see you alive and wondering where you are than having you dead. It will drive us crazy.”

“Yeah. We love you.” They all said.

“Oppa I’m scared! I don’t want to forget you!”

“Sshh is going to be okay.” Suho whispered.

“Just imagine all the things you’ll get to do” Lay said with a weak smile.

“Yeah, you can travel” Chanyeol added.
Tao: “you can buy new fancy clothes”
Kris: “You can go into space”
Luhan: “you can have children”
Kyungsoo: “you can eat new foods”
Chen: “you can make new friends”
Sehun: “you can try different types of bubble tea”
Kai: “you can get fat”
Minseok: “you can make the world a better place”
Baekhyun: “and most importantly you can be alive.”

“But I don’t want to live in a place without you guys. I love all of you.” I cried again.

The door opened. Taehyung entered.

“She’s going to drink it” Kris said.

“Good choice.” He bent down and tilt my head up.

I closed my eyes.