Chapter 19

Memories

- 1 week later -

“Hurry up! We are going to be late!” Baek said as he pulled me toward the car.

It’s been a week since he’s been out of the hospital. It was his first time out of bed and he wanted to go to the park.

“But the park isn’t going anywhere!”

“How would know?” He laughed.

“Can’t I go to sleep? I’m tired oppa”

“You can sleep once we get back.”

It was almost 12 in the morning and He made me drive. He even picked out my clothes. It was a light aquarium dress with a light gray cardigan with my old galaxy shoes.

When we arrived at the park he took out a blind fold out from his pocket, “Here put this on”

“Why?”

“Just do it”

“Fine.”

He put on the blind fold and offered me his arm.

We didn't walked a far distance so I was thinking the blind fold was pointless, “Okay we’re here. Take off your blind fold.”

I took it off and I was in total shock. One because my favorite songs was playing,Best Luck by Chen and two because of the sight.

It was beyond words. The trees formed a tight circle with an empty middle. There were white shinning light in the trees. Off to the side there was a small pond with crystal clear water. White flowers were floating in the water. The moonlight was shimmering in the water.

There was a slight breeze. Which made the cherry blossoms fall down. They gently danced to the ground. The moonlight was bouncing off the falling blossoms.

I was crying. I turn to see Baek only looking at me.

“This place is so beautiful.”

“Really because the only beautiful thing I see is you. You are the only person I need. I am so lucky to have you.”

He asked for my hand and we danced. I looked deeply into his eyes. The light made his eyes twinkle and it made me melt.

We danced back and forth. He twirled me and lifted me up. He tipped me down and kissed my exposed neck. We continued to dance in circles.

The breeze brushed past the trees making it rain cherry blossoms again. I looked up to see the cherry blossoms gently falling down. They landed in my hair and his hair.

I leaned against his shoulder and closed my eyes.

“(Y/n) I love you.”

“I love you too Baek”

He pushed me back, and reached for my hands as he gazed into my eyes “(y/n)”. Then he knelt down on one knee while taking a small box out of his pocket. He opened it and said,

“Will you marry me?”

I was in total shock but I quickly responded

“Yes!”

He smiled and put the ring on my finger. He kissed my hand and jumped up while picking me up in the air. He twirled me in a circle with a big smile.

He gently put me down and encaged my face with his hands to give me a deep kiss.

The kiss was different from before. This kiss had a lot of passion and happiness. He was eager for more but he stopped himself.

I was so happy that I didn’t notice that I was crying and Baek kissed my tears. I hugged him tighter.

“Four years ago today was the first day I met you. This is the same place I took you on our first date. You may not remember me or our time together but that won’t stop me from loving you. I’m so lucky to have you, so lucky to be your love I am”

“I love you. I will remember our time together because you are mine and only mine I promise.”

“I love you”

“I can’t wait to spend the rest of my life with you as Mrs. Byun”

“I can’t wait to be with Mr. Byun forever and ever”

We laughed and continued to dance into the moonlight.

“I promise to love you forever”

“And I promise to be by your side forever”

We kissed and I felt my legs getting weak. I clung onto him for support but then I fainted in to his arms with a faint smile.

Kai: Hey (y/n) did you do your homework for math, let me copy.

Sehun: Luhan stop hitting on my sister

Kyungsoo: Hey are you okay? Did they beat you up badly

Luhan: OMG Sehun why did you flash the police without me

Minseok: You don’t like coffee? No way!

Chanyeol: Please, what’s the answer for number 3

Lay: I really like playing piano with you. Do you really have to leave?

Suho: I’m not little! I’m Joonmoney.

Kris: Hey you’re my style

Tao: I’m scared of ghosts, don’t tell anyone

Chen: I took a picture of you sleeping and sent it to everyone

Baekhyun: I love you

Baek: I I I umm I like you

Baek: Chanyeol didn’t give you those roses I did

Baek: I kinda stalked you since yesterday

Baek: can you take me to the store, I don’t know how to drive yet

Baek: kkaebsong

Baek: I promise

Baek: you’re my best friend

Baek: you’re not allowed to love anyone else but me

Baek: I’m sorry

Baek: saranghae

Baek: Will you may me?

Kyungsoo: Is she awake?

Chanyeol: Nice job Baek. Your charmingness made her faint

Kris: if you two had slept together, I think she would have died

Suho: haha Kris

Sehun: Hyung you could have killed her

Minseok: you couldn’t wait to propose

Luhan: You trapped her. She doesn’t know you

Kai: are you sure she said yes?

Tao: what if she forgets all of us again?

Chen: then I’m blaming you Baek. Stop being selfish

“Leave my Baekie gu alone” I pouted.

All: (y/n)! You’re awake!

Baek: what did you just call me?

“Baekie gu!” I smiled. I saw that he smiled too because he knew.

Chen: why are you two smiling at each other creepily?

Baek: Because she freaking remembers me!

Baekhyun jumps up and pulls me into a hug. He sqeezes me very tightly.

All: Really?! You remember him.

“Yup every second, every minute, every hour, every day, every month, and every year I’ve spent with him” I giggled.

Baek: Ahh my baby is finally back!

He grabbed my face and kissed me for a long time. I felt our tears combine. We wiped each others tears

“I’m sorry oppa that I couldn’t remember you”

Baek: sshh all that matters is that you remember me now my lovely fiancee

Luhan: are you sure her answer is valid because she wasn’t herself when you asked

Baek: fine I’ll ask her again. (Y/n) will you may me?

“Of course oppa” I kissed him again.

Then Chanyeol took me into his arms then the rest piled over me for a hug. I hugged Chanyeol back tightly.

Baek: hey! She’s mine. Get your hands off her!

Sehun: Hyung you have to share

Kai: plus this is going to be our last chance seeing her because once you two get married, I think we won’t see you two for a while

All: aigoo

Baek: you’re right. Hug while you can because once she’s mine, legally, I’ll chop off any appendage that touches her.

We laughed, but we all knew Baekhyun was being serious. The next chapter of our lives was going to be my wedding preparations. I wonder if Baek’s mom and my mom and I will get along.

 

 

hello :D so I'm finally done with this story. Sorry for the long wait. I just started my senior year and I already have so much work T^T while i was writing I was think about how to end this. I'm not sure if I should continue with the wedding planning and after that.... I'm unsure. Well I hope you enjoyed my story.