Chapter 4

Memories

- 1 Day Before Incident Baekhyun’s POV-

I drove away. After I left (y/n) at her house, I drove to my parents’ house. When I arrived I was greeted by my father and mother.

“Welcome home son. Come eat breakfast with us.” My dad said. “Nana get him a bowl.”

“Why are you late?” My mom asked.

My parents knew that I was in a relationship, but they haven’t met her yet officially because our schedules always conflicted. My dad approved of her already; however, my mom didn’t. She wants me to marry her friend’s daughter.

“I was at (y/n)’s house” I replied.

“How is she?” Appa asked.

My mother rudely added, “I heard that her family likes to eat street vendor food.”

“Mother, stop. What if she likes that food?!”

“All I’m saying is that she’s a chaebol (heiress) she should act like one”

“She’s different and that’s why I like her. She is kind and caring toward everyone she meets. She’s not a typical rich girl. And dad she’s find”

“How is she spending her day?” my dad asked trying to call me down.

“She is spending her entire day doing her homework.” I said with a faint smile appearing because I could just imagine her sitting at home doing her work diligently. “She’s my special nerd.”

“Well she sounds like an independent woman and a hard worker. I can’t wait to meet her, son. We’re going to be leaving for work now.” Dad said as he got up

We went to the office together. We went over business and the benefit tonight. We met with reporters. I was dying of bored. I texted (y/n).

Are you working hard?
Do you miss me? 
Why aren’t you answering me?

Duh she turns off her phone when she does her homework.

Yeobo hwaiting! Saranghaeyo!

The rest of the day went by in meetings and signing contracts.

I drove my dad back home to get ready and I drove to my house to get ready also. I saw Chanyeol coming down the stairs.

“Hyung, you’re back early? You just missed (y/n)” Chanyeol said walking toward me.

“Why did she come here?”

“Oh I needed help with my tie. I called her over to help me.”

“Yah, punk, you can’t call my girlfriend to help you tie your tie.”

“Someone is jealous~~”

“I am not” I said while I grabbed his tie and “accidentally” untied it.

“Hey my tie. You ruined it.”

“Good now figure out how to fix it.”

“I’ll just go over to (y/n)’s house so she can fix it” he stuck out his tongue as he walked out the door.

I wanted to go over there and ask her to tie my tie too but then my dad called me telling me that he was waiting outside.

This was the first benefit father was making my host so I have to impress him. We arrived first and we greeted guests at the door. There was a lot of important people like Senator Kim, CEO Yoon, Director Heol, Chairman Lee, etc..

Of course their daughters came. A lot of them had a crush on me. They swarmed to me like moths to a bright light. It was getting uncomfortable with them because they were were flirting with me. I tries to be nice but I knew the true them. They acted like prefect polite princesses, but in reality they were rude y pampered snobs, which I learned the hard way.

Then the guys came. They made the night better and bareable. We laughed, we drank, we partied. Althought they night was fun with the guys, it was empty without her. I missed her. The befefit was over.

As I was saying goodbye to the last guests my dad comes up to me. “Great job son. Tonight was a success. Farewell, good night.”

I got a taxi and have him directions to her house. I missed her and I wanted to see her.
When I got to her house I saw her sleeping on the floor of her living room. There was a sticky note stuck to her head. She still had her glasses on. She was so cute. She waited up, well tried to wait for me.

I carried her bridal style up to her room. I tucked her in. I was debating on whether to stay with her or go home. I got my pjs from the draw and changed and got into her bed.

I watched her sleep. The moon light was shining though a crack in the curtains. Her skin was so flawless and smooth than babies would be envious of her skin. Her lips were soft and silky. I stole a kiss from her lips which caused a faint smile appear.

I wrapped her in my arms and kissed her hair, cheeks, nose, eyes, and lips again. I whispered in her ear, “I love you” and then I heard her faint “I love you too Baekkie oppa”. I laughed because she was still sleeping. I decided to get her some water.

I went downstairs and I saw the mess she made: her books everywhere, crumpled paper, her pens on the floor, and her dishes. I decided to clean up for her, it will be one less thing to worry tomorrow morning.

I finished quickly. I got to her laptop and laughed at her background. It was a picture of all 13 of us at dinner. It was when I first met her.

It was early Saturday morning when my parents called me to go eat breakfast with them and their friends. At least it was with my friends too, my parents have become great friends with Chanyeol and Chen’s parents.

I got ready and since we were roommates we played rock, paper, scissors to decide who was driving. Chanyeol lost.

When we arrived our parents were already waiting. The place was full for so early in the morning. We were enjoying breakfast when she came in with her family.

” Oh Chairman Kim” my dad said to the other man.

“Oh Chairman Byun, nice seeing you here”

“I’m just with my family and friends”

“Well I’m with just my family, we are celebrating my daughter’s return from Europe”

I look up to see the most stunning girl I have seen, and I’m not the only one who thinks that because I saw Chen and Chanyeol staring too.

She sat with another man, but I realized it was her brothers, twins, Sunggyu and Sungwoo. They had a big table but there was only five of them, there was room for four more people. Then they came in, “dongsaeng!” They yelled as they ran to her and hugged her.

Those voices, I recognized them then they saw us, “Baekhyun hyung?” “Chanyeol hyung?” “Chen hyung?” They all came over. They greeted our parents Kyungsoo stayed with her. I wonder if she’s his girlfriend.

I was still watching them, they hugged and it looked like they were going to kiss but then my view was blocked my Sehun.

Everyone was done so we left. Chanyeol lost again so he drive again. I keep wondering if the girl and Kyungsoo were dating.

When we got home Chen wanted to go out an play while Chanyeol wanted to stay home and play video games. As for I, I wanted to find out if any of them were dating. I looked up Chairman Kim, I didn’t know what he did. I look through Kyungsoo’s SNS. Ah I found her, her name is (y/n) Kim.

I felt like a total stalker at this point. I closed all of tabs. I sat down on the couch. I was dying of curiosity. I wonder where she has been, what she likes to do, eat, watch. I was obsessing.

Then the door opened and she walked into the room. She was holding Luhan’s hand and was walking behind him.

“Is everyone here?” Luhan shouted.”We  have someone you should met”

“She’s my baby sister”

“She is back from Europe.”

“She is our maknae!”

“She is our (y/n)!” They shouted.

It was her, she was here, in my house, in my living room. She was blushing and was looking down at her feet.

“Which one of you does she belong to?” Chen bluntly asked.

“She’s mine.” They all said.

“Oh so she been four-timing all of you?” Chen said with his eyebrows raised.

“No. They are just my really good friends.” She said as she punched all of them on the arm.

“Well hello I am Kim Jong Dae, but everyone just calls me Chen.” He said in a flirtatious way.

“You can’t have her! I don’t approve!” Sehun said as he playfully pushed him away.

“Hello I am Chanyeol, the pro gamer.” He said acting cute with his v sign by his eye.

“Hello I’m Byun, Byun Baek Hyun” damn way to ruin an introduction.

She laughed at my lame greeting. Who the hell do I think I am James Bonds? Aigoo.

“We need you to watch her. We kinda kidnapped her from her family.” Luhan said as he tossed Chen her phone.

“She was suppose to go to Busan to visit her grandparents, but we won’t let her go see them because it means we won't get to see her until tomorrow so we kidnapped her.” Kai said.

“Yes so while we go to work can you watch over her.” Kyungsoo said.

“Don’t try any funny business either because I will kill you if you hurt my baby sister!” Sehun threatened.

“Sehun why can’t I go home? I promise I won’t go. I don’t want to be a burden.” She said.

“Nonsense a dongsaeng to our dongsaens is a dongsaeng of ours.” Chen said pulling her hands toward the couch to sit next to him.

“Yeah we can play video games, don’t worry I’ll teach you.” Chanyeol said gleefully as he sat down on the other side.

“Okay so well be back in a couple of hours, bye (y/n)” they said in unison.

“Okay here.” Chanyeol hands her a remote.

“Let’s play” Chanyeol was teaching her how to play and she was awful. She couldn’t survive a single round. “Aigoo, I'm hungry and bored. Hey how about loser buys lunch?”

“Call”

“Call”

“Chanyeol do you think it will be fair?”

“Um find let’s double.”

“Baek wanna play, losers buy lunch.”

“Call”

“okay teams… Okay palm up vs palm down.”

“1..2..3..”

“Okay (y/n) and Beak are one team and Chanyeol and I are the other.”

“Hyung I’m hungry for sushi from Golden Fish” Chanyeol laughed, that was one of the most expensive places for sushi. I had to win for both of us.

We started the game, we were winning until Chanyeol started going pro on us. We were 1000 points behind. We took a break because she had to go to the bathroom. I walked her to the bathroom. When she was done she walked out and told me “let’s win this now.” I didn’t understand what she met.

We got back. And she killed. We won within minutes.

Once we won we jumped up and she hugged me. She smelt nice like cherry blossoms.

“Oppas lost, what were saying you wanted, sushi from Golden Fish?” She teased.

Chanyeol and Chen were still in shock. They were still sitting down. Then Sehun comes in.

“Hey what are we celebrating?”

“(Y/n) just beat Chanyeol.”

“In what game?”

“Master Assassin”

“No way, she is a pro in the game, I got fooled by her when we played that game in high school.”

“Yes and I still have the pictures unnie Sehun”

“Yah! You better not show them!”

“Deh unnie, Chanyeol and Chen are buying lunch”

“Chicken? Pizza? Hamburger?”

“Chicken!” She shouted she was so cute. Chan and Chanyeol went to go buy it. Then came back with 2 chickens. We ate a happy lunch. We heard stories about Sehun unnie. She was very interesting. Her dad owned a hotel company.

We played around two. She won. Then Chanyeol challenge her to his favorite game which he holds the top score. He even beated his current top score. She lost at first but on her 3rd try she was winning she set the new top score. Chen and Sehun were dying on the floor laughing. Chanyeol had his eyes and mouth wide open in shock. She was tired so she passed the remote to Sehun. The she came and sat next to me.

She was falling asleep. She accidently rested her head on my shoulder. My heart was pounding. She looked so angelic.

“Okay were back!” Luhan said.

“I wasn’t sleeping, I’m sorry Baekhyun-ssi” she said as she got up.

“Minseok oppa!” She said as she noticed him walking in the door.

“Yeah these guys accidently met a week ago in Italy. I didn’t find out until last night when they came out of the airplane at the same time.” Luhan explained.

“Why is Chanyeol in shock.” Kai asked.

“Oh (y/n) just beat his high scores in almost all his games.” Chen laughed.

“Well get ready Suho invited us to eat dinner. (y/n) we bought you clothes for you to wear.” Kyungsoo said.

“Who chose it” was the first thing she asked.

“Don’t worry, I picked it out”

“thank you oppa!” She grabbed the bag and ran to the bathroom.

She came out in a stunning light turquoise dress with a grey scarf and a matching grey cardigan.

When we got there Suho, Lay, and Tao were waiting. Then I heard a screaming when I saw her running in front of us to hug Kris. Kris smiled and said that they met each other when they were in England.

Aigoo she had a lot of guys around her.

“She doesn’t have a lot of girl friends because they only use her to get to one of us.” Sehun said from behind me.

“Either that or they bully her to leave our side, sometimes they threaten her to get away from us.” Kyungsoo interrupted.

I felt sorry for her and I could only imagine what she has been through. I wanted to protect her from danger. We ate dinner and after that she grabbed Lay’s hand and pulled him to the piano.

They played a song together. I was amazed she looked so elegant. I wanted to play a song with her.

After dinner we went back to my house. We drank soju. We had fun, but I was falling sleep so I sat on the couch next to her. We fell asleep together.

It was past midnight when I woke up and saw her in my arms. She was resting quietly. Everyone had pasted out on the floor. I got up and carried her to my bed. I left her there and went to go sleep on the couch.

I liked her and really liked her.

I woke up to her dog barking outside. I saw that I was still in the couch. I walked out into her backyard to see her dog barking then I fell to my knees. Something hit me from my back. Everything faded to black...

 

 

10/27 I'm here just editing my story by fixing the grammar errors. Thank you for reading. Hope you will read my other fanfic "The Fallen Angel"