Chapter 13

Memories

- Your POV – 
“Oppa stop.” I saw him hiding behind the pillar. He was aiming at me.

I heard the bang but didn’t feel anything. Was it a quick death?

I opened my eyes to see someone smiling. Then something dripped on my face it was warm. And red.

He collapsed on top of me.

“I’m sorry”

I woke up in Sehun’s arms. It was nice but it felt wrong for some strange reason.

As I get up I got scared when the door opened. Was it the kidnappers again.

I don’t remember that incident but Lay told me that the reason I can’t remember is because the kidnapers hurt me.

Then three strangers entered my room but it was the same guys I met yesterday. I think they were Chan and Chenyeol and the other who I don’t remember.

“Hey (y/n), do you remember yet?” Chenyeol said.
“I’m sorry but no.”

“Don’t worry this will help you remember.” He held up a video game. He handed me a controller.

“Lulu, Sehunnie. Wake up.” I told them to wake up. I haven’t been to my room since I’ve been home. I walk up to my room. I walk in and turn on the lights.

I was surprised because my room had pictures of him everywhere. His clothes where in my closet. Even his toiletries where in my bathroom.

I smiled because I liked the thought of having someone like him. I saw my phone and the lock screen was him and me. I couldn’t get pass the lock screen because I don’t remember my password.

“Hey.” I turn to see him at the door. “Um the guys told me to check up on you.” He stepped inside my room. “Wow your room looks like my room. We must have been together for a long time. I’m sorry I don’t remember you or any of this”

“No I’m sorry. Let’s get back to the guys.” We walked down the stairs. Then there was someone new at the door.

“Oppa! Tae Hyung oppa!” I shout and run into his arms.

“See I told you that I know her.”
“Are you being mean to Tae oppa?”
“How do you know him?”
“I don’t know! I just know him. My memories are still dull, but I remember watching TV and he made me laugh when I cried.”

Everyone was surprised but I grabbed his hand and pulled him toward the couch. Before I could get him there I fainted into his arms. I woke up again.

“Don’t you think that we should take her to the hospital if she keeps fainting like this?”

“I got something better.” Sehun said as he took out his phone. “Kyungsoo Hyung someone call the doctor.. Wait Hyung seriously we need you to come to (y/n)’s house.”

Kyungsoo arrived and he gave me a check up. He said I was doing fine and that I just needed some rest. I was sitting next to Taehyung and I fell asleep on him.

Sehun woke me up and carried me to my room. However, I couldn’t get this strange feeling out of my head. When I was sleeping on Taehyung’s shoulder it felt right.

Once I was in my room, I the TV. It was showing a rerun of Boys Over Flowers. I fell asleep watching it.

**

I woke up in shock. It was that guy kissing another girl. I remembered crying and running away from him. The TV was still on, I guess it was a Boys Over Flowersmarathon, then I made the connection.

Maybe my life was like Jun Pyo’s. He saw his girlfriend kiss his best friend. That’s why he didn’t remember her because he wanted to block that memory out. I don’t want a boyfriend who cheated on me. Therefore, I thought it was better to not remember him.

I started taking his things and packed them into a box. I look at Taehyung who just entered.

I remembered him being there when I was crying. Maybe it was him who comforted me when I saw the other guy kissing that girl.

I smiled at him, “let’s go”. I said as I pulled him downstairs.

“(y/n) where are you going?” Luhan asked.
“I’m going out with Taehyung. I’ll be back.” I said as I waved to them.

We went to the park and ate kimbap. We had fun on the swings. We went to the Han River and road bikes. Then it started to rain. We ran to a convenient store then we ate ramen.

When we got back I arrived to 10 angry guys.

“What the hell (y/n)!” Kris yelled.
“Where were you?” Lay said.
“Why didn’t you answer our calls?” Suho asked.

“I’m not a little kid. I don’t have to tell you anything!” I yelled past them.

“Where are you going with him?” Tao yelled.
“I’m going to my room!”
“Not with him?”
“Fine! I hate all of you!” I yelled at all of them. Then I turned to Taehyung, “Sorry about this I had fun. I’ll see you tomorrow.” I said as I kissed his cheek.

Then I stormed off to my room and shutting my door with an audible slam. I looked at my phone, my useless phone.

“Why can’t I remember!?!”

- Baekhyun POV -
I watched her as she left with that guy. I felt it. That sense of jealously. I didn’t know her but seeing pictures of us made me made when she went with him because she was mine.

What did I do to her to make her forget me? Why can I only remember my friends?

Then I heard shouting. They were going crazy because of that guy. They were angry at him. They were worried about her. They were upset because they felt the pain that was suppose to be mine, the pain of seeing a girlfriend leave for another man.

I walked to her room. Maybe something will be there that will make me remember. When I got in I saw that she took everything down.

I went back downstairs to see everyone. Everyone was there except Minseok, he was at an overseas conference.

My mom called and asked me to go home. I said good bye to the guys. My father’s secretary picked me up and drove me to my mom.

“Hey sweety! Do you remember anything?”
“Nope. Why did you call me over?”

“Oh this is Kim Chae Soo. She was your girlfriend after you broke up with (y/n)”

“What?”

“Yeah. You caught (y/n) cheating on you with another man. Then you broke up woth her. I know how upset you were so you came to live here since your house reminded you so much of her.”

“But the guys-“

“Who are you going to believe them or you own mother. Tell him Chae Soo of the times you had.”

“Baek don’t you remember me. Remember the fun times we had at the beach and at the amusement park.” She smiled a gentle smile.

Her smile was some how familiar. I liked it. Maybe my mother was telling the truth.

That other girl obviously doesn’t want to remember me so why should I want to remember her.

“Chae Soo maybe you can help me remember.” I smiled.

We were going to the beach on the weekend to see what I could remember.

- Taehyung POV -
My little date with (y/n) was wonderful. We laughed, we ate food, and best of all we were together.

My wish came true. She didn’t have any memories of her boyfriend. She could be mine.

I took her home. When we got in there her friends were there staring angrily at us, mainly at me.

Her cubby faced friend wasn’t there so that was lucky. I doubted he remembered my face.

They all yelled at her for going out with me. She yelled at them then something unexpected happened.

She kissed my check. Then she stormed off to her room.

I wish she didn’t leave me alone with them.

“Yah! You bastard who are you?!”
“She is already taken.”
“Yeah so don’t go after her!”

“For all I know she doesn’t seem to want to remember him.”

“Why you mother er” the tall elf said as he grabbed my collar and made a fist.

“Chanyeol, No!” Dr. Do’s son said as he tried to calm him down. I never talked to Kyungsoo so and I’ve always avoided him at work.

“I don’t care who you are, but don’t get in between my sister and my friend’s relationship.”

“Leave and don’t come back!” One of them said.

I left but I never said I won’t come back. I will reclaim her as mine.

I threw a rock to her window.

“Ppsstt”

“Taehyung is that you?”

“Yeah. I have a plan. Let’s go to the beach this weekend. Just you and me. I’ll help you escape. Here is my phone. Text me.”

“Okay” she smiled and went back to her room

She was going to be my angel.