Chapter 17

Memories

Bang

I open my eyes to see Taehyung on the floor. I look around to see where the shot came from when I saw that it was uncle Kook.

“Uncle Kook?!”

“Hey sweetie! How are you?” He smiled as he walked over to me and untied me.

“Me? I’m just trying to survive.” I laugh as I hugged him.

“Well that’s good to hear.”

We untied my friends and I was about to check on Taehyung after I looked at Tao’s injury.

Bang

I turn around to see Baekhyun smiling. Then I saw a little red spot on his shirt which quickly turned into a bigger dark red circle.

He fell to his knees.

I run over to him. In the background I hear the guys running for help or gathering the remaining goons, and beating up Taehyung. Shedding tears as I reached for his hand. “Baek? Wake up. Please don’t leave me. Please.”

He opens his eyes and gives my a faint smile. “Hey (y/n) don’t cry. Please don’t cry.”

“Oppa don’t talk. Please.” He touched my face with his hand.

“Oppa I’m sorry that I can’t remember you. I really try because a deep part of me knows that you are my person.”

“Shh (y/n) it is okay” he said with a faint smile. “I am glad that I know who you are because you are my sunshine, you are best friend, and you are my girlfriend. You made my life wonderful because with you I was never lonely.”

“Oppa don’t say stuff like that! It sounds like you are dying. You can’t die, oppa! You can’t leave me.” Tears were blurring my vision. I heard the ambulance sirens approaching.

“Baek please hold on. Help is coming.” I cried.

“Ok I’ll wait but I fell really cold. And I’m really tired. Can’t I go to sleep for a little bit.”

His eyes were closing when I lender forward and kissed his lips.

He opened his eyes and smiled, “Your kisses will always keep me alive” he joked.

I kissed him again, “This is the first time the princess saves Prince Charming with a kiss” he smiled.

It was hard not to laugh, “Prince Charming? More like you are the prince who was turned into a frog.”

“Ah but you kissed a frog.” He laughed.

“So I can save you.”

“Okay. Okay. I thank thee my beautiful princess. But if I see you with anyone else but me I won’t hold back. You are only allowed to kiss me.”

“I understand”

I look up to see uncle kook with the paramedics. Following behind them was the rest of the guys and the police.

“I’m getting cold again. Can I have another heated kiss?” Baek asked.

“When you wake up again.”

“Promise?”

“I promise.” He weakly said.

“Promise that you’ll wake up and never leave me?” I said.

He mumbled his answer since the paramedics put him to sleep.

Then he was carried away. I wanted to go with him but I was going to slow them down since I sprained my ankle.

Kris and Chanyeol put my arms around their shoulders but my feet where off the floor since they were too tall.

Minseok and Chen laughed as they replaced them. Then I remembered Taehyung. I turned to see him passed out and being carried away by paramedics.

He wasn’t dead. When we got down the hill my uncle drove us to the hospital. Sehun was falling asleep on Luhan’s shoulder, Suho was patting Lay’s head, Kyungsoo looked at Kai’s bruises, Kris was comforting Tao, Minseok was calling his girlfriend, Chanyeol and Chen were comforting me by telling me that Baek was going to be okay.

When we arrived Baek was already in surgery. We all waited. I was limping so Chanyeol swooped me off my feet and carried me to the ER. Apparently I had a fractured ankle instead of a small sprain.

I had a cast by the time Baekhyun’s family came running through the doors. His mother looked all each of us. Then she lite up with anger when she saw me.

“You! You evil ! This is all your fault again! I knew you were trouble since day 1!” Then she raised her hand.

I closed my eyes shut and I was preparing for her slap but then it was silent. “Umma! Leave her alone!”

We were all surprised to hear Baek coming from Suho’s phone.

“Baekhyun! Oh my baby! Are you okay!” She said as she walked toward Suho.

“Umma! Can’t you be nice to (y/n)!” It was the last thing he said.

“I thought he was still in surgery?” Chen asked.

“Maybe it is his ghost?” Lay added.

“Ghost?! Where!? Ahh Kris hold me” Tao screamed.

“No it was on my voicemail.” Suho confirmed.

“He must have done it before going in for surgery.” Chanyeol said.

“So is he like a fortune teller since he knew that his mom and (y/n) would fight?” Kai said.

“Aigoo” Minseok said as he slapped the back of Kai’s head.

Kai was about to say something when the doctor came out.

“Which one of you is (y/n)?”

“I am” I said.

“Baekhyun is going to be fine but before we put him down he asked me to tell you, ‘I promise'”

I smiled, “thank you doctor nim”

I promise.

I promise.