Chapter 3

Memories

- 1 Day Before Incident -

I woke up to the sun shining through the window. I stretched with my eyes still closed. My hand reaches forward and I felt someone beside me. Then I realized that I was in Baekhyun’s house. I open my eyes to see a Baekhyun sleeping like a baby.

He is so perfect. His skin is so smooth and clear. His black hair was tussled but it was a handsome messy look. His long eyelashes were something to be envious of him. I was about to move some of his hair away from his face, when his eyes popped open and grabbed my hand.

“Good morning, babe” he laughed as he climbed on top of me.

“You scared me, Baekkie gu” I pouted.

“I’m sorry” he said then kissed my lips. “You should sleepover more often. I like how you sleep.” He chuckled.

“What are you taking about, we sleepover at each other houses all the time.” I said trying to push him off of me.

“Yes but you’re always awake first, I never get to watch you sleep.” He said while brushing my hair.

“Ok, now you’re getting creepy.” I laughed “Maybe you should wake up earlier.”

“Maybe I will if it means I get to see you sleeping in my arms.” He smirked.

Ring ring ring -appa- ring ring

“Ugh, why does the mood have always be killed by something?” Baek whinned as he got off me to answer his phone.

Baekhyun has been in the mood a lot. Baek and I didn’t have a total innocent relationship, but I was the responsible one. If Baek had it his way, we would spend most of the day sleeping together. Plus he was still in trouble from last time.

Baekhyun was always way too eager when we were alone. Baek had a thing for ripping my clothes off. I hated when he would do that because it was a drag to go shopping for more clothes that would end up in the trash. He always ruined my favorite clothing too. I usually get to wear some of my clothes once then they would go to the trash. Therefore, last time, I was fed up with him ripping my clothes I banned him from having with me.

I got up and put on Baekhyun’s hoodie and walked to the bathroom. After I cleaned up I walked to the kitchen. I got myself a glass of water when Chen came running down the stairs.

He took my cup out of my hands and gulped the water down. “Hey (y/n), when did you get here? Do me a favor, there’s a girl in my room and when she comes down tell her I went to work. Okay bye.” He says as he ruffles my hair.

I look at my empty cup. I go back to the kitchen to get more water. I walk toward the stairs again when Chanyeol comes down.

“Hey (y/n). No time to talk but there’s a girl in my room so can you tell her-“

“That you went to work” I cut him off.

“Yeah. Thank you.” He said as he took my cup and chugged my water down.

Again, I stare at my empty cup. I walk back to the kitchen. Then I walk back toward the stairs when I see Baekhyun coming down. He takes my cup and drinks the water down.

“Yah! Why won’t anyone let me drink water! Does everyone want me to die of thirst?” I pouted as I shuffled back to the kitchen.

“Aww stop being so cute.” Baekhyun said as he followed behind me.

“Um excuse me but can someone tell me where Chen went?” a small voice came from the living room.

“Have you seen Chanyeol?” Another voice said behind her.

“They went to work.” I told them. “Would you like some breakfast?”

“Oh, no thank you. I have to go.” They both said.

The girls awkwardly left. The house was quiet again.

“Hey. We have the whole house alone.” He smirked.

“And. . . ”

“Well can’t we have some fun?”

“Doesn’t your dad want you at work early?”

“Yes but can’t we do this before I go.” He said as he pulled me against him. “We won’t get to see each other for the whole day.”

I wanted to give in to him so I pushed myself against him. He lifted me up to the counter top. He bit my shoulder. Then.

“We’re back!” Chanyeol and Chen interrupted as they came into the kitchen.

“Yah!” Baekhyun yelled at them as he chased them out. Once he pushed them out he turned to me. He was walking seductively when he phone rang. He sighed “Arra I’ll be there.” He hung up the phone.

“You have to go now, don’t you.” I said as walked over to him.

“Yeah. I’m sorry.” He said disappointed. “Come on I’ll take you home.” He drove me home and walked me to my door.

“I’ll miss you today.” I said as I hugged him.

“I’ll miss you too. But don’t worry tomorrow, I’ll have you screaming my name all day.” He whispered as he kissed me goodbye.

I watched him as he drive away. I walked into my house. I took a shower then ate breakfast. I got my laptop and started my homework.

My final thesis was about memories. I ran up to my room to get my flash drive that had all my notes and previous research about memories. I plugged it into my laptop. When I opened it, I saw that it was the wrong one. It was my photo album.

It was still early so I decided to go through some of the pictures. The first picture was me and my friend Yixing at a piano recital back when we were three and when I lived in China. Yixing lives here now and goes by the name Lay, he’s one of my best friends.

Next was a picture of Kyungsoo and I holding hands as we walked down the street into the light. We were about nine. Kyungsoo was my first friend since I moved back to the Korea; he’s also my 1st boyfriend.

Next was a picture of Sehun, Jongin, and I at our high school entrance ceremony. Kyungsoo went to a different school, but we never stopped talking to each other. Sehun and Jongin both liked me, they even fought each other over me, but I didn’t want to be with either of them because I valued our friendship more.

Next was a picture of Luhan and I. Luhan was Sehun’s neighbor and I had a crush on him. I liked to follow him everywhere. Until he left for college, he changed, he was more like a brother instead a flirt.

Next were pictures of Kris and I when I went to England for my first year of college. Kris and I spoke English fluently and I loved spending time with him. We only spend half of the year together because his dad called him home early. He asked me to come with him but I wanted to stay in England. We met later in Korea again. He’s part of my circle of friends.

Next came a picture of Minseok. I accidently met him in Italy first. He was there on a business trip, while I went there for a mini vacation before I went back to Seoul. We spent a week together in Italy, and it was really fun. The funny thing was that he was Luhan’s friend, but we didn’t find out until after we arrived in Seoul together, and Luhan was waiting at the airport.

Next was when I met Chen, Chanyeol, and Baekhyun at the house. I pretended to play "dumb" when it came to video games, but in reality I was the master! I beat Chanyeol’s scores in all of his video game especially the game Sehun and I used to play as kids. When I played teams with Baekhyun. 

Then was it was a picture of Tao. When I was wondering the streets and I accidently met Tao because he was performing his wushu on the streets. He was so cool. 

Next was the dinner at a restaurant where I found out that everyone knew everyone. I reunited with Kris and discovered that Tao was his brother and Suho was his step brother.

“Why are you looking at old pictures?” A voice said from behind me.

“Ah you scared me!” I said when I turned around to see Luhan and Minseok.

“Let’s go out and play!” Luhan offered.

“I can’t, I have a thesis to write.”

“But that’s not due until 3 weeks from now.”

“I want to get it out of the way.”

“Fine! You’re no fun, call me when you’re y, free, and single. Ready to bingo.” Luhan said as he walked outside.

Minseok was still sitting next to me, “what are you writing about?”

“Memories”

“Really mines about dreams. Do you need any-“

“MINSEOK! When I leave you are suppose to follow.” Luhan said as he bursted back into my house. He grabbed Minseok's hand and walked back out.

I went to get the rights flash drive and I started.

- 8 o’clock -

I finally finished my rough draft. I only needed a cheesy line to finish it.

The creation of memories are valuable bits of information because memories help individuals survive. Without them or bits missing our individuality and personality will be altered because we would not be able to remember the experiences we gained from events. Memories are not stored in one specific place, they are memories all around the brain. Memories are our personality and without them we would be lost, we would lost our loved ones because we would be a different person without them.

Done. I the TV and my phone. I phone was having a heart attack or something because it was buzzing out of control. I had 125 missed calls, 46 voice mails, and 234 messages. Aww I was loved and missed.

Most of the messages where about the guys having fun all day. They wanted to rub it in my face that they were free. Then there was Baekhyun’s messages of support and love. I texted him back.

Me: hey baekkie~~ I miss you too ♥ 사랑해요 오빠 (I love you oppa)

It was about 8:45 and I made a late dinner. I watched TV, a music program was on. My favorite group made a comeback. Infinite was back with Back. Once it was over I watched a new drama It’s Okay That’s Love. It was really good. It was getting late but I wanted to stay up for Baekhyun. My eyes failed me as I started falling a sleeping on my coffee table.

 

10/15 Hello :D I'm just editing my grammar. . . I'm just procrastinating on my homework, but I can care less right now. which is really bad! I hope all of you are not like me! Do your work D< BYE love you.