Chapter 14

Memories

Your POV -
The week pasted by fast. In that week I was able to remember Chen and Chanyeol. I felt so sorry toward them because they where my best friends and I couldn’t recognize them.

I just can’t remember Baekhyun. And I haven’t seen him around since I have met Taehyung. Chanyeol says that he doesn’t want to see me. They even said that he doesn’t want to get involved with me.

He said that us not being able to remember each other happened for a reason. Maybe he was right. They guys tried to get us together but neither of us care for the other anymore.

I was with Taehyung now, I guess. He made me happy. We weren’t able to go on out because I was under watchful eyes. I texted him every night.

He was the one who helped me with my memories. Which were still fuzy. Tomorrow Taehyung promised we would go to the beach.

I woke up to a ringing. It was Taehyung and he was outside. I escaped from my window with his help. Then we drove off. Before I left I left a note so they wouldn’t worry.

- Baekhyun POV -
Today I was going to the beach with Chae Soo. She said I loved the beach. Which was true.

We got there around afternoon. It was beautiful. We went swimming. She said I liked to go swimming without my shirt but when I took it off I felt strange. Like I can’t even explain it. Like I was breaking a promise, without even knowing why or who I made it to.

We ate lunch. She said I love cucumbers. But the taste was strange, but I ate them.

We went back to see the sunset. Then I saw her. (Y/n) was smiling with that guy from before. She was all covered up too while Taehyung was shirtless.
I let her go because I had no interest in her. I look at Chae Soo and she was hugging my arm. We laid down on the blanket. She fell asleep so I closed my eyes.

There she was again. She was dancing in the moonlight. She turn and smiled. Then ran towards me. ‘Baekie remember me.’ She whispered. ‘Remember’ then she kissed me. ‘Please remember’ then she disappeared.

Then it all happened. I sudden flood of my memories of her.

Her beautiful smile. Her impish laugh. The twinkle in her eyes. Her pink blushing cheeks. Her plump pink lips. Her warm kisses. Her silky skin.

Everything I remembered about her. It contradicted everything that Chae Soo said.

I hated the beach because (y/n) would wear revealing clothing. Guys would stare at her and it made me jealous.

I didnt like taking my shirt off because we promised each other that we wouldn’t show our bodies to other people because she belonged to me and I belonged to her.

I hated cucumbers. They were evil things.

I woke up in a snap. I also woke up Chae Soo.

“Babe what’s wrong?”
“Don’t call me that.” I said as I took her grasp off me.
“Babe tell me what’s wrong. Do you need to go to the hospital?”
“Stop calling me that. You’re not my girlfriend, and you never were, huh?”

She looked dumbfounded. She looked down, “Baek is true. Your mother and I tricked you. But we did it because we love you. I love you Baek. Doesn’t that mean anything to you?”

I knew my mom didn’t like (y/n) but to go to this extreme to get me to leave her side made me sick. I looked at Chae Soo crying.

“Look Chae Soo. I’m sorry but I don’t love you.”

“Can’t you try, and forget that other girl?”

“I’m sorry but no, I love her. She means everything to me. And I hope that I haven’t lost her yet. Bye Chae Soo. Don’t worry you’ll find someone.” I said to her.

I ran off to find (y/n). She was at the beach. I had to find her before it was too late.

I saw her on the pier with that guy. Who was he, trying to steal my girl while I was away.

When I got there I had already lost them. I looked around and I catch her getting into his car. I get into a cab and text Chanyeol.

Where is (y/n)? I remember now.

Hyung seriously! About time, I was going to steal her if you didn’t.

Don’t joke around with me. Where is she. Is she still with that guy from before?

She said she was in her way home right now. Yeah that guy came back and kidnapped her. They went to the beach this morning. We didn’t notice until after they left. Sorry Hyung.

It’s okay as long as she’s okay. Thanks for watching over her.

I took the short cut to her house. When I arrived I opened the door to 10 angry faces that quickly turned to happy faces.

“Baek you’re finally back!”
“Hyung you got back in time to talk some sense into your girlfriend”
“What made you remember?”
“I’ll tell you later.” We heard a car engine then off. “When she comes let me handle this”

She came in laughing then she stopped when she saw all of us.

“Okay guy I know you’re mad but-“

I cut her off with a kiss. My hands cupped her face. Her checks were warm, I smiled into the kids because she was blushing. She didn’t move her lips.

I pulled back and smiled at her. Her eyes were wife open then she slapped me. Then ran into her room.

“Wow! After weeks of separation, the first thing you do is kiss her. Bravo!” Sehun teased.

“Then you get slapped” Tao teased.

“Well that wasn’t what I expected.” I smiled.

“What did you expect for her to be like ‘oh Baekhyun I remember!’ Them kid you back and the end?” Kai mocked.

“Actually yes.”

“We don’t live in fairy tales. Now you scared her.” Kris said.

Then we remembered that Taehyung was still here. I turn to him, “Yah punk! Leave my girlfriend alone. She’s mine.”

“That’s not was she said last night.”

“What is that suppose to mean?”

“I don’t know”

I was so angry. I punched him. I hit him so hard that he feel to the ground. His lip was bleeding.

“Don’t appear in front of my girlfriend again you mother er” I said as I kicked him out the door.

-Your POV-
I ran into my room fully embarrassed. I locked my door. My back was against the door, tears were falling down.

I almost had my old life back. I had my friends, I was making a new boyfriend and my memories where coming back with the exception of Baekhyun.

The worst thing was that my heart won’t stop thumping. My checks were still warm from the blushing. My lips craved more of his kisses. The taste of him was all to familiar.

There was a knocking on my window. It was Taehyung. I let him in. He saw that I was crying, he didn’t say a word but he comforted me. After I was done crying he got up and headed for the window.

He turned and kissed me too. Then he left. His kiss was different from Baekhyun’s. His kiss didn’t make me blush or make my heart beat out of control. Nor did my lips crave for more.

Maybe it was my mind telling me that I shouldn’t forget Baekhyun.

I fell asleep trying to remember him.

 

Hello :D I'm not sure if anyone reads this but meh .-. it would be nice to know that someone was reading. I'm not going to stop writing this because I like writing it. Even if no one reads it, I'll just write it for myself. :) sorry for the grammer errors. I write this on my phone and I get too lazy to edit it.