Chapter 8

Memories

- Your POV -
I woke up dawn. I was looking at the ceiling and wondering. It had been at least 24 hours that I have been kidnapped. I could see the early sun peaking throw a crack.

Ironically, my kidnappers son’s, and my new friend, Tae Hyung was sleeping right beside me. We had fallen asleep watching the latest drama. I looked closely at him sleeping. He really reminded me of Baekhyun.

I miss Baekhyun and I wonder what he was doing. I just wanted to be with him. I made a wish to the rising sun, I wish to see Baekhyun soon. I laid down and went back to sleep.

I woke up a few hours later to a bowl of oatmeal. Taehyung was sitting on the floor waiting for me to wake up. His resmblence was extremely close that he looked like Baekhyun. They had the same black hair with pretty hands, a similar deadly smile and their eyes.

- Taehyung POV -
Wow she is really pretty when she sleeps up. Her hair was messy but I liked it. Her smile was so soft and comforting. She had a boyfriend. I was envious of him. He was able to wake up next to her everyday. He gets to shower her in pure admiration.
I was surprised to see her at first because her beauty was no joke. I only wanted to protect her. Last night I was thinking about what would happen after all of this ended. My dad planned to kill her parents and her.

I was thinking that I should steal her away before he gets to her. And I’ll tell her a lie that he’s tracking us down so she can’t go back home. Then she would have to stay with me.

It was stupid of me to secretly kidnap her, but I wanted her. I wanted her as my wife, I wanted her to be the mother of my children, I wanted to grow old together.

But will she ever love me as much as her boyfriend? Is it right of me to just break them up so I can have her to myself. I wanted to stop thinking about it for now.

“Hey are you awake yet?”
“Yeah I’m awake”

- Your POV -
I got up and I was escorted to the bathroom. I got a change of clothing and to take a shower. At least they had the decency to let me take care of my personal hygiene. I was then escorted to the showering hall by Taehyung.

I had the whole place to myself. It was nice because I didn’t have to worry about some ert middle aged man peeping at me.

Taehyung POV -
Oh my gawd. She is showering right now. She is completely . Water was dripping down her slightly tanned skin. I could peep if I wanted to since I was the only one with her. I had only imagined the site. Temptation was eating me alive. I almost gave in, but no I didn’t want to be caught by her.

your POV -
After I was done, I changed into the clothes. They were big and baggy on me. It was an oversized hoodie and sweats. I looked like a marshmallow. I took off the hoodie and just wore my tank top.

There was nothing to do since we killed Taehyung’s battery when we watched TV last night. Taehyung insisted that we talked about each other.

“What’s your favorite color, food, song, group, movie, book?” He was a machine spitting question after question.

“Rainbow, jjangmyeon and cheescake, Best Luck, Infinite, B.A.P, BTS, EXO, A Werewolf Boy, The Giver. What about you?”

“My favorite food is food I like all foods. And I like Big Bang and BTS. And I don’t remember the last movie or book I’ve seen.” He laughed. “People say that I look like BTS Taehyung, do you think so?”

“Umm yeah, if I close my eyes.” I said as a closed my eyes. It was a joke I do with Baekhyun because he also says he looks like EXO’s Baekhyun.

We laughed at my bad joke and them we talked some more. Taehyung was a year older than I. He went to prestigious schools and was the top of his class which I questioned several times because he was a real pabo.

I was humming in the bed to my favorite song “Can you save can you save me, save me, save me 돌아와줘 I want you back back back back back” as I was saying back it reminded me of Baek. I song my own version, ” Can you save can you save me, save me, save me 돌아와줘 I want you Baek Baek Baek Baek Baek” The afternoon pasted really slowly.

- Baekhyun POV -
Tonight was night that we were going to rescue (y/n). I woke up at dawn. The sun was rising and I got up from bed to go outside. I made a wish to the sun, I wish to see (y/n) soon. I went back to bed.

Everyone woke up early that day excited to see (y/n) again. Her parents were happy too see all of us awake so early so they made us breakfast.

It was like breakfast heaven. They made eggs, bacon, sausage, pancakes, waffles, and fruit smoothies.

“Ummonim that was really good!” Sehun says as he rubs his belly in delight.

“Yeah I can’t eat another bite.” Kai says as he takes another spoon full of eggs.

“Where did you learn to cook?” Minseok said as he gathered the dishes.

“Does (y/n) know how to cook like this?” Tao asked out of the blue.

“Yeah she does. That’s why this food tasted familiar!” Sehun reclaimed.

“Wow! Really in going to ask her to cook for me when we get her back”

“Yah Tao-ah! My girlfriend isn’t your chef!” I said as punched his arm.

“You can’t keep her all to yourself. Sharing is caring.” Tao pouted.

“She’s mine. Maybe you should get your own girlfriend to cook for you.” I said back.

We laughter and we prepared. Her mom got out some toys, they got out: walkie talkies, small cameras, fancy watches, night googles, and rope.
Tao stood up “I’m going to wusu their butts” then he sat down.

We went to work but asked for the afternoon off. After work, it was about noonish. We went over the plan again.

Team Ace: Kris, Luhan, Minseok, Lay, Chen, and tao will come in from the side while Team kick : Suho, Kai, Sehun, Chanyeol, Kyungsoo, and I will come from the back. Then from there when we get the que from Team eagle we will split up once we are inside and break into teams of 2. Then we’ll look for (y/n).

On the car ride we were all serious. Until Sehun and Kai opened their mouths.

“Krr krr this is bubble tea. Can do you copy big mamma. Over.”

“Krr krr this is chicken manic. Can you hear me galaxy? Over”

“Big Mamma!” “Galaxy?”

“That’s you code name. I thought it would be cool to have code names.”

“Ok but why am I big mamma?” “And why am I galaxy?”

“Because it makes sense like I love chicken so m chicken manic and Sehun likes bubble tea so he is bubble tea, duh.”

This stated and up roar of fighting between everyone. Her parents only laughed in the their car.

“Enough! No code names! I can’t remember this names!” Kris said.

We had arrived at the site. We got into our teams and headed into the forest. Her parents were far behind us. We arrived first then once we had the warehouse in site they would drive up to the place and give us the que.

“This is panda. We have the warehouse in site.”
“This is buuble tea. We also have it in site.”

“This is mama eagle. We are headed to the enterence now.”

I looked for any site of goons but I saw none in site. “There aren’t any goons from the back.”
“This is panda, who is this?”
“Tao this is serious!”
“Well serious, state your name so we know who you are for future reference.”
“Are you serious?”
“No this panda.”
“Can you guys shut up! Kris out.”
“Haha out!!”
“It sounds like running man! Bubble tea out! Hahaha”
Suho: “Shouldn’t the maknae have stayed home and finished coloring their coloring books”
Kyungsoo: “And aren’t they missing their favorite show, Porro?”
Kai: “Tonight is a rerun. We have already seen it”
Sehun: “and we finished coloring those books yesterday”

“Papa eagle. We have made it to the front. We are going in. When we say hello that’s your que. Good luck boys.”

We were silent. The once lively forest became dead silent. We waited for the que.

“Hello.”