Chapter 5

Memories

-your pov-

Bam bang

I woke up when I heard a strange sound coming from downstairs. I come to my senses and realize that I was in my bed. I remembered falling asleep in my living room.

It could only mean that Baekhyun came and brought me to my room. I guess it was Baekhyun who was downstairs. I felt at ease. I wanted to see Baekhyun so I got out of bed.

I walked to the door. Then it suddenly opens. I had a big grin but it quickly faded when I see that it’s not Baekhyun.

Then another guy in black came from behind him and they came into my room. I tried to run away but I was too slow. In no time I was pinned to the ground.

I was screaming but a hand was covering my mouth. Hot tears were falling down. I kicked, but nothing. Then I was tied with my hands tied behind my back and legs bond together.

A guy got a rag and walked towards me. He put it over my mouth and everything faded to black…

- Baekhyun’s POV-

I was falling in and out of consciousness. I was still on the floor. I saw guys going upstairs. I wanted to get up but I couldn’t feel my legs.

I heard her scream. I could feel the hot tears weld up in my eyes.

She was in danger and I couldn’t save her. Her screams where painful like a thousand bullets to my heart. Then her screaming continued then it aburtly stopped.

Hearing her screams was more soothing than silence. I had no idea what they did to her.

I see them carrying her down the stairs. Was she dead? They put her next to me. I notice her chest rising and falling. She’s still alive. I reach my hand toward her face.(y/n), everything will be okay. I rubbed her cheek.

The guys came back. One of them picks her up and heads toward the door. Where are they taking her? Take me instead!

One of the guys notice that I was still conscious. He pulled up to my feet and punched me to the face. The impact knocked me down to the floor.

Another guy puts a rag over my mouth. I hoped that they would take me so I can be with her. I need to protect her! Don’t worry, I will find you (y/n)! I promise! I will make them pay for harming you. I love you! Everything is going to be okay.

Were my last thoughts before I passed out and I saw the guys leaving….

- hours later –

I woke up with a hard headache and a pain in my lower back. I was tied to a chair. There was duck tape tapped over my mouth. I was stuck.

I cried remembering everything that happened a couple of hours ago. I had no idea where she was, who were those guys, why they took her, or whether she was safe and alive.

Then I heard the door unlocking. Luhan and Sehun come in laughing. Then they are shocked when they saw me.

“Oh are you and (y/n) busy… We can come back later” Luhan said misunderstanding the situation.

“Wow I didn’t know she liked this kind of stuff.” Sehun said as he looked around.

As they came closer, they saw my tears. I tried to tell them. They quickly understood and worry consumed their face.

“Where is (y/n)!” They both said as Luhan untied me and Sehun running upstairs.

“I don’t know” I cried. I never cry but I have never seen the love of my life being taken away from me right in front of my eyes. “I came here after the party and everything was okay until I heard a noise coming from outside. I thought it was just her dog but then they hit me and I fell to the ground. I couldn’t move at all. And I just watched them take her.” I explained.

“How long ago?” “It had to be around 3 AM because I got here around 1:30 and then I fell asleep for a little bit.” “Okay it is only 6 so she’s been MIA for about 3 hours.” “Hurry we have to go tell the others.” “Shouldn’t we call the police first.” “And her parents?” “No we shouldn’t” I say as I found a letter.

Bring us what we want and you can have her back. If you call the police she will be in more danger. Bring it to 654 Mountain Drive.

“What do they want?” “It doesn’t say” “What the hell? Worst kidnappers ever!” “Come on look for clues and I’ll call the guys”

Luhan and Sehun went around the house looking for clues. I called everyone. In no time everyone was here. They were all drowsy and tired.

“Baek you better have a good reason for calling us this early!” Kris said as he pushed the kids into the room.

“I need coffee, I’ll go make some.” Minseok said as he turned into the kitchen.

“I’m hungry, I’ll order some chicken” Kai said.

“Where is (y/n)?” Suho asked.

“And why is her house a mess?” Kyungsoo added.

“Why aren’t you speaking hyung?”
“She’s gone.” 
“What do you mean by that”
“Did she run away?”
“What did you do this time?”
“Hyung as much as I love you, but if you-“
“SHE WAS TAKEN! TAKEN AWAY RIGHT IN FRONT IF ME! AND I COULDN’T DO ANYTHING!!”
“WHAT!?!?!” They all said unison as they all stood up.
“We have to call the police!”
“We have to call the NIS!”
“We need to call the military!”
“Guys this is serious and we can’t call them because they said if we call them they’ll hurt her.”
“What do they know they aren’t here” Kris said as he called them; however, when he was directed to the police, the phone line was cut and then we all heard it.

“What do you want from me!” She cried. Then we heard a smack. We could all imagine her getting slapped across the face. Then a deep voice came. “We told you not to call for help.” Then the line was cut.

My eyes were wide open and I grabbed Kris by the collar, “See! I told you! She got hurt because of your careless action!”

“Hyung calm down, he didn’t know!” Chanyeol said as he unlocked my grip on Kris.

“You’re right, I’m sorry Kris hyung” “No, in sorry Baekhyun. I shouldn’t have done it.”

“What are we suppose to do?” “I don’t know.”

Then I put my hands in my pocket. I felt a piece of paper. I quickly take it out and unfold it.

Kim Soo Hyun
Kim Myung Gyu.
Kim In Na.

“I don’t know these names.” “Neither do I” “Me neither” “Nor do I” “Nope” “Um nope” “Isn’t Kim Soo Hyun an actor?” “Aigoo this is serious Sehun!” “I’m only trying to help”

“Maybe her parents know.” “Can we call them?” “We better go over there, just to be safe.”

We drove over to her parents’ house. It was still early so there was a high a chance of them still being home.

“Baekhyun-sshi? What brings you here with everyone? Where is (y/n)?”

“May we come in we have something important to tell you.”

“Oh were are my manners, come in, come in. We are having breakfast would you like to join us?”

“Mother, I would like to join you. I’m starving.” The 94 Liners said as they entered.

We followed them into the house. They were all sitting at the table.

“Hyung! What brings you here?” Sunggyu said. “Hyung we’re sorry but we have to leave for school.”

After they left the table, mother told us to sit down. Sehun and Kai were brought food. Mother gave us all food too.

“So what do you want to talk about?”
“Well this morning, Baekhyun witnessed (y/n) being kidnapped.”

“WHAT?!” “OMO!” Then we saw father taking out his cell phone.

“ANDWAE!” We all shouted as we jumped up.

“You can’t call the police!” Kris shouted.

“If you call they will hurt her!” Suho yelled.

“We found out the hard way” Kris said as he sat down.

“It’s true. When we called them they interfered with call and we heard her get slapped.”

“What do we do?” They both said.

“We don’t know but they left us a clue.”

“Is a piece of paper with three names on it.”

“One name is crossed out.”

I handed them the paper.

Their eyes shot wide open.

“Do you know who these people are?”

Father gulped as he cleared his throat.

“Yes we know these people.”

“Kim Soo Hyun.. is (y/n)’s Korean name. (y/n) was the name given to her by her real parents.” Father paused. “Kim Myungsoo Gyu and Kim In Nah are her real parents.”

“What?” We all said in unison. “She’s adopted?”