Chapter 9

Memories

- Your POV -
Taehyung was sleeping again. Hair was covering his eyes so I moved it to the side. Then I heard a loud hello coming from outside. It was a masculine voice. An unfamiliar yet somehow familiar voice.

I then heard a rush of foot steps heading in the direction of the voice. Then someone came for me. I was pushed through the door.

“(y/n)!” Someone yelled from behind. I get a glimpse of Kris and Suho. They come running once they saw me.

“(y/n)!” They rest of the guys came. I saw Tao, Lay, Sehun, and Kai running from the west and Luhan and Minseok running from the east. The guards were outnumbered until their reinforcements came. I was scanning for Baekhyun.

I couldn’t find him. Then someone grabbed my wrist I turn to see Taehyung. He was pulling me in the opposite direction of the crowd. He said he was going to help me escape.

We didn’t get far when a goon attack him and he fell to the ground. The goon was going to come after me if Tae Hyung didn’t drag him down, “Go!”
I ran to the big opening, where I saw my parents. Fighting with my kidnapper. I saw Baekhyun on the floor and I ran to him.

“Baekhyun! Baekhyun! Baekhyun!” I yelled with tears running down my cheeks. Then a big goon came from no where and attacked me before I could reach Baekhyun.

I felll to the floor with the air knocked it from my lungs. Then the next thing I saw was Baekhyun fighting the goon that knocked me down. I was getting up when I was pulled up by the neck.

The kidnapper had a gun pointed at my head. With my blurry eyes I could see my dad on the floor and Baekhyun hovering over him. He was trying to stop the bleeding. My mom was in front of me on her knees crying.

“Please Hyung Woo! Leave her alone. Take me!” She cried. Tears welled up in her eyes. I cried even harder when I heard the barrel of the fun roll and then he clicked it ready to shoot.

Click

Bang

The ringing from the gun echoed. I didn’t know if I was dead or my mother.

I clasped to the floor. I was pinned down by the weight of my kidnapper. My back was getting wet and warm. The smell of iron was strong. I could even taste blood in my mouth.

Was this really it. Was I going to die now? At least I could see the people I love one last time except my other parents and brothers.

The weight was lifted off of me and Suho and Kyungsoo hovered over my head. I couldn’t really hear them since there was a ringing in my ear.

The ringing stopped. And I got up. Other than the pain on my right rib I was fine. The wet blood on my back belonged to the kidnapper.

I lipped to Baekhyun who was still trying to stop the bleeding. My mom was their cradling his head on her lap.

“(y/n) sweetie. Are you okay?” He asked
“Yeah in okay appa. Are you okay.”
“Me, is just a small paper cut” he chuckled.
See the amount of blood I knew that it wasn’t just a paper cut. I took off my sweater and ripped it and used it to help stop the bleeding. I started crying again.
“Hey why are you crying?”
“Because I have missed you”
“Well stop because I’m here and so is your boyfriend and may I say he has a good head on his shoulders. You should be glad you have someone like him.” He laughed.
“Dad don’t talk too much”
“It’s going to be okay”
He was losing to much blood so I went to go get the blanket from my cell.

I ran to the room and I ran back. I was wondering where Taehyung went. I saw Chanyeol holding onto his side, Kris limping, Lay and Minseok looking over the injuries of the guys when I noticed Sehun and Kai were missing.

Then I saw Chanyeol stand up “NO!”
I look over my shoulder to see another goon behind me and he hit me with a chair on my back.

I collapsed to the floor. My head was getting light. A warm pool was getting my hair wet. Soon my entire head was surrounded by the warm pool. I saw that they all came run to me. Kyungsoo and Minseok came running to me while the rest attacked the goon.

“Hurry she’s losing a lot of blood.”
“Is she okay!”
“I’m not sure”
Baek came to my side. I gave him a faint smile.

Then I heard Luhan and Kyungsoo from the distance, “We found them! The goon got to them first. They are okay they have some minor cuts and a broken rib”

That was good that they were okay. I didn’t want them to be hurt. I smiled.

“Baek, I’m tired”
“No you can’t go to sleep!”
“But I’m tired” I pouted.
“I know but you can’t sleep”
“I’m getting cold oppa”
“Shhh, don’t talk anymore.”
“I’m just going to close my eyes for a little. I’ll wake up I promise oppa.”

There was another bang and I felt Baekhyun losen his grip on my hand. Then I felt his weight on my arm.

“Baekhyun!” Someone shouted and then footsteps came rushing toward us.

“Baekhyun wake up!”

Ah so Baekhyun went to sleep too. He’s mean. Marking me stay up while he went to sleep. I’ll go to sleep to them.

“Good night” I said aloud. Then I felt being shakened and I heard mumbling. I was far to gone to fully understand anything. I felt warm. The last thing I pictured was Baekhyun and his smile.