Chapter 10

Memories

- Taehyung POV -
When I woke up I was in shock when I found her surrounded by the guards. Then I saw that it was her friends. They came to recuse her.

I checked the CCTV on my phone and saw that all of her friends and patents were there. I grabbed her arm to pull her to the docks.

It was my plan to take her away and blow up the warehouse. In the most of the Acton she acutely followed me. Everything was fine until someone attacked me. It was her friend and he told her to go.

This wasn’t suppose to happen. I couldn’t over take him. He was really strong for someone with a chubby face like his.

I pretend to get knocked out. He got up and left me. Once he left I got up and heard a bang. I ran toward the sound. It was father. I thought she was dead to until she got up. She ran to her dad. He was seriously bleeding when she left I saw one of our men attack her and she was in a blood of her own blood.

Baekhyun came to her side. I was envious that he could be there. It I was their I will be attacked. She smiled differently for him. Her eyes twinkled differently for him. Rage was building in me. Then I shot him in the back.

I didn’t realize it until her friends came running to them.

I ran away to my boat on the dock to escape. It was better for her to be dead in his arms than be alive in his arms.

- Baekhyun POV -
Once she left her dad said
“Baekhyun-ssi you’re a good young man. I’m thankful that my daughter has someone like you to take care of her.” He coughed out blood. “I know I won’t ever have to worry about her when she has you and your friends.” He smiled.

Then I heard Chanyeol scream and and I turn to see (y/n) on the floor. Then her dad grabs my hands and gives it one last squeeze “Baekhyun promise me you’ll take care of her.” And he closes his eye. “I promise” I said as I got up then I tab to her.

She was telling me that she wanted to sleep and that she was cold, but I told her to stay awake.

She held onto my hand tightly. I was crying because I didn’t want to see her nor can I imagine her pain. I didn’t want her to wake up and find out that her mother and father were dead.

Bang

I heard as I felt the sudden warmth and something wet dripping down my back. I feel to her side.

The guys were running toward us. In the bust of the commotion I heard her say good night. Dammnit (y/n) don’t go to sleep. But I also felt sleepy.

I reached out for her hand and when I found it she gripped onto it tightly.

You promised that you were going to wake up. Don’t break your promise.

Then I closed my eyes.

- Luhan POV -
They had both fallen asleep when the paramedics arrived. They better not have gone to the light because if they did I was going to kill them again.

I rushed over to Sehun’s side once (y/n) and Baekhyun were in the ambulance. I look at his injuries. They were minor cuts.

We saw the paramedics take (y/n)’s parents bodies. It was really sad because we didn’t get to really meet them. I didn’t want (y/n) to be upset when she wants us.

(y/n)’s parents came to our rescue. After they arrived we left the warehouse, and we headed to the hospital. They made us all check in.

Kyungsoo’s hospital was nice enough to let all 11 of us in the same room. Baekhyun and (y/n) were rushed to the emergency room for surgery.

All of us were okay. The worst was that Sehun, Kai, Suho, Tao, Chanyeol, and I had a few broken ribs. The rest had minor cuts, bruises, and sprains.
It was night, it was quite until..

“My lulu” “My Joonmyeon, My Ben Ben, My Little Tao” “My Sehunnie” “My Jongin” “My Jongdae” “My baby Yoelie” “My baby Yixing” “My boazi Minseok” “My Kyungsooie” our mothers came in rushing.

We has to comfort all of them. Then asked what had happened. All of them oddly understood our situation. I thought they would be mad that we risked our lives, but nope.

In fact they where kinda proud. We had a tight relationship among the 13 of us and they were happy that we had great friends that would go to the extreme to save each other.

They wondered where Baekhyun and (y/n) were and they were shocked when we told them that they werent that lucky and their injuries were more sever.

Then I heard a screaming and a lady go down to her knees. We looked over and saw that it was Baekhyun’s mother.

She was crying and cursing (y/n)’s name. She never really liked her to begin with. But now that she knows that she is the cause for her son’s healthy she would resent him even more.

Kyungsoo’s father came in, “Ah Baekhyun’s mother your here and guardian of (y/n) can you both follow me.”

“Dr. Do you can tell us here were are all family and her guardians” her dad said.

“Alright. So (y/n) injuries were the most sever. She has a few broken ribs. She fractured her ankle and wrist. She has a concussion. She lost a lot if blood. Right now see is in the ICU (Intensive Care Unit) where we will watch over her and wait until we can do further testing.”

We all felt sorry for her, but at least she was our custody and not by the kidnapper.

“And Baekhyun, he’ll be alright. His injuries were minor beside the gun shot. He just has a few broken ribs and a minor concussion. He was luck because if that bullet was aimed a little higher it would have hit a major artery.”

Baekhyun and (y/n) were going to be alright. They were going to be alright.

“Kyungsoo, Chen, Lay, Kris, and Minseok are able to be discharged in the morning since they had minor injuries.”

“Thanks you Dr. Do” we all said. Then he gave Kyungsoo a past and left.

It was about 9 when they told all the parents to leave. After they all left, we all wanted to go see Baek and (y/n). Sehun, who was the closest to the for went to check the surroundings.

Rock – Paper – Scissors

Why did I have to lose. I had to distract the nurses while we escaped. We got into groups for our wheelchair friends. I for to the door and walked out. I sent Sehun the ok to leave. Kyungsoo lead the way since he knew where the ICU was.

They all made it out and we about to make it to the entrance of the ICU. When,

“This is the ent–“

*Code blue at the ICU. Cold blue. Cold blue at the ICU*

Doctors rushed to the ICU. When Kyungsoo’s father passed us

“Nurse Jin take this patients back to their room. They aren’t suppose to be out. Put a lock down in those rooms to” he said as he continued running.

Male nurses escorted us back to our room.