Chapter 1

Memories

3 Days Before Incident -

ring ring ring

I looked at my phone’s screen. Heartbreaker. It was him. Calling. Again. It was his 20th time calling. I never wanted to talk to him again. Not after what happened.

bleep beep

It was another text from him. He was the last person I wanted to talk to. I turned off my phone. Hot tears flowed from my eyes because my heart was shattered. I trusted him. I fell asleep. But my dreams were not a safe haven. No, my imagination was my enemy. My memory of the incident danced behind my eyes.

Class was over for today. After class I usually met my boyfriend at the park. He liked to have piknics and I followed him like a puppy in love. I was in love. And crazy enough he loved me too. He claimed he loved me a lot more than I loved him.

I was walking past the music hall when I saw them together. I stopped in my tracks. My mouth fell wide open. I felt my eyes become watery. They were kissing. It looked like they were each others tongue out. Then she had the nerve to open her eyes and look at me. She didn’t stop either. I was hurt. I turned around felling the hot tears drip down my face.

I ran. I kept running. I didn’t know where I was running to but I wanted to be alone. I was dazed. The only thing I could think of was the sight of them kissing.

Then he called. Then he texted. 
I have something to tell you.

I thought that it was the ‘lets break up’ talk. I didn’t want to hear it.

The ringing from my door bell woke me up. I didn’t want to answer because I knew that it was him. The ringing never stopped. For once I was glad that I lived alone.

Then I heard the door unlock. I regretted giving him a key to my house. I quietly went to the monitor. It was him. He was looking for me. I was glad my parents built a secret security room into my house.

Then he stopped in front of my piano. I watched him sit down. His eyes were swollen, red, and puffy. He looked like he was crying.

He started playing an unfamiliar melody. Then he started singing.
Ohh~~ Hmm~~
When I saw you for the first time
Time stopped

His angelic voice could melt the ice caps. He had his eyes closed. His fingers danced across the piano.

When you smiled, I thought you were the one for mee~~~
When you laughed, I thought you were mine
When you with other people, I wanted to put my arm around your waist
When you cried, I kissed your tears away
When you were scared, I would hold you tight.

I was crying. But I didn’t want to let him win because he hurt me. I almost crumbled during the next verse because it was in English. I was fluent in both Korean and English. I lived abroad for 3 years and I loved to speak in English especially with my friend, Kris.

I love you~~
When the sunlight and flowers dance behind you
I felt that I met an angel
You gave peace~~
Please don’t leave me, baby~~ 
I will cherish you for all of eternity.

The song came to a beautiful end. I had tears running down my checks. I was behind him. He was also crying then he whispered, “I’m sorry (y/n)”. He wipes his tears and gets up. He turns around.

He was surprised. He saw the tears welding in my eyes. He took a step forward and grabbed my arms and pulled me into him embrace. He kissed the top of my hair.

I hugged him. Then I pulled myself away from his embrace and balled my hands into fists.

“Why! Why! How could you do that to me! I trusted you!” I sobbed and more tears flowed.

“It wasn’t my fault. You have to believe me. She was the one to force me to kiss her.” He only hugged me tighter.

“Why were you with her anyways?” I cried.

“Because she was helping me. I know that you like to speak in English but I don’t know a lot. So I asked her to help me with my pronunciation. For the song I made. For you.” He said while staring into my eyes.

He was always envious of my relationship with Kris because we both spoke English. All of my angry started bubbling down.

“I’m sorry. I really am. You know that I only love you.” He said with a sincere smile.

He put his hand up my chin. He gently pulled my face up to meet his eyes. He bent down to kiss me. First a gentle peck. Then a deep kiss. His hands cuffed my face.

He my bottom lip. He nibbled my lips which was his way of asking to enter my mouth. I refused.

Refusing was one of the hardest things to do when I was with him. My heart was pounding. It felt like it was going to burst.

“Are you playing hard to get?” He whispered into my ear. Then he laughed.

“I love you. I love you. I love you.” He chanted as he nibbled my ear. “Do you forgive me?” he said along my neck. My head was spinning.

“I love you too, Baekhyun.” I moaned when he reached under my shirt. He laughed. Then he pulled me tighter to his body. He was about to pick me up when the door stated to open.

“Dongsaeng!” A crowd of guys came through the door. “Guess what were brought! Chicken!” They said again.

“Don’t you regret giving them a key now” Baekhyun growled under his breath. I laughed and pulled Baekhyun up to greet our friends.

“We weren’t interrupting anything” asked Suho.

“Yes. Yes you were. Now if you can leave, wait, no you can stay I don’t care if you hear” Baekhyun said while pulling me into my room.

“Baek, stop there are people here.” I said while pulling him back to the living room. He had his puppy eyes begging, but I won.

“So what were you doing?” Kai asked.

“We were watching TV.” I said as I sat down next to Sehun and Baekhyun.

“What were you watching?” Kyungsoo said as he the TV.

Uhh right there. Faster. Faster.

My face turned tomato red. I wanted to die. I looked up to see 11 surprised faces then I see Sehun trying to surpress a smile.

“That wasn’t me.” I responded.

“Then who? Baekhyun?” Luhan said with a smile.

“I don’t know who it was.” I shyly said.

“It was Chanyeol.” Baekhyun silently said.

“HYUNG! YOU PROMISED!” Chanyeol barked out.

“I’m not going to let my girlfriend be embarrassed from something you did.” Baekhyun said as he turned your face for a kiss.

“Yah! Chanyeol what did I said about watching that in my house. My family comes here what if they saw it.” I yelled.

“I’m sorry.” Chanyeol said with sad eyes.

After Baekhyun beat up Chanyeol, we continued to eat in peace. We all took turns talking about our day. Luhan and Kyungsoo talked about their dates with awful snobby rich girl their mothers arranged.

I was sitting on Baekhyun’s lap. I rested my head against his shoulder. My eyes were getting heavy. Baekhyun saw that I was falling asleep. He got up and carried me to my bedroom. He gently placed me on my bed.

“Good night (y/n)” he whispered as he kissed my lips.

“Baekhyun, I love you.” I silently whispered as he headed for the door.

“I love you too, (y/n)” was the last thing he said before he closed the door.

 

Don't mind me. . . I'm just re editing this. I looke back to see that I've made a lot of grammer mistakes and mispellings so I am going back and fixing all of them so everyone can enjoy it without struggling to read it. Sorry for all the mistakes >w<