That stupid 'girl'

Knowing you...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Amber’s POV

 

Ringgg~~

                      

The bell is ringing so I get up from my sit and get out from the class without waiting for the others to take out their from the chair.

 

“Amber, where are you going?” Minho asked.

 

“take a nap” I answered without took a glance on him.

 

I walk to the rooftop to take a nap while waiting for the music club begin.

 

 

I drop my on my favorite bench at the corner. I laying my body on the bench and ready to sleep but my action interrupted because I feel like someone can’t stop from kicking my legs.

 

I open my eyes to take a glance who the person is disturb my ing nap.

 

“Get off from my bench, stupid.” She said with her stern voice.

 

That violent girl again…..

 

 

Krystal’s POV

 

I go to the rooftop alone because Sulli and Luna have some work to do. My eyes widen when I saw the girl again but she is in boy uniform.

 

What?!

 

And the most important thing is she sleep on my bench.

 

I kick her leg until she get up from laying and facing me.

 

“Get off from my bench, stupid.”

 

She look at me with her blank face. Then, she get up from the bench and begin to leave me without any words come out from . I don’t know why but it’s really pissed me off.

 

Can’t you say something even one word? Or get angry what I doing to you?

 

Without hesitation I pull out my shoes and throw at him and it hit his head. Hahaha! Serve it.

 

“Ouch!” She whined in pain which makes me giggle.

 

She tur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter