We are just like strangers

Knowing you...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Krystal’s POV

 

“Bye.” I said without looking at his face because I’m sure that my face burning like crazy. I don’t want he to see me when my face blushing because of him.

 

My smile still plastered on my face like an idiot.

 

Aish! Why I always like this when with him?

 

My heart pound like crazy.

 

My stomach feel strange when he hug me from behind.

 

“Ahemm!” Someone clear make me hang up my head to see who she is.

 

“Hi, Unnie.” I greet while trying to control my smile which is ear to ear right now. Oh damn it!

 

“What was that creepy smile for?” She asked with a naughty smirk then closer her face to my face.

 

I immediately look away avoiding her eyes. “Are you love him?” She asked.

 

“Of course not.” I said and shook my head.

 

“Chincha? So I have a chance then.” She said which makes my eyes open widely and look at her face. She doesn’t seem joking at all.

 

“Go on.” I said but my heart suddenly feel ache. “I’m happy if you’re happy unnie.” I added and flash my fake smile.

 

“Thanks.” She smile and hug me tightly. She take her phone on the cabinet and begin to call someone. I don’t know who.

 

“Hello Am, can we walk together to school tomorrow?” she asked on the phone.

 

My heart feel more heavy and tight but I just remain silent.

 

“Yes, just two of us. Don’t worry, she have Jongsuk Oppa to send her tomorrow. See you tomorrow llama Dino face! Goodbye Ambro. Sleep tight. Dream of me.”

 

She hang up her phone then give me her happy smile so I just give her my fake smile.

 

“Do you hear what I said just now?” She asked while stare through my eyes.

 

I avoiding her eyes because I don’t want her to see me sad.

 

“You gonna walk with Amber tomorrow. I’m happy for you then.” I said then want rushing to my room but suddenly I can feel my hand was grabbed by her.

                                                                                                                                                                 

“Jongsuk Oppa is back.” She said.

 

Jongsuk Oppa is my first crush. He is our childhood friend but we separated for 3 years because he want to continue his studying at L.A but we still contact each other in the phone. Jessica unnie know that I was crushing on him at the back then.

 

I like him.

 

I crushing on him.

 

But when I knowing Amber, my feeling towards Jongsuk faded in day by day.

 

I should be happy because he is back now but my heart just feel empty.

 

Did Amber replaced him in my heart?

 

I just give her my fake smile then slowly remove her hand from holding my hand. I walk calmly to my room with tears blurry my eyes.

 

I lying at my bed with thousands of thought in my head.

 

“Unnie like Amber?”

 

“Should I tell Amber?”

 

“Should I make them be together?”

 

“Should I just avoid and ignore him after this?”

 

And the one question is for you Amber Joseph Liu….

 

“Amber, are you like my sister?”

 

“Anni.. Are you love her?”

 

Without I know, I fell asleep while my tears accompa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter