Knowing you

Knowing you...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Krystal’s POV

 

“You’re beautiful, Krys.” Unnie compliment me when she came into the room. I smiled brightly at her.

 

“Thanks, unnie.” I smile to her. “You are more beautiful when you’re married Yuri oppa. ” I added.

 

She approach me and hug me tight. “Be a good wife okay?” she whispered made me nodding head.

 

“I will unnie. He is my life. I will be his good wife.” I spoke.

 

I stared at myself in the mirror. I remembered the first time we met. The first time that we know each other. I was so grateful that I knowing him.

 

Luna and Sulli can’t stop cry of happiness for me. They’re so dramatic. They more happy than me I guess.

 

“Hurry Krystal, there’s only 5 minutes left!” Victoria unnie shouted when she opened the door.

 

“Are you ready?” appa asked. I nodded. I have been ready for this day ever since he proposed. 

 

Appa and Eomma also cry of happiness. They hug me tight and give me some advice for being a good wife and good mom for our future kids.

 

I clingy at my appa’s arm and walked the aisle with a bright smile on my face. My heart feel excited as well as nervous. I glanced over to Amber.

 

He agape and cover his mouth with his palm. His tears of happiness blurry his eyes. He was so handsome in his tux. He outshines everyone there. When appa and I reached the altar, Amber came and took my hand. Once again I shivered at his touch. We were facing each other, just gazing deeply into one another’s eyes.

 

I can see his eyes full of happiness that no one can’t describe it. I can’t help but to feel the same what he feel.

 

“You look so beautiful which is I can’t describe it.” He murmured with his husky voice after wipe his tears. I blushing at his words.

 

“And now Amber Joseph Liu will say his vow to Jung Soojung.” The priest said.

 

Amber looked down at my hand, held onto it and caressed it gently before looking up at me. He smiled causing me to smile too.

 

“I want to say that I love you with whole my heart but my is more bigger. So I love you with whole my .” He spoke and scoffed.

 

What?

 

This caused the guests to gasp and talk amongst themselves then laugh. I glaring at him because of his silly joke but he just smile dorkyly at me.

 

“Now Jung Soojung will say her vow to Amber Joseph Liu.” I said my vow and when the priest said “You may now kiss the bride.” I launched forward and kissed Amber hard. He stumbled backwards but managed to hold the both of us up. This got the crowd clapping and whistling.

 

“I love you.” I said after the kiss.

 

“And I love you, violent princess.” H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter