confession

Knowing you...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Amber’s POV

 

 

I walk to my school earlier than usual. I texted all of my friend because I really wanted for their help. I want to confess my feelings toward her today. I know Imma really slow yesterday. Aish, I don’t know what’s wrong with me lately.

 

My brain can’t process fast. I think I have a problem with my brain now. Now I know why she keep call me stupid. Imma really stupid.

 

Sulli and Luna was agree to help me today. They really happy when I said I have a feeling towards Krystal. I think that’s princess told them about yesterday because when I approached them they keep rolled their eyes at me and said coldly.

 

“Haish! Why are you so stupid?” Luna asked.

 

Nah! Now three pupils called me stupid. First, Krystal then Jessica and now Luna. Who next? All the reader this fanfic? You also author-nim.

 

“huh? What’s wrong with me?” Author asked.

 

“yah! You’re the one make me stupid like this.”

 

“I’m not. I just wrote it.” Author stuck her tongue at me.

 

“Aishh, I should learning fast after this.” I murmured to myself.

 

Sulli hug me tightly because she really happy when I told her.

 

“What’s your plan anyway?” Luna asked with her bright smile.

 

I told them all of my plan. I just want them to drag Krystal to the rooftop today and the other else Minho and the others arrange for me.

 

They nodded eagerly after chuckled. “Wow! I don’t know that you’re so sweet Amber.”

 

“It’s my idea anyway.” Author said cut me off.

 

I rolled my eyes. “Stop make your own scene author. Just write this story and makes the reader proud of me.”

 

“As you wish, Dino face. But don’t blame me if they still hate you okeng? Bye bye!” she said then disappear from my sight.

 

“They don’t hate me. They love me.” I whispered. “Am I right, readers?”

 

“Stop talking to yourself Amber. Are you crazy?” Onew said while furrowed his brows to me. Same goes to the other else.

 

 

 

Jessica’s POV

 

 

I walked with Krystal go to school. She seems so quiet today. I just thinking what is going on between her and Amber.

 

After I thinking for a long period. I think I was wrong about slap Amber’s cheek. Hahaha! I don’t know why I slap his face without waiting for him to reply my question. Aigoo, poor him.

 

“Are you okey Krystal?” I asked her.

 

“I’m okey, unnie.” She said give me her faint smile.

 

“Can you story what happen between you and Amber anyway? I’m so curious.”

 

“I hate him!” She murmured.

 

“huh? Oh so I was wrong eh? I thought she love him.” I murmured to myself.

 

“He have someone in his heart.” She added with a said tone in her voice.

 

Oh I’m not wrong.

 

“Did he said who is she?” I asked her.

 

“No. But I already confess my feeling towards him but he just keep silent give me her blank face.” She said again.

 

No? But you cry? Aigooo, why Amber’s stupid virus Bluetooth to you, Soojung? By the way, don’t you know how slow Amber is? Kids now a days. Tsk tsk tsk…

 

Beep~ beep~

 

My phone rang make me took out my phone and check it who is message me in the morning.

 

From: Ambro grily. Keke ^^

Noona, I’m sorry for yesterday. I know I’m stupid yesterday, today and the next day but please don’t hate me.

 

To: Ambro girly, Keke ^^

Dude, you should say sorry to Krystal not me. She sad after all.

 

From: Ambro girly. Keke ^^

Don’t worry noona I want to surprise her. Just don’t tell her noona. Keke. Love you noona. Thanks for the double slapped. Hahaha

 

“stupidber.” I murmured but can heard by Krystal.

 

“Are you message with him unnie? He text you but he don’t text me at all.” She said then tears blurry her eyes.

 

Oh !

 

“Nah don’t worry. I bet he will say sorry to you at school. He just afraid to apologize at me face to face. Hehe. I double slapped him yesterday by the way.” I said and comfort her.

 

“You slapped him? Seriously?”

 

“Yes. I don’t want someone makes my dongsaeng sad.” I said makes her smile.

 

What? She smile because I slapped that Amber? I think I should slap him every day to make her smile every second. Hahaha! Just kidding! Just kidding!

 

 

Krystal’s POV

 

 

Unnie said she slapped him? Oh my god! I don’t know what happen to him yesterday. First, I slapped him once then my unnie slapped him twice?

 

Hahaha! I bet her slapped must be hurt like hell because I have seen someone who is slapped by her started to cry like a baby after that.

 

I don’t know why her slap can make someone cry like a baby because her hand is small than me.

 

I shed my tears. She makes a joke to make me laugh. That’s why I love her. She is know me more than anyone.

 

Even I said I hate Amber but I know my heart still love him and want him to give me his love. I know that yesterday is my fault. I can’t force him to love me. He can love whoever he want but I’m selfish. I want him to love me…

 

Just me…

 

Only me…

 

 Finally we arrive at school then suddenly Sulli and Luna hug me tight. Awhile, Victoria unnie hug my unnie and drag her somewhere else.

 

What is happen to them?

 

“Hi, Krys.” Yuri Oppa greeted me with his smile.

 

Why they act like so weird today anyway?

 

 

 

They be so talkative in class until now. I wonder why? They looks really happy even I story what is happen between me and Amber. Did they forgot?

 

Talk about Amber… Hmm where is he anyway? I don’t see him. I miss him. It’s my fault because I want him to let me go. Aish! Stupid Kr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter