At Amber's house

Knowing you...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica run to her sister happily when she spot Krystal who just bid goodbye at Sulli and Luna. “Soojung-ah~~” She called her sister.

 

Krystal give her smile to Jessica because her sister seems really happy.

 

Her brows furrowed when Gongju are with her too.

 

“Soojung, I have a good news.” Jessica said happily.

 

“What is it?” Krystal asked.

 

“Amber want to take care of Gongju!!” She shouted happily then hug her sister with her left hand.

 

“what?!”

 

“We can visit her every day. Amber don’t care at all and he have a puppy too. His name is JackJack.”

 

Krystal can’t help but to show her faint smile. Her sister seems really happy when Amber want to take care of Gongju. Wait, if we visit Amber so … She will be closer with Amber? OMG!!

 

“Hey Jess noona.” Amber greet with smile but he not greet Krystal.

 

“Hey Am. Let’s go! I can’t wait to bring Gongju meet her first friend.” Jessica shouted happily.

 

“Joseph! I’m here.” Krystal said with her stern voice because Amber not greet her.

 

“Oh, hey Krystal.” He greeted with a bow.

 

Krystal’s POV

 

I feel really annoying when he greeted Jessica unnie ONLY. Did I just a shadow here?!

 

“Joseph, I’m here.” I said with my stern voice and give him my deadly glare.

 

“Oh hey Krystal.” He greeted with bow.

 

I rolled my eyes because he called me Krystal but he called my sister is Jess. The heck!

 

We walked together to his home. Amber busy talking with my Jessica unnie. I know that my sister is friendly but can she see me that I’m alone here?

 

That Joseph too! He being quiet when with me but when it’s come to my sister he become friendly. I hate this!

 

“Soojung, what things is bother you?” Jessica asked me with full of concerned.

 

“Nothing.” I answered give my small smile.

 

“Joseph carry me. I’m tired.” I ordered him.

 

I can see Jessica unnie surprised what I just said but I just ignore her gaze because I want Joseph’s attention on me now.

 

Without saying anything Amber slightly bend in front of me to let me ride on his back. “Hop on” He said make me smile like an idiot.

 

“Don’t let me fall.” I warned him.

 

“Yeah sure princess.” He said.

 

Jessica unnie look at Amber full of concerned but I can feel that Amber give her a sweet smile so I smack on his head.

 

“yah what was that for?”

 

“You deserve it llama.” I said then hug her neck.

 

I love his scent.

 

I love how he never angry at me every time I make him like a servant.

 

I love the way he threat me.

 

What? Why I thinking about him anyway?

 

 

We walked like this position until we reach his home.

 

He put me down and begin to unlock his home. I roam my eyes look at his house. I can’t find any sign of someone in his home. Did he just stay alone?

 

“woof! Woof!” one puppy approach us then jump to Amber’s arm.

 

“so cuteee!” My sister complemented that puppy than put Gongju down.

 

The puppies begin play in their own world

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter