I will, stupid

Knowing you...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Krystal’s POV

 

Without we know the times is fly so fast. We are already graduated high school and now we begin to continue our studying at colleges.

 

He choose course business and management but me choose course an arts and fashion designer. We are continue our studying at the same college but we rarely meet because he at another block.

 

I miss to spend my time with him so much.

 

I miss to see his serious face when comes about study.

 

All about him, I miss.

 

Did he miss me like I miss him?

 

Where is he? I want to kiss him so badly.

 

I try to call him but I can’t reach his phone.

 

Where the hell is he go?

 

Luna who is also take that course already end her class and she is now beside me.

 

“Are you sure that you’re finish your class?” I asked her once again.

 

“Oh my god Krys! You want me to repeat it how many times?” She asked me back while rolling her eyes.

 

“but… Hmm where is he?” I asked with pouting.

 

“Krys! Luna!” Sulli yelled after approach us.

 

“What’s now Sulli?” I asked give her cold shoulders. Mianhe, Sulli… I don’t mean that. I just don’t have any mood to hear your gossip.

 

“Haish! Why are you glare at me? What’s my fault?” Sulli asked, crying like a giant baby then hug Luna tightly. She is really dramatically girl.

 

“Shhhh… Baby please don’t cry. Eomma here with you.” Luna comfort her like a mum.

 

These two kids. Aigooo…

 

“Gosh! Amber is couple with Suzy? Serious?” Someone whispering with each other makes my eyes widen.

 

“Well, Amber should get better than that ice princess anyway.” Her friends whispered back while giggled.

 

I can feel Sulli and Luna are gaze on me with their worried face. My heart feel heavy and sting right now. I drop my on the bench heavily.

 

Luna and Sulli join me and comfort me.

 

“Haish, Soojung, they’re just lied. Don’t bother them.” Luna spoke try to makes my heart feel better.

 

“Soojung, Hyung will never cheat behind you. I know him.” It’s Sulli.

 

“All people said she is an ice princess but for me she is my princess and she will become queen to all my kids at the future.” Someone said makes us turn our gaze towards that voice.

 

I hang my head up to look the owner of that voice. The voice that I miss the most. The voice that I really love the most.

 

He is holding a bouquet of rose and show me his warm smile to me. He walk close to me and bend down to face me.

 

“I’m sorry if I make you waiting for me. I go to buy this roses for you.” He gave me the bouquet of rose and pinch my nose.

 

And then, he held my hands and keep stare at my eyes.

 

“Trust me. Just you in my heart. Suzy is just my friend. You’re the only princess that will be my wife.” He said while caress my hand then kiss them.

 

“awwww….” Sulli and Luna said unison makes my cheek blushing. I also notice that Amber blushing but he pretend to be cool.

 

“Sulli and Luna, can you get your off from here?” I said, glare at them.

 

“Haish, you’re not fun at all. I want to see you two lovey-dovey.” Luna spoke makes me kick her legs.

 

“Ouch! Ouch! It’s hurt! I’m Kryber shipper. Why you make me like this?” She asked dramatically.

 

“Luna… huhu.. Lemme hug you. Let’s go from here. We gonna find our own boyfriend.” Sulli said and pull Luna in her embrace. These two kids really love drama. 

 

They finally get their from here makes me give my sweet smile towards

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter