Meet Mr. Jung and Mrs. Jung

Knowing you...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Amber’s POV

 

 

I can’t stop messing my hair because of frustrated. “Arghhhh!” I yelled then lying down to my favorite bench. I feel nervous like hell.

 

Ottoke? Ottoke?

 

Oh my god!

 

Oh my god!

 

What if?

 

Haish?

 

Why today?

 

Oh god!

 

I messing my hair again and again after got up from the bench. I kick whatever on the floor make it fly away knock out at someone head.

 

“Ouch!” She groan in pain.

 

I run quickly to get her. I held her head to check it.

 

Thanks that nothing happen at her head.

 

“Yah! Why are you act like this?” She angry makes me bite my bottom lips.

 

Should I tell her?

 

Duh! I can’t. She will tease me.

 

“Sorry, I don’t see you.” I said, smile awkwardly.

 

She crossed her hand at her chest and look at me suspiciously. “Are you scare?” she asked with a smirked.

 

“Scare of what?” I asked control my cool.

 

“Huh, just tell me… Are you scare don’t you?” She tease me again.

 

I shook my head eagerly and laugh awkwardly. “Who’s scare? I’m not.”

 

She begin closer her face at my face look through in my eyes makes me sweat. I avoiding her eyes don’t want she find me scare of it.

 

“Admit it, baby. I’m not gonna tease you.” Krystal said control her laugh.

 

I know she just lie towards me. If I tell her, me that she will laugh like a devil. “Anniya. I’m not afraid even a bit.”

 

“Okay then. I will waiting for you. If you don’t approach us. I will kill you.” She said then kiss me on my lips.

 

After that, she leave me alone. She waving her hand happily at me. I just stare at her body until she disappeared from my sight.

 

“OH MY GOD!!!! OTTOKE????!!!” I yelled dramatically after drop my heavily on the bench.

 

 

 

I check my outfit again and again. I hope there is nothing wrong with me. “God, please help me.” I pray after intertwine my own hands.

 

I close my eyes and put my hand on my chest to feel thumping of my heart. Gosh, it pound crazily like hell. My palm and forehead sweating like I just running for a thousand miles.

 

“What if they will kill me tonight?” I asked myself.

 

I get out from my house slowly and lock the door with my hand shaking like hell. Why I’m nervous so bad?!

 

“Yo man!” Yul greet me, put his arm around my shoulder with smile plastered on his face.

 

How could he smile in situation like this?!

 

“Wow! Wow! Are you scare into death?” he asked me.

 

“Of course. Why? Are you not afraid at all when you met them last time?” I asked him.

 

“I think , I’m cool than you when I meet them. Not afraid at all but you? Haish! Such a drama king.”

 

“Who wouldn’t? I will meet my parents-in-law, dude!” I yelled makes his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter