Wrong step

Knowing you...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Victoria’s POV

 

“Hey wakie! Wakie!” I shake his body to wake him up like usual.

 

This guy must be really tired because he have to work more shift yesterday so I decided to make him breakfast today. I don’t know what is in his mind. My mom want to take care of him but he refuse because he want to independent.

 

Yul’s parents also want him to live with them but this guy is really stubborn. He really selfless never thinking about himself but he really care about people around him.

 

“Hmmm..” He hummed.

 

“You should have a breakfast Yiyun.” I said make him nod his head.

 

He finally wake his body but he still not open his eyes.

 

“Hey stinky open your eyes. Get your off to take a shower.”

 

“Wait me for 5 minutes.” He said and wake his body from the bed.

 

I just nodded my head and head into the kitchen.

 

Awhile waiting for him, I play with my phone to check my message.

 

From : Yul

Vic, did you asked him about Jessica? Did he have a crush on her?

 

“Haish, this guy is really afraid that Amber will snatch Jessica from him.” I mumbled to myself.

 

To : Yul

Nah, he just woke up. I will ask him after this.

 

From : Yul

How if he love Jessica? Jessica might like him too. Aish!

 

I rolled my eyes after read his message. If you afraid why don’t you just make her be yours? Stupid Yul. Make your move leh!

 

To : Yul

I don’t know. May the best man win then? Keke. Good luck Yul. XD

 

 

 

After have a bit conversation with Yul, Amber finally approach me with his dorky smile like he always show to me 3 years ago. I really miss him like this.

 

I have to spy why he suddenly changed the old him. Keke!

 

He sat down opposite me after wish me good morning. We start dig in our breakfast meal which I made for him.

 

“So, what is your type between the Jungsis?” I asked him which makes him look at me with the blank face. “I asked you yiyun… Can’t you answer me?”

 

“Oh.” He nodded his head without answering and continues focus in eat the food.

 

“Yah! I asked you!” I yelled which makes him chuckle.

 

“Nah, I just thinking for find your answer. Actually, I like Jessica.” He said which makes my eyes open widely.

 

Hahaha, Yul! You have a rival now.

 

“Give me the reason then.” I said with curiosity.

 

“Simple reason, Jessica is nice and friendly. She so cute anyway.” He said.

 

“what if Yul know about this?”

 

“May the best man win.”

 

 

Amber’s POV

 

 

“So, what is your type between the Jungsis?” she asked me.

 

I nearly get a chock into death but I just show my cool expression. “I asked you yiyun… Can’t you answer me?” she asked again because getting annoyed.

 

“Oh.” I nodded my head without answering and continues focus in eat the food. I was thinking what should I answer her question.

 

“Yah! I asked you!” she yelled me.

I chuckle because of it. I know she have an agenda at the back. Yuri might be tell her to ask me about this.

 

“Nah, I just thinking for find your answer Qian.” I rolled my eyes and released a small sigh. “Actually, I like Jessica.” I lied her which makes her eyes open widely.

 

Sorry Vicky, I just want Yuri to make his move.

 

“Give me the reason then.” she said then put the fork down. I can see her eyes is really curious about this.

 

“Simple reason, Jessica is nice and friendly. She so cute anyway.” I said without a lies.

 

“What you want to say if Yul know about this?” Nah! I told you right! She must allied with Yuri. Hahaha!

 

“Then may the best man win.” I blurt it out.

 

She take out her phone from her p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter