thrice slap

Knowing you...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Amber’s POV

 

I was really tired doing my assignment. It make my head feel ache like hell. I really hate that subject because I need a laptop and internet to finish it up. Thank god, Onew let me borrowed his laptop so I have to stay back at school until now.

 

Even I feel stress when doing that assignment but that’s all gone after Krystal was volunteered herself to accompany me at the library.

 

She want to help me but I don’t want she feeling tired because of me so I just let her just watch me while I’m doing my work. After that, she end up into a deep slumber. I can’t help but to chuckled when see her sleeping beauty face beside me.

 

She really cute when she sleep. I take a rest for a few minute with stare at her face until I regain my energy back.

 

All about her, I love. She was so perfect for me but I don’t think so that I’m perfect for her. Jessica’s word keep repeated at my head.

 

 

Flashback…

 

The sky is dark and the rain drop makes me stuck at school. I don’t have any umbrella at me. Thanks god that Krystal was fetch by her parents.

 

I take a stroll at school while waiting for the rain stop.  My feet stop when I saw Jessica alone at the hall. She playing the piano make me close my eyes feel the melody. It was perfect. The melody is so beautiful.

 

I open my eyes when the melody stop. I clap my hand because I was so impressed with her talent.

 

“Hey, what are you doing here?” She asked me.

 

I walk towards her and shrug my shoulder after look out the window. “O” She nodded understand.

 

“So what about you? I thought you went back home with Krystal.” I said then sit beside her.

 

“Hmm… I got a class music after this.” She said with smile plastered on her face.

 

“Where is Yuri?” I asked. Yuri and Jessica are now officially date after that day. Finally, that pabo Yuri makes his move.

 

“He went back home. Nah, I know he is my boyfriend but it doesn’t mean he will always be with me 24 hours, Ambro.”

 

“Hehe, I just afraid he will jealous because I was with his beautiful girlfriend now.” I said, she smack on my head.

 

“Dork!”

 

“Ouch! It’s hurt. When did you change to the Krystal version?”

 

“We are sisters. Are you forget about it?”

 

“I’m become forgetful after you smack at my head, noona.”

 

“Aigoo, I should to smack more hard at your head to make sure you amnesia then.”

 

“Yah! I will be more stupid than now if you do that.”

 

“So you admit that you’re stupid huh?”

 

“A bit. Huhu…”

 

“Stupid…” Jessica chuckled then shook her head. “Are you love Soojung?” She asked me makes my eyes widen.

 

Ottoke?

 

Should I say yes or no?

 

What if I say yes?

 

Did she will kill me?

 

What if I say no?

 

Did she will release a deep sigh of relief?

 

I just gulped. My mouth shut like have a glue between my lips.

 

“Nah you love her aren’t you?” She asked, give me her glare.

 

“Noona… noona.. please please.. Okay okay I will throw away all of my feeling towards her as long as you don’t kill me and don’t make Krystal far away from me.”

 

“Ouch!!” I whined in pain. I feel like my head hurt like hell.  This time her smack doesn’t joking at all. It might make my head roll into the ground.

 

“hahaha!” She laughed. I narrowed my eyes on her with brows furrowed. She really like a Krystal. -.-‘   “Stupid, no wonder Soojung always smacked your head. You’re so so so stupid.”

 

“Heyyy! Noona, you insulted me or what?”

 

“Whatever” She stuck out her tounge towards me. “I want you to confess your feelings toward her as soon as possible. Jongsuk Oppa will snatch her from you if you still be a stupidber.”

 

“Huh? What if she turn me down?”

 

“stupidber.” She murmured but I can heard her. Haish, am I really stupid? Why the Jungsis always call me stupid any

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter