tease

Knowing you...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Author's POV

 

“Baby! Wake up…” Krystal whispered into his boyfriend’s ear who still sleep in peace with his body covered by blanket.

 

“Vic noona, I want to sleep. I’m still sleepy.” Amber said while rub his ear. Then, he tossed his body around facing the ceiling and covered his head with the pillow.

 

“Baby, wake up please…” Krystal whispered again at his ear and blow it makes Amber feel strange.

 

Amber turn his head towards the direction where he hear the voice. He open his eyes slowly and for the god sake, he shocked into death after saw her girlfriend face besides him. “Arghh!” he yelled and he fell into the ground.

 

“Yah! Why are you shouted like a girl?!” Krystal asked after got up to look at her boyfriend who is groaned in pain.

 

“What are you doing at my room?” He asked without answering Krystal.

 

“Why? Did you hiding a girl behind me?” Krystal asked. She roam her eyes at Amber’s house to find someone else at his room but no one there.

 

“Of course not.” Amber denied. He try to get up without remove the blanket from his body because he is now but he can’t.

 

Krystal look at Amber with her shape eyes. “What are you hiding from me?” She asked again with her cold tone.

 

“I’m not. Princess, I think you should get out from my room for a second.” Amber said while bite his bottom lips. He don’t know how to get up now. He stare at Krystal’s feet in hoping that she will remove her feet from step at the blanket.

 

He will be fully in front of Krystal if she still not move her feet from there.

 

“Why? Tell me why Amber. What is not enough at me? Did I’m not a good girlfriend for you?” Krystal asked dramatically.

 

“hmmm…” just that escaped from Amber’s mouth. He really shy to say that he was now.

 

“Amber, please… tell…” Krystal hang her head low and sobbing makes Amber become panicked.

 

“Princess, I just want to tell you that…” He stop for a second to take a breath. “I’m . Your feet step at my blanket which is covered my body without clothes on it. I can’t get up. If you still there, I will fully in front of you.” He said with his face blushing like tomato.

 

Krystal hang her head up to look at her boyfriend. “Why you don’t tell me?” She asked. She put her palm on her forehead and shook her head. “It’s okay, baby. I’m your girlfriend anyway. You don’t have to shy.” She said with a smirk on her lips.

 

Krystal’s word makes Amber open his eyes widen. “what?” He asked then hug his body to cover his chest.

 

“Hahaha! Stupid.” Krystal laughed then get out from Amber’s room.

 

 

 

Amber’s POV

 

 

She leave me dumbfounded.  I look at her body leave my room without blinking my eyes. She is tease me isn’t it?

 

Haish, she always teasing me because of my stup

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter